CDZ What to make of the Indictments and where we are now?

i think he borrowed a bunch of money under shady circumstances and wound up having to launder money for the oligarchs through his real estate deals

now they're just biding their time.

i think they were driven more by an animus towards hillary than a preference for trump or sanders.

I think it will be clear they did business with Donald.

So far it looks like "No American" including Donald has been obviously linked.

Now I'm not 1 day old so I suspect Donald knew and I suspect his friends whispered to him about it.

BUT, in a way I'm impressed he was able to professionally distance himself at least so far.

None of our Presidents have operated w/o a CIA after all. Some administrations just seem good at getting caught, unprofessional in a way.

Donald wasn't part of this indictment. it only dealt with Russia.

the way I figure it is we don't know what else Mueller knows. we know that Flynn took a plea, papadopolous took a plea, gates agreed to take a plea. we also know that Bannon met with mueller for about 20 hours. And I am going to assume that Manafort is going to try to save his butt now that Gates rolled.

they haven't even been investigating this for a year. Watergate took two. Starr's bogus investigation took years.

mueller is clearly methodical...

i think he borrowed a bunch of money under shady circumstances and wound up having to launder money for the oligarchs through his real estate deals

now they're just biding their time.

I've heard it said that big time NY real estate is money laundering for fun and profit.

so yea, sounds about right.

These indictments are a joke...how will the FBI enforce them? Rosenstein was just trying to take the Florida Shooter scandal off the head lines...So he goes to Mueller and comes out with a bunch of Russians being unsuccessful at influencing our elections and no Americans were involved?
That's IT?
Time for Wray and Rosenstein to be fired soon to follow Mueller...

obviously, i'm speculating, but there's been a few too many cases of trump selling properties valued at $xMM for $2xMM to *blind trusts*

that, combined with his refusal to release his taxes makes me think that the russians have him by the short and curlies

i think they were driven more by an animus towards hillary than a preference for trump or sanders.

I think it will be clear they did business with Donald.

So far it looks like "No American" including Donald has been obviously linked.

Now I'm not 1 day old so I suspect Donald knew and I suspect his friends whispered to him about it.

BUT, in a way I'm impressed he was able to professionally distance himself at least so far.

None of our Presidents have operated w/o a CIA after all. Some administrations just seem good at getting caught, unprofessional in a way.

Donald wasn't part of this indictment. it only dealt with Russia.

the way I figure it is we don't know what else Mueller knows. we know that Flynn took a plea, papadopolous took a plea, gates agreed to take a plea. we also know that Bannon met with mueller for about 20 hours. And I am going to assume that Manafort is going to try to save his butt now that Gates rolled.

they haven't even been investigating this for a year. Watergate took two. Starr's bogus investigation took years.

mueller is clearly methodical...

It's been investigated for almost two years now, or are you saying Comey and the FBI was that incompetent?

obviously, i'm speculating, but there's been a few too many cases of trump selling properties valued at $xMM for $2xMM to *blind trusts*

that, combined with his refusal to release his taxes makes me think that the russians have him by the short and curlies

that seems to be the case.

plus, we don't know what else Russia has on him. and it seems like everyone around him was tied to Russia.

So him paying 40 million in taxes in one year isn't good enough for you? The IRS is as incompetent as the FBI?

Again who would release their taxes after Harry Reid lied about Romney's .

BTW I don't remember Kerry's wife realesing her taxes or Geraldine's husband releasing his.

Where do you get this affraid stuff from?

Putin couldn't stand Hillary because she meddeled in Russia's election
Putin saw the real Hillary and Obama after the Qaddafi assassination...and the way Obama and she left that nation to fall into a murderous chaos...You know you are a scumbag when Putin thinks you are a bad person...lol
Putin is on record as asking how Hillary and Barry could sleep at night with the bloodshed they brought about...

The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.
According to the indictment, the defendants didn't only support Trump. They were all over the place. Sometimes supporting Hillary, sometimes Trump. Doesn't make much sense.

If you can find any consistency it would be that they were predominantly anti Hillary. That would make sense.

Also I see no connection to the Russian government in the indictment.

Putin said, "You want how much for the Clinton Foundation???" Go to hell!
What I always try to remember is that Facebook, Twitter, etc, were never subpoenaed. We only have their word on all the ads they revealed, and we all know they were Hillary fans.

Where do you get this affraid stuff from?

Putin couldn't stand Hillary because she meddeled in Russia's election
Putin saw the real Hillary and Obama after the Qaddafi assassination...and the way Obama and she left that nation to fall into a murderous chaos...You know you are a scumbag when Putin thinks you are a bad person...lol
Putin is on record as asking how Hillary and Barry could sleep at night with the bloodshed they brought about...

Exactly Hillary's own party was about to commit treason on her over Libya.

She wanted war bad.

So him paying 40 million in taxes in one year isn't good enough for you? The IRS is as incompetent as the FBI?

Again who would release their taxes after Harry Reid lied about Romney's .

BTW I don't remember Kerry's wife realesing her taxes or Geraldine's husband releasing his.

thanks

i was waiting for the first *whatabout*

extra points for going back 10+ and 30 years respectively to whine about the spouses of candidates, one running for vp, not releasing their taxes

well done :thup:

With the Russians indicted, the "unnamed" Americans are now under investigation. Mueller knows who the Trumpers involved are. No doubt.

That could be true. There weren't many foreign countries that respected her.
Had nothing to do with respect or liking her. Putin knew she was going to be tough on him because of her history of being tough on him.

He also knew the Trump klan are morons and useful idiots. Send some hookers to their fancy hotel room and record everything for later blackmail.

Forum List

Back