What the Quran really says

when you gave references ,wow ,,,it is for those who don't know what Quran looks like , that this piece of information is right ( or applicable ) to be searched

BUT 4 me as a Muslim who know quran pretty good ,, you are just liar and people like you does not help in this matter...so back off

Welcome to my thread, the more muslims the better. If you stick around long enough I may be able to convince you that Muhammad was a false prophet, and the Allah described in the quran is a monster that is not worth worshipping.

Dear Sunni Man, When I am burning in eternal hellfire, which I surely will if Islam is true.
Will you call down to me and taunt me, and refuse me a glass of water?

Quran sura 7.44 The Companions of the Garden will call out to the Companions of the Fire: "We have indeed found the promises of our Lord to us true: Have you also found Your Lord's promises true?" They shall say, "Yes"; but a crier shall proclaim between them: "The curse of God is on the wrong-doers;-

Quran sura 7.50 The Companions of the Fire will call to the Companions of the Garden: "Pour down to us water or anything that God doth provide for your sustenance." They will say: "Both these things hath God forbidden to those who rejected Him."

Last edited:
The Bible says you can find the ends of the earth, and also implies that the earth is only 6000 years old.

Obviously neither are to be taken literally.

The Bible does not imply the earth is 6000 years old. But then any lie will do right? Ohh and you can find the "ends" of the earth.

^^^^^ You answered your own question with verses from the Qur'an......... :cool:

I realize that burning for eternity will teach me a lesson in the very first seconds of having my skin burnt off and renewed and burnt off again. I doubt I would even be able to stop screaming long enough to ask for a glass of water. But if I can still construct a sentence while screaming in agony, I will do my very best not to ask you for water.:mad:

Here are some of the horrible verses from your rotten God, Allah the unmerciful.

22.19 These two antagonists dispute with each other about their Lord: But those who deny (their Lord),- for them will be cut out a garment of Fire: over their heads will be poured out boiling water.
22.20 With it will be scalded what is within their bodies, as well as (their) skins.
22.21 In addition there will be maces of iron (to punish) them.
22.22 Every time they wish to get away therefrom, from anguish, they will be forced back therein, and (it will be said), "Taste ye the Penalty of Burning!"

4.56 Those who reject our Signs, We shall soon cast into the Fire: as often as their skins are roasted through, We shall change them for fresh skins, that they may taste the penalty: for God is Exalted in Power, Wise.

Last edited:
Here are some verses that indicate Muhammad thought the earth was flat. (spread out)

Quran sura 13.3 And He it is Who spread out the earth and placed
therein firm hills and flowing streams, and of all fruits He placed
therein two spouses (male and female). He covereth the night with the
day. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought.

15.19 And the earth have We spread out, and placed therein firm hills,
and caused each seemly thing to grow therein.

18.47 And (bethink you of) the Day when we remove the hills and ye see
the earth emerging, and We gather them together so as to leave not one
of them behind.

20.53 Who hath appointed the earth as a bed and hath threaded roads for
you therein and hath sent down water from the sky and thereby We have
brought forth divers kinds of vegetation,

27.61 Is not He (best) Who made the earth a fixed abode, and placed
rivers in the folds thereof, and placed firm hills therein, and hath
set a barrier between the two seas? Is there any God beside Allah? Nay,
but most of them know not!

29.56 O my bondmen who believe! Lo! My earth is spacious. Therefor serve Me only.

31.10 He hath created the heavens without supports that ye can see, and
hath cast into the earth firm hills, so that it quake not with you; and
He hath dispersed therein all kinds of beasts. And We send down water
from the sky and We cause (plants) of every goodly kind to grow therein.

50.7And the earth have We spread out, and have flung firm hills
therein, and have caused of every lovely kind to grow thereon,

51.48 And the earth have We laid out, how gracious is the Spreader (thereof)!

78.6 Have We not made the earth an expanse,

79.30 And after that He spread the earth,

88.20 And the earth, how it is spread?

91.6 And the earth and Him Who spread it,

Here are some verses that indicate Muhammad thought the earth was flat. (spread out)
Again, the earth was being described using 6th century arabic language literary devices.

And the translation to english negates the true meanings of the words and ideas being expressed.

So no, the Qur'an doesn't say the world is flat. :cool:

Again, the earth was being described using 6th century arabic language literary devices.

And the translation to english negates the true meanings of the words and ideas being expressed.

Well I am risking eternal hellfire to tell you that it does.:badgrin:

Tell me, how is a Muslim saved? What must a Muslim do to go to heaven at death according to your Quran?
Since we do not believe in the christian concept of "original sin".

Thus, there is nothing to be "saved" from.

To enter heaven; first of all; you must be a muslim.

And your good deeds must out number your bad deeds. :cool:

Sunni Man: Thus, there is nothing to be "saved" from.

you are not expelled from the Garden - of Eden ?

LittleNipper: What must a Muslim do to go to heaven at death ...

Remission is meant to be accomplished during your lifetime - before death, to the OuterWorld - not Heaven.

Last edited:
Christians believe that the original sin from Adam and Eve is passed from generation to generation and that babies carry the sin.

Muslims believe that babys are born sinless and pure.

Last edited:
LOL...everytime Dajjal starts a thread like this with the intention of bashing the Muslim Holy Book he ends up making people more curious about Islam and possibly converted some people to Islam. When people see your bias they look up information on their own. Thanks for doing our job, Dajjal....:cool:

:lmao:

Christians believe that the original sin from Adam and Eve is passed from generation to generation and that babies carry the sin.

yes because it was an failure which must be relearned and reinstilled into all of Mankind for Salvation.

that is interesting ... but then why are you not born already in the OuterWorld of the Everlasting - if expelled but already pure, where are you ?

LOL...everytime Dajjal starts a thread like this with the intention of bashing the Muslim Holy Book he ends up making people more curious about Islam and possibly converted some people to Islam. When people see your bias they look up information on their own. Thanks for doing our job, Dajjal....:cool:

:lmao:

The truth is, people are not perfect enough to earn salvation. And if all one needs to do is do more good things than bad things, what in the world does one need to be a Muslim for? The Christian understanding is that if one breaks just one law of God, one has broken ALL the laws. It is only by the atonement of Christ that anyone can be saved. One must match God in perfection. Only through Jesus is this possible.

The following verse from the quran and a hadith that gives a fuller explanation, state that the sun goes to a resting place. It is clear that Muhammad thought the earth was flat and the sun orbited the earth in a semi circle and was reset to its starting point every dawn.

Quran sura 36.38 And the Sun runs on unto a resting place for him, That is the measuring of the mighty and wise.

Volume 4, Book 54, Number 421:
Narrated Abu Dhar:

The Prophet asked me at sunset, "Do you know where the sun goes (at the time of sunset)?" I replied, "Allah and His Apostle know better." He said, "It goes (i.e. travels) till it prostrates Itself underneath the Throne and takes the permission to rise again, and it is permitted and then (a time will come when) it will be about to prostrate itself but its prostration will not be accepted, and it will ask permission to go on its course but it will not be permitted, but it will be ordered to return whence it has come and so it will rise in the west. And that is the interpretation of the Statement of Allah: "And the sun Runs its fixed course For a term (decreed). that is The Decree of (Allah) The Exalted in Might, The All-Knowing." (36.38)

Forum List

Back