what theists think of atheists

You are not allowed to use the logos of the government of the federal republic of Germany. And your racist fake propaganda is not covered from the value "free opinion" in Germany. You chose here definetely your exact position: You are a criminal Nazi-terrorist. To be a Nazi is a crime and not an opinion.

You´re going off topic.

Shut up, Nazi.

Fuck you.

Do you expect you are able to do crimes and everyone says to you you are a good boy? One day you will go to jail and/or to hell. The question is only on what concrete reason. If you don't like to end in this way then you will have to change a lot.

You Christians accuse harmless people like me

You are a cirminal. You break very concrete German laws. Here you made "Amtsmissbrauch in Tateinheit mit Volksvehetzugn". You are a Nazi-terrorist and you are extremely dangerous for the life of everyone

but when your imports murder, rape and pillage, you look the other way.

The last time you spoke with me you threatened with murder all refuges and all politicians and all members of NGO's, who help refuges. No one in Germany imports murder, rape and pillage, Nazi. We help people, who need help. Not ervrxoen is an ange fi thenepoel whihc we try to help, that's all. But fortunatekly are the most people not as criminal as you are.

Last edited:

Do you expect you are able to do crimes and everyone says to you you are a good boy? One day you will go to jail and/or to hell. The question is only on what concrete reason. If you don't like to end in this way then you will have to change a lot.

You are a cirminal. You break very concrete German laws. Here you made "Amtsmissbrauch in Tateinheit mit Volksvehetzugn". You are a Nazi-terrorist and you are extremely dangerous for the life of everyone

The last time you spoke with me you threatened with murder all refuges and all politicians and all members of NGO's, who help refuges. No one in Germany imports murder, rape and pillage, Nazi. We help people, who need help. Not ervrxoen is an ange fi thenepoel whihc we try to help, that's all. But fortunatekly are the most people not as criminal as you are.

You are a criminal, guilty of complicity in human trafficking and the various crimes that are the consequence of the residence of more criminals in our country.

Bis zu 11 000 Euro pro Person: Was die Schleuser am Leid der Flüchtlinge verdienen

You are a dangerous fanatic Germany-hater and racist who hates the color white. Go, be a shining example and end your wretched existence. Look, you can make a flat free for some immigrants this way.

...they think atheist are BITTER/unhappy/etc --hahahhahahh
.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc
What Is The Biggest Drawback Of Atheism?
We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.
That’s because atheism predicates that you are gods now.

Hardly. When we die, that's it. Just like all the other animals that ended up on this planet. The deer walking around on my property. The dolphin swimming in the ocean. Or the dog being abused. Or the cow getting slaughtered. All life gets one shot at this life. Some live better than others.

But no one, no matter how bad or good they were, goes to heaven or hell. That's human superstition used to control us though fear. No god ever visited.

Atheists are just like other people, we just don’t have exactly the same beliefs as many others.....which is perfectly normal. People believe lots of different things. For myself, I believe in nothing supernatural. Deities are supernatural by definition therefore I don’t believe in them. ...

How do you explain that the universe came out of a super-natural (=meta-physical) situation (or out of nothing), where all our knowledge about nature, philosophy and science fails? Are we all idiots or is just simple the universe not real?
The best answer I’ve seen so far is this explanation. I imagine you will find it offensive and not watch it but, whether you do or not, it describes current thinking in particle physics and cosmology.

Sorry - but this voices and the way how they say something is extremely boring. I am not able to listen to them. Asides I hate the combination of an one-way theology (theology of atheism in this case) and physics in a university lecture and their contempt for people, who do not share their own religious belief. That's an ugly attitude of uneducated people. Can you please tell me what they say? As far as I understood (on a random basis) it has to do with the idea a multiverse could exist and an idea about that the big bang is not existing. In second case I would not understand why the universe expands. Do they say anything about why something exists at all? It's for me impossible to take a look into the universe and to think this all is a totally senseless loop in a mathematical view to the world.

By the way and with context to your avatar name: The shortes way how a biologist and friend explained to me, what's the difference between plants and animals, was: "Plants carry their soul outside".
Atheists are just like other people, we just don’t have exactly the same beliefs as many others.....which is perfectly normal. People believe lots of different things. For myself, I believe in nothing supernatural. Deities are supernatural by definition therefore I don’t believe in them. ...

How do you explain that the universe came out of a super-natural (=meta-physical) situation (or out of nothing), where all our knowledge about nature, philosophy and science fails? Are we all idiots or is just simple the universe not real?

The best answer I’ve seen so far is this explanation. I imagine you will find it offensive and not watch it but, whether you do or not, it describes current thinking in particle physics and cosmology.

Sorry - but this voices and the way how they say something is extremely boring. I am not able to listen to them. Asides I hate the combination of an one-way theology (theology of atheism in this case) and physics in a university lecture and their contempt for people, who do not share their own religious belief. That's an ugly attitude of uneducated people. Can you please tell me what they say? As far as I understood (on a random basis) it has to do with the idea a multiverse could exist and an idea about that the big bang is not existing. In second case I would not understand why the universe expands. Do they say anything about why something exists at all? It's for me impossible to take a look into the universe and to think this all is a totally senseless loop in a mathematical view to the world.

By the way and with context to your avatar name: The shortes way how a biologist and friend explained to me, what's the difference between plants and animals, was: "Plants carry their soul outside".

The talk was at a Richard Dawkins Foundation (Dawkins is the guy doing the intro) meeting.

A famous English biologist, who got a Noble price. I read once from him the book "The Selfish Gene" in German ("Das egoistische Gen"). I missed the context of genes with the phenotypes of living entities. Very abstract.

I agree about his voice and the condescending attitude. My suspicion is some of what he says is because of that venue. It’s unfortunate because the subject matter is absolutely fascinating and his presentation, despite the above mentioned caveats, it impressive, so it’s too bad it won’t reach a larger audience.

The spiritually unmusical man Richard Dakwins let me sometimes think about, whether psychologically not only idiot savants but also genii ignorants could exist. I remember in this context for example the busses with Dawkins slogans like "Be happy god is probally not existing" and imagined in this context a man, who comes from a hospital, where his wife had died, and waits now for a bus. How could he be happy when he has to think now in this situation about god could propably not exist? It exist not only scientfiic or analytic problem solutions in our forms to think - but also exists for example a holistic way. I prefer slogans like: "Life is not always fair - but god still loves you".

I honestly don’t know how to summarize it well because the talk is broad ranging and builds on itself to make the points....and I’ve listened to it probably 7 or 8 times; being a biologist (Ha!) I find some parts of it hard to grasp and seem to only be able to follow them as he explains them. It concerns the Big Bang, Dark Matter/energy, the current composition and size of the universe, the history of various discoveries that let to the current bodies of evidence, a fascinating theory on the origin of the universe, and finally concluding with the picture of how the universe will eventually end. I hope you can maybe get past the presenter enough at some point to just be able to hear the actual talk. I think it’s worth putting up with him.

Very interesting themes. I read and read in my life a lot about. Lots of things changed meanwhile, but physics is always very interesting. As well in the biggest structures and the most little structures too. Nevertheless exist also problems in the world of our size. I would prefer for example all people worldwide would live in a much higher respect for all and every life. Life on Earth is perhaps the only life in the whole universe.

Last edited:
.....they need to think this because if we are not bitter/unhappy/etc that means people can be happy without god--OMG NO!!!!!!
...here, in this thread, they say I am bitter--yet there is NOTHING that indicates that = they are obsessed that ALL atheist are bitter/etc

Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.

Hardly. When we die, that's it. Just like all the other animals that ended up on this planet. The deer walking around on my property. The dolphin swimming in the ocean. Or the dog being abused. Or the cow getting slaughtered. All life gets one shot at this life. Some live better than others.

But no one, no matter how bad or good they were, goes to heaven or hell. That's human superstition used to control us though fear. No god ever visited.

You're just looking at one piece of it and drawing false conclusions. Before heaven or hell, what comes before it? How did it get to that point?

You're just looking at one piece of it and drawing false conclusions. Before heaven or hell, what comes before it? How did it get to that point?

There is no heaven or hell. What comes before or after the flying invisible dragon? HOw did it get to this point? Huh? Exactly.

Do you see what you did? You tried to assume heaven and hell are real. And you want to frame the conversation in such a way you get me talking about it like they are actual places.

First prove heaven and hell exist. No one has ever done this before. So until now it's been wild speculation. Your opinion will depend on what part of the world you were born. And how nuts your parents were over Jesus.

You are a criminal,

Joker - not everything is propaganda. You violate German laws and tell the same time everyone you are German. Your are not - that's why I do not go to the police here. And Germans do not violate German laws - except they are criminals.

guilty of complicity in human trafficking

What a nonsense.

and the various crimes that are the consequence of the residence of more criminals in our country.

Refugees are not criminals. You are a crimnal.

Traffickers are criminals. But an escape agent for example is not a trafficker. Sometimes it's difficult to find a good balance within the disasters of the world.

You are a dangerous fanatic Germany-hater and racist

Idiot. Do you really think with stupid Nazi propaganda you are able to impress me? You made the crimes I spoke about in this forum here, which I'm able to describe very detailed. If this forum would be under German jurisdiction, then you had now some problems.

an umnabkelvabel amount fo problemwho hates the color white.

I am a blond eyed and blue haired German on my own. Why should I hate people like me?

Go, be a shining example and end your wretched existence. Look, you can make a flat free for some immigrants this way.

I don't know how many idiots all over the world live in fear of strangers - but they all will have the same reason for: They know themselve. Immigrants are immigrants and criminals are criminals. When a migrant can become a criminal - as you are - then this shows only that migrants are sometimes also able to be as mad as some people, who say they are Germans - although they are Nazis and Anti-Germans like you.

Last edited:
Nothing was - something was - what was between? Any idea?

Spare me your pathetic, dimestore psychoanalysis,troll.

The fact that you are begging anonymous, nonscientist strangers for the answer shows your question is not honest.

What you are,in fact, doing is trying to create a gap onto which you will proceed to wedge your preferred sky daddy.

And that's all.

Okay - you are not bitter. What looks like bitterness is only frustration.

I suppose anyone can turn out bitter or frustrated, even believers.

They may compare the past to the present and the present isn't as good.

Atheists are just like other people, we just don’t have exactly the same beliefs as many others.....which is perfectly normal. People believe lots of different things. For myself, I believe in nothing supernatural. Deities are supernatural by definition therefore I don’t believe in them. I think there are two answers to any question. The first type of answer is that provided by using the laws of nature in scientific investigations. The other answer is, “I don’t know.” I’m comfortable with “I don’t know.”

Atheists, and theists, run the same psychological gamut as everyone else. It’s obvious that one can be happy, angry, sad, content, whatever, within the context of pretty much any belief system, or lack thereof.

You believe in life spirit don't you? That is, one is alive and then then next moment dead. No one can bring them back once they are dead. Life spirit is the supernatural, so I just disproved what you just said.

Nothing was - something was - what was between? Any idea?

Spare me your pathetic, dimestore psychoanalysis,troll.

Pathos in this simple question? Psychoanalysis?

The fact that you are begging anonymous, nonscientist strangers for the answer shows your question is not honest.

What? Sorry - but I am a man how denies every form of elites. For me is everyone a child of god and I do not believe in people because they are scientists. Truth is always true - whether a beggar tells me the truth or a king is doing so is for me the same.

What you are,in fact, doing is trying to create a gap onto which you will proceed to wedge your preferred sky daddy.

And that's all.

I asked myselve in this context, how someone is able to deny everything, what has to do with spirituality (= supernatural ideas in their eyes), when they ignore the same time, that our universe has on its own a kind of super-natural origin. Since the universe exists, nature is within this universe. But what was "before" (while there was the same time never anything, what was before, beause it looks like there was no before, when we take serios, what the theory of relativity and old Christian philosophers say).

Last edited:

There is no heaven or hell. What comes before or after the flying invisible dragon? HOw did it get to this point? Huh? Exactly.

Do you see what you did? You tried to assume heaven and hell are real. And you want to frame the conversation in such a way you get me talking about it like they are actual places.

First prove heaven and hell exist. No one has ever done this before. So until now it's been wild speculation. Your opinion will depend on what part of the world you were born. And how nuts your parents were over Jesus.

You do not know if there is a heaven or hell. Hell has been created for Satan and his demons, but not the new heaven.

What I meant was death comes before heaven and hell. We all believe in death, and even if you think you'll live forever through other means, e.g. reincarnation, it still happens. The Bible states after death comes Hades or place for the dead. One's spirit has to reach the right part of Hades or else they are destined for hell. It also states that death means a state of being asleep. One still has consciousness, but they are in a sleeping state. Only a few who end up in the wrong part of Hades are awake and already suffering. I'm not exactly sure how they are suffering, but it has to do with fire. After that, most are in this sleeping state until they are awakened by the second coming of Jesus. Then, "all eyes will see" the kingdom, power, and glory of Jesus. Afterward, comes final judgement for all.

So, what do I consider evidence for heaven or hell? We have the science of neurology now that discusses consciousness after clinical death. They also explain how certain parts of our body trigger certain experiences. We also have near death experiences that have been properly documented. The stories that a child told about dying and visiting heaven is imaginary because the final heaven for us does not exist right now.

There is the heaven God and the angels reside in, but that isn't in our universe. However, the lake of fire or hell does exist now. That said, I do not have evidence for the last two except hypothesis. The lake of fire could have evidence in what we see on Earth such as
Darvaza-Gas-Crater-Gate-of-Hell-Turkmenistan-768x512.jpg

We do not know where hell is. As for Hades, it probably is on Earth underground due to its description in the Bible and people think there is a gate to hell. I don't think there is a gate to hell even though there are some strange "gates of hell" place/objects found that leads underground. Maybe it leads to Hades, but it is usually difficult to go really far underground. There are many places on Earth we haven't explored and that is the oceans and far underground.

Joker - not everything is propaganda. You violate German laws and tell the same time everyone you are German. Your are not - that's why I do not go to the police here. And Germans do not violate German laws - except they are criminals.
What are you about to say?

What a nonsense.
You are, think about it. There are millions of Germans that couldn´t afford the price of the smugglers.

Refugees are not criminals. You are a crimnal.
I didn´t say all refugees are criminal. What you are saying is that only Germans are criminals.
We don´t need criminal invaders, they commit heavy crimes that you ignore, which makes you a partner in crime.

Traffickers are criminals. But an escape agent for example is not a trafficker. Sometimes it's difficult to find a good balance within the disasters of the world.
Yes, they are criminals. It is official that they cooperate with the smugglers. The EU mission Frontex has reported.
NGOs and collusion with smugglers
NGOs cooperating with people smugglers in the Mediterranean

You see, the politicians ignore the reports and praise the criminal NGOs.

Idiot. Do you really think with stupid Nazi propaganda you are able to impress me? You made the crimes I spoke about in this forum here, which I'm able to describe very detailed. If this forum would be under German jurisdiction, then you had now some problems.
No, we have freedom of opinion and when I wish somebody dead, seriously or not, it is covered by this freedom. Surely, you don´t know.

I am a blond eyed and blue haired German on my own. Why should I hate people like me?
So you don´t hate smurfs. Why should I care?

I don't know how many idiots all over the world live in fear of strangers - but they all will have the same reason for: They know themselve. Immigrants are immigrants and criminals are criminals. When a migrant can become a criminal - as you are - then this shows only that migrants are sometimes also able to be as mad as some people, who say they are Germans - although they are Nazis and Anti-Germans like you.
You forgot that you are the Nazi here, who restricts freedom of speech, blaming it as a crime. Who only tolerates his own opinion - in the name of tolerance. Ridiculous.

No, I don’t. I’ve never heard of “life sprit” and based on your explanation see no need for the term at all. Death is the absence of life. We don’t make a big mystery about what happens to a flame when we blow out a candle. We simply extinguished the combustion occurring. One cell, a trillion cells in a complex organism, there’s no evidence there is any difference when one, or all, simply stop doing the things that define “life”.

Supernatural, by definition, are those things in violation of the laws of nature, the fundamental laws of logic. As such, supernatural claims are incapable of being investigated by science, which is based on the laws of nature and the laws of logic. For myself, I have two acceptable answers for any question. The first are answers provided by scientific inquiry, answers that are testable, verifiable, repeatable and falsifiable. The second answer is, “I don’t know” which is fine too.

Atheists are just like other people, we just don’t have exactly the same beliefs as many others.....which is perfectly normal. People believe lots of different things. For myself, I believe in nothing supernatural. Deities are supernatural by definition therefore I don’t believe in them. I think there are two answers to any question. The first type of answer is that provided by using the laws of nature in scientific investigations. The other answer is, “I don’t know.” I’m comfortable with “I don’t know.”

Atheists, and theists, run the same psychological gamut as everyone else. It’s obvious that one can be happy, angry, sad, content, whatever, within the context of pretty much any belief system, or lack thereof.

You believe in life spirit don't you? That is, one is alive and then then next moment dead. No one can bring them back once they are dead. Life spirit is the supernatural, so I just disproved what you just said.

Usually, we think of ignorance. For example, no evidence is good enough to show God's existence. When you ask for the evidence of no God or gods, then they say it's your claim. Next, we have atheists are usually wrong and this has been shown time and time again.

Late 14th c in regards to English -- ignorant | Origin and meaning of ignorant by Online Etymology Dictionary. Then it moved to ignoramus around 15 c.
that means nothing --0

We have finally evolved to a point where we no longer believe we ourselves are gods in waiting. I’m sorry if it hurts their feelings but their delusions and religions are holding us back. It’s just ignorant and we wish theists would wake up. The politicians ar3 using religion to control and manipulate them. The scientists aren’t lying. The oil companies and coal companies are.
That’s because atheism predicates that you are gods now.

Religion is about living. Not dying.

Reality is stranger than you can possibly imagine.

Forum List

Back