Zone1 What to Do with Gaza?

It would be a land trade. Israelis would get what they want, Palestinians would get what they want.
The Jews won't agree on that. They are now in control of Jerusalem and much of the West Bank. Why would they want to give some territory in exchange on what they have now already.

It would be a land trade. Israelis would get what they want, Palestinians would get what they want.
Regardless of what you call it, the result is exactly the same. You’d have to take the land of some Israelis in order to “have” that land in the first place. You can’t trade something that you don’t have, after all.

Their land, what they lived on before it was taken away from them. A process that is still going on today.
That isn’t actually true.

But even so: to the limited extent it is true, what you’re proposing is akin to saying: that since America was formerly the land of the Native American peoples, sour government has some right (now) or even legal ability to take my lot or my entire State in order to “give” it to some tribe of Narive Americans.

Not realistic. And also not a legally valid option.

But even so: to the limited extent it is true, what you’re proposing is akin to saying: that since America was formerly the land of the Native American peoples, sour government has some right (now) or even legal ability to take my lot or my entire State in order to “give” it to some tribe of Narive Americans.

Notice how they have a different approach when it involves Jews?

The SCOTUS didn't always agree with your legal finding. Tribes that had legal treaties with the US government were able to reclaim land or receive compensation.

I'm not persuaded that punishment of Palestinians for the actions of others is very ethical.
The Palestinians are not such innocent bystanders. They teach their children to want to kill Jews, and rejected offers of land from Israel.

Also, it is not “punishing” Palestinians. It is taking action to keep dumb, brainwashed Jew-haters away.

The SCOTUS didn't always agree with your legal finding. Tribes that had legal treaties with the US government were able to reclaim land or receive compensation.
Irrelevant.

Also, I didn’t make any “legal finding.” I merely provided an example to illustrate my point.

And it stands unrefuted.

The simple fact (objectively right or wrong) is that we aren’t going to be returning any of our lands to the Native American Indians.

Forcing Israel to give up land to those who just massacred Jews will just teach the Jew-haters that the way to shrink Israel out of existence is to cut off more babies’ heads and set their toddlers on fire.

Let the Fighters Make the Rules, Not the Sissies in Suitcoats

It was useless in Vietnam. I saw my first combat inside the Dead Marine Zone. Because of an unrealistic treaty made by the retarded ruling class, neither side was supposed to be there.
the ruling class learns from history. they take their history classes seriously, get graded on their test results even, for statescraft.

and anyhow : in a democracy, to fight or not to fight (as a population) is not just up to the fighters.
other people's lives are very much at risk too, including the ones at home. ask the Germans who got firebombed, like my grandmother's village was.
it's a sad story too. very sad. getting forced to work in bomb factories, then seeing your village destroyed in the night by airplanes from the UK.

Sharia in the Sahara

Send these thrill-killing bandits back to the desert where they belong. No North African government controls much beyond its coastline.
True. These GAZA “Palestinians” are actually North Africans, and that’s where they belong. Back to Egypt.

On the West Bank, they’re Jordanians, and that’s where they need to go.

1) It’s not their land anymore. Egypt waged war on Israel, and Egypt was defeated. Thus, their aggression cost them land. Good lesson for other Arab countries that try to destroy Israel.

2) They had ample opportunity to accept one of Israel’s offers for their own state, but their hatred of Jews didn’t allow it. Now after the leaders they followed hunted down and massacred 1400 innocent Jews, they’re out of chances.
It never was their land esp if they go by their book the Quran which states that the land of Israel belongs to the Jews therefor they are fighting almighty Allah who gives land to whomever he chooses in this case the Jews…. Further many so called Palestinians who came to live in Israel can easily be identified by their last names as to where they originated from for example any with the last name Tzurani are from Lebanon.. Last name Masri comes from Egypt… Hijazi from Arabia… Mushrab from Maghreb… Hourani from Houran in Syria andthelist goes on and on…. These people could easily go back to where they come from but there are good pawns for Islamic authorities to use for tgeir own benefits… If 10million or so Syrians could be absorbed into different countries as well as 14 million or so Ukrainians in the last few years then a few million so called Palestinians could be easily absorbed if the world really wanted to solve this problem ..

Needs to be open to a mix of appreciative refugees from non combative regions, true political refugees like people fleeing Meduro in Venezuela and Brazilians fleeing Fascist commies, Mexicans fleeing cartels, Ukrainians, Hong Kong, N. Korean etc a melting pot who will dime out a thug plotting anything stupid that would subject them to harm retaliation.
If not, then a giant kitty litter box will do.
Most of the palestians have jobs in Israel that feed their families and they live better then pretty anywhere In Muslim countries…Israelis a vibrant growing country who needs immigrants to take these jobs if the Palestinians cannot be trusted to behave as civilized human beings then yes these jobs should go to those who would appreciate it so yes I agree…

Most of the palestians have jobs in Israel that feed their families and they live better then pretty anywhere In Muslim countries…Israelis a vibrant growing country who needs immigrants to take these jobs if the Palestinians cannot be trusted to behave as civilized human beings then yes these jobs should go to those who would appreciate it so yes I agree…
Yeah The Hamas savages killed one such worker, a Palestinian Cabbie who would cross over to work in Israel.
Probably the only "occupier" they like to falsely phrase, since he occupied a home in Gaza.
🙆

Yeah The Hamas savages killed one such worker, a Palestinian Cabbie who would cross over to work in Israel.
Probably the only "occupier" they like to falsely phrase, since he occupied a home in Gaza.
🙆
That’s the whole point Israel is a multi cultural society quite a few of the people that Hamas killed were not Jewish and from many countries and faiths including Christian Baha’i etc.. I always find it incredibly humorous and rediculous when they are called apartheid when in fact they have some 2 million arabs living in their borders while in Gaza you have basically Muslims as well as most of the Arab countries as well..

I am stumped by what to do with the two million Palestinians living in Gaza. A simple idea is to leave them alone, but this has resulted in endless war with Israel. On the other hand, no other country appears willing to assume responsibility for this area. A third possibility would to resettle these people elsewhere, but who would want to accept them? My biggest fear is that the US might try to do this.

Any thoughts/solutions?
These Hamas bozos stopped everyone from leaving and 4,000 have been killed. It's time these groups do their own policing and I thought that is what the Palestine Army said it was doing.

One might as well as try to turn a crocodile into a vegetarian if they think the inbred Arabs of Gaza will ever stop killing Jews.

There is nothing that CAN be done about Gaza without changing the Gazans, themselves.

One might as well as try to turn a crocodile into a vegetarian if they think the inbred Arabs of Gaza will ever stop killing Jews.

There is nothing that CAN be done about Gaza without changing the Gazans, themselves.
The scary thing is that the Dems want to import the Palestinians HERE, as if antisemitism Isn’t bad enough.

Forum List

Back