CDZ What to make of the Indictments and where we are now?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

53152F26-EB5E-484B-996C-BEA18A206AF2.png
This was the Russians, as well.
So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

Maybe she didn’t deliver on all that cash they gave her.

I sure wish we had all of this investigative zeal when Obama and Holder were running guns to the Mexican drug cartel, and shipping hundreds of millions in cash to the top Terrorist State in the world. Yeah that would have been excellent.

i think they were driven more by an animus towards hillary than a preference for trump or sanders.

I think it will be clear they did business with Donald.

it wouldn't surprise me.

cheeto jr was very proud of how much money they siphoned out of russia, until someone told him to dummy up.

i'm not entirely certain that the short fingered vulgarian was either willingly or knowingly a part of it.

I sure wish we had all of this investigative zeal when Obama and Holder were running guns to the Mexican drug cartel, and shipping hundreds of millions in cash to the top Terrorist State in the world. Yeah that would have been excellent.
Eh, I thought the Iran/Contra investigation was pretty tame also :)

it's always amusing to see people whine about cover ups and the msm of subjects they've learned about because the investigation was publicized by the msm.

that may just be me though

No American, Trump is American.

i think they were driven more by an animus towards hillary than a preference for trump or sanders.

it wouldn't surprise me.

cheeto jr was very proud of how much money they siphoned out of russia, until someone told him to dummy up.

i'm not entirely certain that the short fingered vulgarian was either willingly or knowingly a part of it.

View attachment 177256 This was the Russians, as well.

That be true!

So perhaps the goal was to sow anger and they figured Donald tweeting and then funding his or the D Party cheerleaders was the best way to do it?

I can see that weakening the U.S.

Eh, I thought the Iran/Contra investigation was pretty tame also :)

meh

drugs for guns and then ship the crack to the us to pay for the guns, murder a few nuns, the odd archbishop, 250,000 innocent civilians

what's the big deal?

plus, reagan is a saint

it wouldn't surprise me.

when all the reputable banks stopped lending Donald money because he's a deadbeat, the only sources of revenue left for him was Deutsche Bank (which just paid a huge fine for money laundering) and Russia. No one else would touch him. and junior said that they got most of their money from Russia.

but why would trumptards actually listen to what daddy and junior said...

So far it looks like "No American" including Donald has been obviously linked.

Now I'm not 1 day old so I suspect Donald knew and I suspect his friends whispered to him about it.

BUT, in a way I'm impressed he was able to professionally distance himself at least so far.

None of our Presidents have operated w/o a CIA after all. Some administrations just seem good at getting caught, unprofessional in a way.

Forum List

Back