What the Quran really says

LOL...everytime Dajjal starts a thread like this with the intention of bashing the Muslim Holy Book he ends up making people more curious about Islam and possibly converted some people to Islam. When people see your bias they look up information on their own. Thanks for doing our job, Dajjal....:cool:

:lmao:

The truth is, people are not perfect enough to earn salvation. And if all one needs to do is do more good things than bad things, what in the world does one need to be a Muslim for? The Christian understanding is that if one breaks just one law of God, one has broken ALL the laws. It is only by the atonement of Christ that anyone can be saved. One must match God in perfection. Only through Jesus is this possible.

In what context are you trying to say this? Do you mean no one is perfect to get into Paradise through their deeds and the only way is by the atonement? Can you explain what that is? Thanks...

Anyways, that doesn't really make any sense, so basically people can break every law there is and commit all the sins they want, but that won't get them punished, only punishment can be without this salvation and if salvation is achieved then you are forgiven? That can't be true in any way and doesn't make sense. This just permits people to forget God and transgress.

Of course through your deeds you enter Paradise, it's more than that, it's your way of life, kindness to people, the way use your mind and patience, the reason you do things, when it is always for God that's what will get you Paradise. Life is full of situations and hard decision making, you determine yourself, God gives us many opportunities and he knows why we did things, our heart is the truth. No matter what we claim. Muslims and Jews don't believe in the salvation concept because its missing things, it's broken. It can't make sense, some Christians use this example and it leads them on a wrong path for misunderstanding.
And Muslims are kind to Jews in what way exactly? Thought, word or deed? Now, if I am a smoker and become a "saved" individual through the Lord Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit of God begins to work on my life and soul to make me conform to the image of Christ. However, if I continue to smoke, well, I will likely die of CANCER. So, the temporal results of sin still count for something in the lives of Christians. If I cheat on my wife, I will likely ruin my marriage; however, I will not lose my salvation. I will be a bad testimony to the world, I might die young, and I may not have very much treasure in heaven, but I will still go to heaven. Once people become saved, most feel compelled to do the right things to please God and perhaps bring others to the Lord. They do not do things to earn God's favor, because they already possess it. They do things out of pure love of God and of their fellow man ---- not because they have to. Not every person calling himself a Christian is one. One must have trusted the Lord and seek God's will for theri life... And I feel part of that Trust is accepting the Holy Bible as entirely true (being God's Holy Word). Most people calling themselves Christians make excuses for the Bible and believe things contray to what the Bible says. I do not believe such have real faith in God. I'm not speaking of mistakes in understanding, I am speaking of denying the very nature of God and the Lord Jesus Christ. Such is not true faith.

I agree by not living by your Holy Book/religion does not make you a true Christian/Muslim/Jew.

But I'm also saying your idea of salvation which is just accepting an idea and entering the religion does not save you. In my belief it doesn't, but I'm not a Christian, although its good to talk about our religions to have a better understanding of each other. Muslims and Jews don't accept that Jesus is The Lord. That doesn't mean Muslims and Jews have so much in common, it's depends, core beliefs are similiar but in depth ways of life and approaches are a little different, now Christianity has a different core belief, it depends which Christians, some Christians don't believe Jesus is God but rather his son, some don't believe he is his son either. Christianity and Islam and identical in core beliefs, but the way of life and commandments are all similiar. But what Christianity lacks is scholar like input in life, daily life and decisions. Jew have much scholarship on war, life, marriage troubles, etc. Same with Islam, their rulings are applied everywhere. They have established ideas with verified information.

I mentioned he has linage dating back here, he's a veteran too. People respect that. Now, enough with diversions about Sunni, it's me and you talking know.

I am no respector of skin color. I treat everyone the same. You appear to be a racist.

You appear to be making accusations. I treat everyone the same. You interpreted it the wrong way. Now why make allegations against me for being defensive? I said people respect that someone is a veteran.

YOU are the one who brought up skin color. I'm not making allegations. It's a fact.

I am no respector of skin color. I treat everyone the same. You appear to be a racist.

You appear to be making accusations. I treat everyone the same. You interpreted it the wrong way. Now why make allegations against me for being defensive? I said people respect that someone is a veteran.

YOU are the one who brought up skin color. I'm not making allegations. It's a fact.

:rolleyes:

Are you afraid of having a discussion with me? You've made multiple accusations against me, accusations of what makes a Prophet and that I was being defensive of Islam....:cool:

Are you dumb or ignorant?

The Bible says you can find the ends of the earth, and also implies that the earth is only 6000 years old.

Obviously neither are to be taken literally.

Please give chapter and verse where it says the earth is 6000 years old.

I think Noomi was mistaken and heard that common rumor about the Bible, no verse explicitly states the Earth is 6,000 years old in the Bible, the people who came up with to bash the bible as non-scientific did so by saying they traced Jesus's time back to Adams and came up with 6,000 years. However this rumor also being made against the Quran isn't true. Just an athiest ploy.

^^^^^ You answered your own question with verses from the Qur'an......... :cool:

I realize that burning for eternity will teach me a lesson in the very first seconds of having my skin burnt off and renewed and burnt off again. I doubt I would even be able to stop screaming long enough to ask for a glass of water. But if I can still construct a sentence while screaming in agony, I will do my very best not to ask you for water.:mad:

Here are some of the horrible verses from your rotten God, Allah the unmerciful.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Wow, it sounds like the dictator of the quran spent some time in the "pit"?

Just as the arabic language uses many common descriptive words to describe natural phenomena.

The english language does the exact same thing.

We say things like the "setting sun".

Do we really mean that the sun is going to be "set" somewhere when it disappears from sight?

What should be the punishment for insulting the prophet Muhammed?

There should be no punishment for questioning or insulting Muhammed, he is just a man.

Are you afraid of having a discussion with me? You've made multiple accusations against me, accusations of what makes a Prophet and that I was being defensive of Islam....:cool:

I didn't make an accusation against you. YOU are the one who mentioned a poster's skin color. Are you a racist or a bigot or just another dumb fucking idiot muslim? Now tell me what makes Muhammed a prophet.

Last edited:
^^^^^ You answered your own question with verses from the Qur'an......... :cool:

I realize that burning for eternity will teach me a lesson in the very first seconds of having my skin burnt off and renewed and burnt off again. I doubt I would even be able to stop screaming long enough to ask for a glass of water. But if I can still construct a sentence while screaming in agony, I will do my very best not to ask you for water.:mad:

Here are some of the horrible verses from your rotten God, Allah the unmerciful.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Wow, it sounds like the dictator of the quran spent some time in the "pit"?

Huh? Are you denying hell is in the Bible?

Luke 16:24 And he called out, ‘Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus to dip the end of his finger in water and cool my tongue, for I am in anguish in this flame.’

Jude 12-13 These are hidden reefs at your love feasts, as they feast with you without fear, shepherds feeding themselves; waterless clouds, swept along by winds; fruitless trees in late autumn, twice dead, uprooted; wild waves of the sea, casting up the foam of their own shame; wandering stars, for whom the gloom of utter darkness has been reserved forever.

Revelation 14:11 And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

Revelation 19:20 And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had done the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulfur.

Revelation 20:10 And they marched up over the broad plain of the earth and surrounded the camp of the saints and the beloved city, but fire came down from heaven and consumed them, and the devil who had deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur where the beast and the false prophet were, and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Luke 16:25 And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, in order that those who would pass from here to you may not be able, and none may cross from there to us.’

I didn't make an accusation against you. YOU are the one who mentioned a poster's skin color. Are you a racist or a bigot or just another dumb fucking idiot muslim? Now tell me what makes Muhammed a prophet.

Nice meltdown, BIGOT! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Nice meltdown, BIGOT! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I thought so. You're a racist muslim, dumber than a retarded goat.

Tell us what makes Muhammed a prophet. Dumb ass.

LOL...everytime Dajjal starts a thread like this with the intention of bashing the Muslim Holy Book he ends up making people more curious about Islam and possibly converted some people to Islam. When people see your bias they look up information on their own. Thanks for doing our job, Dajjal....:cool:

The truth is, people are not perfect enough to earn salvation. And if all one needs to do is do more good things than bad things, what in the world does one need to be a Muslim for? The Christian understanding is that if one breaks just one law of God, one has broken ALL the laws. It is only by the atonement of Christ that anyone can be saved. One must match God in perfection. Only through Jesus is this possible.

In what context are you trying to say this? Do you mean no one is perfect to get into Paradise through their deeds and the only way is by the atonement? Can you explain what that is? Thanks...

Anyways, that doesn't really make any sense, so basically people can break every law there is and commit all the sins they want, but that won't get them punished, only punishment can be without this salvation and if salvation is achieved then you are forgiven? That can't be true in any way and doesn't make sense. This just permits people to forget God and transgress.

Of course through your deeds you enter Paradise, it's more than that, it's your way of life, kindness to people, the way use your mind and patience, the reason you do things, when it is always for God that's what will get you Paradise. Life is full of situations and hard decision making, you determine yourself, God gives us many opportunities and he knows why we did things, our heart is the truth. No matter what we claim. Muslims and Jews don't believe in the salvation concept because its missing things, it's broken. It can't make sense, some Christians use this example and it leads them on a wrong path for misunderstanding.

Every person "sins". Each sin could result in condemnation from the LORD. It is only thru HIS mercy that anyone is allowed to join HIM in heaven. No good deed can overcome the sins we committ. Only by true reconciliation (being genuinely remorseful and asking for forgiveness, and receiving forgiveness), can anyone make it to heaven.

Those that sin (that would be everyone) will be punished for those sins. The LORD is "just", but eternal condemnation is reserved for those that deny or blaspheme the LORD (no mention of HIS prophets here).

Good deeds are a imitation of the way Yeshua lived. We cannot do those same deeds with the love that Yeshua had. There are a few that can come close in some areas (but not in all areas of goodness, as Yeshua did). The deeds are a physical action to represent the "love" that Yeshua has for all people (since islam encourages its followers to despise those that do not believe, those "deeds" cannot be offered with anywhere near the love that Yeshua has).

The Bible says you can find the ends of the earth, and also implies that the earth is only 6000 years old.

Obviously neither are to be taken literally.

Please give chapter and verse where it says the earth is 6000 years old.

I think Noomi was mistaken and heard that common rumor about the Bible, no verse explicitly states the Earth is 6,000 years old in the Bible, the people who came up with to bash the bible as non-scientific did so by saying they traced Jesus's time back to Adams and came up with 6,000 years. However this rumor also being made against the Quran isn't true. Just an athiest ploy.

Thank you Noomi

Forum List

Back