Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

exactly. a DMZ has worked wonders to prevent actual war between North and South Korea ;)
Let the Fighters Make the Rules, Not the Sissies in Suitcoats

It was useless in Vietnam. I saw my first combat inside the Dead Marine Zone. Because of an unrealistic treaty made by the retarded ruling class, neither side was supposed to be there.

I don't consider Gaza as America's concern and consider it arrogant of our leaders sticking their noses in foreign problems as we witness their performance in screwing up America.

Gaza fate will be decided by War. Endless attacks by Gaza cant be allowed perpetually.

There can be no Peace with people who have vowed to kill every man woman and child.

The children in Gaza are brainwashed like Hitler youth. To kill jews from the day they say ga ga goo goo. They will be the new Hamas forever.

Time to end this BS on the battlefield

A military operation that will destroy Hamas' terrorist cells and military Infrastructure there.

An interim international body that will govern and form civil administrations there, along with the police forces.

Some interim period and open elections that will form a state assembly and governing body there.

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?
Needs to be open to a mix of appreciative refugees from non combative regions, true political refugees like people fleeing Meduro in Venezuela and Brazilians fleeing Fascist commies, Mexicans fleeing cartels, Ukrainians, Hong Kong, N. Korean etc a melting pot who will dime out a thug plotting anything stupid that would subject them to harm retaliation.
If not, then a giant kitty litter box will do.

1. Bulldoze the entire place.
  2. Build high-rise condominiums, resorts and tourist locations.
  3. Rent it all out to all of the rich Arabs wanting a good time on the Mediterranean.
I think that's already the long term plan
Unfortunately the world's gonna burn first...and not by muh globull warmin

HAMAS won’t let them leave. They are using civilians as shields by which to wage their war to destroy Israel and Jews.
There is another reason which should be very obvious. They are afraid that if they leave, Israel will steal their land.

There is another reason which should be very obvious. They are afraid that if they leave, Israel will steal their land.
1) It’s not their land anymore. Egypt waged war on Israel, and Egypt was defeated. Thus, their aggression cost them land. Good lesson for other Arab countries that try to destroy Israel.

2) They had ample opportunity to accept one of Israel’s offers for their own state, but their hatred of Jews didn’t allow it. Now after the leaders they followed hunted down and massacred 1400 innocent Jews, they’re out of chances.

1) It’s not their land anymore. Egypt waged war on Israel, and Egypt was defeated. Thus, their aggression cost them land. Good lesson for other Arab countries that try to destroy Israel.

2) They had ample opportunity to accept one of Israel’s offers for their own state, but their hatred of Jews didn’t allow it. Now after the leaders they followed hunted down and massacred 1400 innocent Jews, they’re out of chances.
So now your admitting you want land that Palestinians currently reside on?

So now your admitting you want land that Palestinians currently reside on?
Sure. Things have changed dramatically since Oct 7.

The Jew-haters had their opportunity for their own state, and turned it down. What makes you think that all of a sudden, after their leaders went on a murder spree of Jews, hunting them down like roaches and torturing them to death, the Palestinians would be friendly and tolerant of Israel? You see the hate for Jews on college campuses.

It's obvious that Palestinians are not leaving Gaza. So what's next?
Quite unfortunate that HAMAS won’t allow them to leave, and hates Israel so much that it would rather see its own people die, but that isn’t Israel‘s fault. It needs to do what is needed to wipe out HAMAS.

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?
Yes, make a treaty with them.

It will get them out of rocket range.
Hamas leadership does not have to be within rocket range. Hamas leadership gives orders to those who fire artillery into Israel, then the foot soldiers move out of range temporarily.

Hamas leadership does not have to be within rocket range. Hamas leadership gives orders to those who fire artillery into Israel, then the foot soldiers move out of range temporarily.
What are you? Some kind of Democrat?

Let’s start with the HAMAS terrorists that hunted down and massacred innocent Jews in their beds and breakfast table.

What‘s your solution to barbarians who want to destroy the one and only Jewish country?

Forum List

Back