CDZ What to make of the Indictments and where we are now?

obviously, i'm speculating, but there's been a few too many cases of trump selling properties valued at $xMM for $2xMM to *blind trusts*

that, combined with his refusal to release his taxes makes me think that the russians have him by the short and curlies

So him paying 40 million in taxes in one year isn't good enough for you? The IRS is as incompetent as the FBI?

Again who would release their taxes after Harry Reid lied about Romney's .

BTW I don't remember Kerry's wife realesing her taxes or Geraldine's husband releasing his.

thanks

i was waiting for the first *whatabout*

extra points for going back 10+ and 30 years respectively to whine about the spouses of candidates, one running for vp, not releasing their taxes

well done :thup:

So facts upset you why?

That could be true. There weren't many foreign countries that respected her.
Had nothing to do with respect or liking her. Putin knew she was going to be tough on him because of her history of being tough on him.

He also knew the Trump klan are morons and useful idiots. Send some hookers to their fancy hotel room and record everything for later blackmail.

What history of her being tuff on him? All the money she received from Russia is being tuff on him?

Had nothing to do with respect or liking her. Putin knew she was going to be tough on him because of her history of being tough on him.

He also knew the Trump klan are morons and useful idiots. Send some hookers to their fancy hotel room and record everything for later blackmail.

What history of her being tuff on him? All the money she received from Russia is being tuff on him?
She plotted a coup in Ukraine for one.

Elaborate she was out of office then, Kerry was the secretary of state when Russia started to intervene.

obviously, i'm speculating, but there's been a few too many cases of trump selling properties valued at $xMM for $2xMM to *blind trusts*

that, combined with his refusal to release his taxes makes me think that the russians have him by the short and curlies

So him paying 40 million in taxes in one year isn't good enough for you? The IRS is as incompetent as the FBI?

BTW I don't remember Kerry's wife realesing her taxes or Geraldine's husband releasing his.

thanks

extra points for going back 10+ and 30 years respectively to whine about the spouses of candidates, one running for vp, not releasing their taxes

So facts upset you why?

look up upset while you're at it.

I sure wish we had all of this investigative zeal when Obama and Holder were running guns to the Mexican drug cartel, and shipping hundreds of millions in cash to the top Terrorist State in the world. Yeah that would have been excellent.

it's always amusing to see people whine about cover ups and the msm of subjects they've learned about because the investigation was publicized by the msm.

that may just be me though
There is no comparison to incredible amount of money and resources the Media and the FBI is throwing at the Russian Boogeyman to what was done about Fast and Furious and Obama's El Chapo like cash payoff to Iran.

thanks

So facts upset you why?

look up upset while you're at it.

It did bother you no? And enough with your nonsense and back to the topic please.

russia was/is afraid of her.

Where do you get this affraid stuff from?

Putin couldn't stand Hillary because she meddeled in Russia's election.

that's nice, honey.

That's your retort, insults in the CDZ zone?

you should look up insult and get back to me. :thup:

Read the rules of the CDZ and YOU get back to me please....

i did

it doesn't say anything about acknowledging someone's statement being against the rules

You’re quite the ignorant.

Vladimir Putin's grudge with Hillary Clinton

Why Putin Hates Clinton and Helped Trump Win

Your second link comes from vice a comedy show produced by bill Maher has no use for me, your first link confirms what I have been saying Putin hated Hillary for messing with Russia's election..and he paid her back in kind. Their was no fear.

Elaborate she was out of office then, Kerry was the secretary of state when Russia started to intervene.
You're right.

Your second link comes from vice a comedy show produced by bill Maher has no use for me, your first link confirms what I have been saying Putin hated Hillary for messing with Russia's election..and he paid her back in kind. Their was no fear.
Who claimed Putin was afraid of her?

You seem incapable of making honest statements.

So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

Jan 29 - State Dept and Treasury were in the process of coming up with new sanctions on Russia.

These latest revelations put pressure on Trump to sign off on things that will be very upsetting to some people over there. There's going to be a lot of scrutiny on the new sanctions.

Mueller wants Trump to think he's in the clear. "unwittingly"....that's another way of saying participated in without full knowledge, which opens the door to... "okay, we know you talked to these people, what did you think was happening...tell us what was in your head"...you play dumb, you look incompetent, Trump does not like that.

But like Bannon said, it always been about Money Laundering.

You're right.

I didn't want to be right I thought you knew something I didn't.

Del did, it's in this thread, people really have to read a small thread like this instead of jumping in the middle and we have to explain it.

So what do you all make of the indictments? The reports of Russians supporting Trump I was prepared for.

The next question is, why were the Russians supporting Trump? What is it about Donald they liked more than Hillary?

OR, there was a bit in one of the links about Russian efforts supporting Bernie Sanders and being against the Republican candidates who opposed Trump. So what drew them towards Bernie and how were they for Bernie and Donald? Either one I can imagine reasons for but its a strange combination.

13 Russian nationals indicted for interfering in US elections

Mueller indicts 13 Russian nationals over 2016 election interference - CNNPolitics

Hopefully everyone won't reply like a paid Russian cheerleader or party/cult fanatic.

Jan 29 - State Dept and Treasury were in the process of coming up with new sanctions on Russia.

These latest revelations put pressure on Trump to sign off on things that will be very upsetting to some people over there. There's going to be a lot of scrutiny on the new sanctions.

Mueller wants Trump to think he's in the clear. "unwittingly"....that's another way of saying participated in without full knowledge, which opens the door to... "okay, we know you talked to these people, what did you think was happening...tell us what was in your head"...you play dumb, you look incompetent, Trump does not like that.

But like Bannon said, it always been about Money Laundering.

What's the point of coming up with new sanction's when Trump don't want to put in place sanction already signed into law last July?

You're right.

I didn't want to be right I thought you knew something I didn't.
I thought I knew something I didn't.

She has close connections to Victoria Nuland.

But that is about it.

Del did, it's in this thread, people really have to read a small thread like this instead of jumping in the middle and we have to explain it.
Yes, I see that he did. Why are you responding to him in a reply to me?

And del is probably correct that Putin feared how onerous sanctions from Hillary could end up being. Remember: she’s the tough one on sanctions from the Obama administration.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Forum List

Back