CDZ What to make of the Indictments and where we are now?

Your second link comes from vice a comedy show produced by bill Maher has no use for me, your first link confirms what I have been saying Putin hated Hillary for messing with Russia's election..and he paid her back in kind. Their was no fear.
Who claimed Putin was afraid of her?

You seem incapable of making honest statements.

Del did, it's in this thread, people really have to read a small thread like this instead of jumping in the middle and we have to explain it.
Yes, I see that he did. Why are you responding to him in a reply to me?

Then my apologies, alot of times I see the troll birgade on here from he Democrat underground....so I roll you all into one.

And del is probably correct that Putin feared how onerous sanctions from Hillary could end up being. Remember: she’s the tough one on sanctions from the Obama administration.

Which one's? All I see is Obama pissed off Saudi Arabia with him being friends with Iran and Saudi struck back by not decreasing oil out put which hurt Iran, Russia and the US fracking industry.

And del is probably correct that Putin feared how onerous sanctions from Hillary could end up being. Remember: she’s the tough one on sanctions from the Obama administration.

Which one's? All I see is Obama pissed off Saudi Arabia with him being friends with Iran and Saudi struck back by not decreasing oil out put which hurt Iran, Russia and the US fracking industry.
It was pretty well known that Hillary was the hard-ass when it came to Putin, while others in the administration wanted a reset.

It was pretty well known that Hillary was the hard-ass when it came to Putin, while others in the administration wanted a reset.

But it was pictures of Hillary with the reset button?

So I am confused?

Secretaries of State carry out the policies of the President of the United States. And they usually portray a united front while doing so. There’s no going rogue.

So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

Jan 29 - State Dept and Treasury were in the process of coming up with new sanctions on Russia.

These latest revelations put pressure on Trump to sign off on things that will be very upsetting to some people over there. There's going to be a lot of scrutiny on the new sanctions.

Mueller wants Trump to think he's in the clear. "unwittingly"....that's another way of saying participated in without full knowledge, which opens the door to... "okay, we know you talked to these people, what did you think was happening...tell us what was in your head"...you play dumb, you look incompetent, Trump does not like that.

But like Bannon said, it always been about Money Laundering.

What's the point of coming up with new sanction's when Trump don't want to put in place sanction already signed into law last July?

Reading up on Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act - I think that's the one you mean, as of Jan 29 -- penalties went into effect for people doing business with Russian Oligarchs and arms sales and Treasury now has some power to levy sanctions independent of the President and is expected to do so. There was no timeline for how long they have. Mnuchin told Senate Finance this week the new sanctions are in the works.

Treasury was also required to assemble a more detailed list of Oligarchs, holdings, etc. The list they turned in by the deadline was similar to one published in Forbes. I guess when you're short staffed you make do.

State has said they need to make sure allies have weaned themselves off Russian arms contracts before the new sanctions go into effect. Something they should have already been doing.

The expectation was that all the work they say they're doing now would have been done and the new Sanctions would have gone into effect on the first day possible, Jan 29. By waiting, there will now be more scrutiny on the sanctions and the list of Oligarchs.

So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

Jan 29 - State Dept and Treasury were in the process of coming up with new sanctions on Russia.

These latest revelations put pressure on Trump to sign off on things that will be very upsetting to some people over there. There's going to be a lot of scrutiny on the new sanctions.

Mueller wants Trump to think he's in the clear. "unwittingly"....that's another way of saying participated in without full knowledge, which opens the door to... "okay, we know you talked to these people, what did you think was happening...tell us what was in your head"...you play dumb, you look incompetent, Trump does not like that.

But like Bannon said, it always been about Money Laundering.

What's the point of coming up with new sanction's when Trump don't want to put in place sanction already signed into law last July?

Reading up on Countering America's Adversaries Through Sanctions Act - I think that's the one you mean, as of Jan 29 -- penalties went into effect for people doing business with Russian Oligarchs and arms sales and Treasury now has some power to levy sanctions independent of the President and is expected to do so. There was no timeline for how long they have. Mnuchin told Senate Finance this week the new sanctions are in the works.

Treasury was also required to assemble a more detailed list of Oligarchs, holdings, etc. The list they turned in by the deadline was similar to one published in Forbes. I guess when you're short staffed you make do.

State has said they need to make sure allies have weaned themselves off Russian arms contracts before the new sanctions go into effect. Something they should have already been doing.

The expectation was that all the work they say they're doing now would have been done and the new Sanctions would have gone into effect on the first day possible, Jan 29. By waiting, there will now be more scrutiny on the sanctions and the list of Oligarchs.

Ok but just a question what point does this make?

The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.
According to the indictment, the defendants didn't only support Trump. They were all over the place. Sometimes supporting Hillary, sometimes Trump. Doesn't make much sense.

If you can find any consistency it would be that they were predominantly anti Hillary. That would make sense.

Also I see no connection to the Russian government in the indictment.

The indictments were clear that no Americans were involved. Russia was not supporting Trump. They financed pro-Trump rallies but they also financed anti-Trump rallies such as the “He's Not My President” protest. Russia also financed Black Lives Matter. Russia's mission was to disrupt the political system and cause conflict among the U.S. population. What Russia did was sinister and masterful. They played Americans against each other and were far more successful than they should have been. Much of their success is attributable to the MSM and the ultra-libs who are intentionally trying to divide this country to achieve political power.

My source for the above is Sean Hannity. Some people hate him but I find him to be honest and diligent. He is one of the few news sources who isn't afraid to tell the truth about the corruption at the top levels of our intelligence agencies. Fox News is also one of the few news sources who have been telling the truth about Hillary Clinton's corruption.

Your links are fake news.

The indictments were clear that no Americans were involved. Russia was not supporting Trump. They financed pro-Trump rallies but they also financed anti-Trump rallies such as the “He's Not My President” protest. Russia also financed Black Lives Matter. Russia's mission was to disrupt the political system and cause conflict among the U.S. population. What Russia did was sinister and masterful.
That's a bunch of fucking lies.

The indictment does not say any of that. The indictment says Americans were involved.

Furthermore, the indictment does not say that Russia funded any of that shit.

How can you be wrong so many times in one fucking paragraph?

Last edited:

The indictment does not say any of that. The indictment says Americans were involved.

tell him your secret

tell him your secret
Common sense. I went to the DoJ website and read the fucking indictment rather than let biased fake news sites tell me what it says.

Last edited:

tell him your secret
Common sense. Unlike you idiots, I went to the DoJ website and read the fucking indictment rather than let biased fake news sites tell me what it says, jackass.

too bad you didn't understand any of the big words

it explicitly says russia funded, as you so eloquently put it, *that shit*

you've got a good idea, going to the doj website, but next time take a literate person, aka adult, with you to do the thinking

tell him your secret
Common sense. Unlike you idiots, I went to the DoJ website and read the fucking indictment rather than let biased fake news sites tell me what it says, jackass.

too bad you didn't understand any of the big words

it explicitly says russia funded, as you so eloquently put it, *that shit*

you've got a good idea, going to the doj website, but next time take a literate person, aka adult, with you to do the thinking
You're fucking lying. It doesn't say that Russia funded anything.

Forum List

Back