Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

Ethnic cleansing might "sound like" killing the whole population, but if you actually think about what it means, it means moving an ethnic group out of an area. You could move them out by killing them all. You could move them out by putting them on trains and not letting them back.

Problem is that people will think like you've thought, as soon as someone says "ethnic cleansing" they're going to think "killing"
easily countered with carrots and sticks during the diplomatic rounds bro ;)

easily countered with carrots and sticks during the diplomatic rounds bro ;)

Not really. People will use charged words to get what they want, the whole of the Arab world will be screaming it, they're already scream "genocide" when it's clearly not.

Not really. People will use charged words to get what they want, the whole of the Arab world will be screaming it, they're already scream "genocide" when it's clearly not.
Muslims respond better to carrots than they do to sticks.
most people do, but the Muslims have the 'stupid courage' to become vocal and liars about it.

so we'd need a custom diplomacy process.
but i still believe a relocation can be done, eventually the whining would wind down.

Muslims respond better to carrots than they do to sticks.
most people do, but the Muslims have the 'stupid courage' to become vocal and liars about it.

so we'd need a custom diplomacy process.
but i still believe a relocation can be done, eventually the whining would wind down.

Problem with diplomacy is that it's been in place for 70 odd years, and done not much

Problem with diplomacy is that it's been in place for 70 odd years, and done not much
well maybe the original 2-state solution was a bad solution to begin with, and this DMZ north-south approach should be tried next?

i mean, one can suspend diplomacy for a while, or even a longer while, but i think one should always be ready to return to diplomacy once the other side is ready for that.

Last edited:
well maybe the original 2-state solution was a bad solution to begin with, and this DMZ north-south approach should be tried next?

The issue is that whatever happens needs the support of neighboring countries, who probably wouldn't support anything other than the genocide of the Jewish people.

The issue is that whatever happens needs the support of neighboring countries, who probably wouldn't support anything other than the genocide of the Jewish people.
my solution (aka 'the Korean solution for Palestine') would need the support of the international community, but i'm not sure about those neighboring countries.
all except Egypt are fragile wartorn states themselves, and maybe should be kept out of the loop?

Give them back the land that was stolen from them.

Idiot, they had that land, they were offered that land, and they turned it down. Instead, despite being refugees with no true home of their own, they decided not to settle, and demand all of the Levant including the land Israel claimed as their own long before these bums came floating along.

Then 18 years ago, they were again offered complete control over Gaza and instead of turning it into a resort with tourism earning them a great easy way of life, they used it instead to build bomb factories and ammo depots under their hospitals while training school kids to be terrorists at the age of 8.

NO ONE WANTS THEM and everyone is sick of their shit.

my solution (aka 'the Korean solution for Palestine') would need the support of the international community, but i'm not sure about those neighboring countries.
all except Egypt are fragile wartorn states themselves, and maybe should be kept out of the loop?

If you keep them out of the loop, what happens if they disagree?

Iran needs to be there, because of Hamas, Egypt needs to be there because it sits next to Gaza and Jordan because it sits next to the other side.

No point making a deal that'll never work...

If you keep them out of the loop, what happens if they disagree?

Iran needs to be there, because of Hamas, Egypt needs to be there because it sits next to Gaza and Jordan because it sits next to the other side.

No point making a deal that'll never work...
ah, that's where you're wrong.
diplomacy should never really be abandoned for a prolonged period of time.
that would only feed massive amounts of the wrong kind of support for the Palestinians into orgs like Hamas and Hezbollah.

ah, that's where you're wrong.
diplomacy should never really be abandoned for a prolonged period of time.
that would only feed massive amounts of the wrong kind of support for the Palestinians into orgs like Hamas and Hezbollah.

When has a deal ever worked by ignoring one of the most important groups? Never...

So they can keep attacking Israel?
gee jwoodie, suradie finds your analysis of the "give them resources idea" a great
delight. I would be inclined to support a "get them on their independent feet"
idea. As they are now they are very vulnerable to any fascist nutty idea just like
the german Weiman republic of the 1930s. AND, of course, you know who is
johnny on the spot to fill THE VACUUM. I am reminded of such "luminaries" as
Elijah Muhummad and what he did to the "african americans"

@everyone :
with the shortages in suitable munitions getting heavy, i recommend the US, EU, UK and Australians invest heavily in new munitions and weapons factories.
properly planned out too, as if we're already in a 5-front conventional WW3 (where we manage, through diplomacy and public pressure on all sides) to avoid nuclear war, but go to war with cyberweapons, terrorists, soldiers, intelligence agencies, the media, demonstrators, and so on.
Xi is (according to early reporting on Fox News this morning) determined to rule the world, and he commands 1.4 billion humans!

i'm in favor of assigning a new set of borders for Israel + Palestine :
  • Israel to the North.
  • Gaza to the South-West
  • West Bank to the South-East, with a land corridor on the South to the Medditereanian Sea (sorry if i misspelled it's name).

yes, it would mean a lot of rebuilding, but it might be better to drain Hezbollah's and the West Bank's arms reserves in a pre-emptive war,
assign top diplomats to this problem, and just roll with the solution i outlayed above here for the next 50 to hundred years or so.
The Palestinians won’t accept it. They want Israel GONE.

the Tiger should never scare or anger the human who carries a machinegun.
the Asian man who thinks his martial arts can beat western military tech, especially the as-yet unfielded tech that we can soon ramp up production of at will, draining BOTH our economies, is a fool. sorry, ok. but it's gotta get said. just once. maybe a few times even, over the coming years.

Donald J. Trump good luck in the next elections. I AM MAKING MY OFFICIAL AND FINAL ENDORSEMENT FOR THE U.S. Presidential Elections for 2024 TODAY : it's gonna have to be Donald J. Trump and his Donald J Trump. 2024 America First …Maga Republican Group.
why? he loves God, like i do (brotherly!), and his heart is in the right place ALL THE TIME,
and finally : he still has his full faculties and is actually pretty darn smart on his own, in real time!
THAT'S what the US needs
🙂

Last edited:
The Palestinians won’t accept it. They want Israel GONE.
we can force them to accept such a new deal, dear.
we can force their neighbors too.
we got the weapons, they don't.
it's as simple as that. ;)
don't lose sleep over this, ok..
let tougher humans (men mostly) than you are as a woman, handle this please.
we work in the open.
Fox News US-National TV (Watch Fox News Live Stream - Fox News Channel Online Streaming) is our main hub in English.

@everyone:
DO NOT TRY TO INFILTRATE TV-STATIONS THROUGH TELEPATHIC MEANS[1]!!!
DOING SO WILL IMMEDIATELY PROVOKE A RESPONSE.

[1] Telepathy Manual by Rene AJM Veerman aka Gavan Peacefan Hoverswell - Google Drive

Last edited:

Forum List

Back