What the Quran really says

Just as the arabic language uses many common descriptive words to describe natural phenomena.

The english language does the exact same thing.

We say things like the "setting sun".

Do we really mean that the sun is going to be "set" somewhere when it disappears from sight?

Just as the arabic language uses many common descriptive words to describe natural phenomena.

The english language does the exact same thing.

We say things like the "setting sun".

Do we really mean that the sun is going to be "set" somewhere when it disappears from sight?

What should be the punishment for insulting the prophet Muhammed?

LOL...everytime Dajjal starts a thread like this with the intention of bashing the Muslim Holy Book he ends up making people more curious about Islam and possibly converted some people to Islam. When people see your bias they look up information on their own. Thanks for doing our job, Dajjal....:cool:

:lmao:

The truth is, people are not perfect enough to earn salvation. And if all one needs to do is do more good things than bad things, what in the world does one need to be a Muslim for? The Christian understanding is that if one breaks just one law of God, one has broken ALL the laws. It is only by the atonement of Christ that anyone can be saved. One must match God in perfection. Only through Jesus is this possible.

In what context are you trying to say this? Do you mean no one is perfect to get into Paradise through their deeds and the only way is by the atonement? Can you explain what that is? Thanks...

Anyways, that doesn't really make any sense, so basically people can break every law there is and commit all the sins they want, but that won't get them punished, only punishment can be without this salvation and if salvation is achieved then you are forgiven? That can't be true in any way and doesn't make sense. This just permits people to forget God and transgress.

Of course through your deeds you enter Paradise, it's more than that, it's your way of life, kindness to people, the way use your mind and patience, the reason you do things, when it is always for God that's what will get you Paradise. Life is full of situations and hard decision making, you determine yourself, God gives us many opportunities and he knows why we did things, our heart is the truth. No matter what we claim. Muslims and Jews don't believe in the salvation concept because its missing things, it's broken. It can't make sense, some Christians use this example and it leads them on a wrong path for misunderstanding.

Sunni Man, explain to me what makes Mohammed a "prophet".

Do you really want an answer? ....:cool:

I know the answer of what makes a prophet. I'm interested in his answer.

Do you mind if I ask where your answer is derived from? And I think SunniMan is an convert and his family traces back to America's beginning or something, he's white. I'm not sure of all of it but you can ask him.

Anyways can you give me your idea/ideal of what makes someone a Prophet?

Do you really want an answer? ....:cool:

Do you mind if I ask where your answer is derived from? And I think SunniMan is an convert and his family traces back to America's beginning or something, he's white. I'm not sure of all of it but you can ask him.

Why does his skin color matter?

It doesn't, some people might think he's an Arabic Born Muslim but he's Irish. Anyways, can you answer my questions? Would be appreciated....:cool:

It doesn't, some people might think he's an Arabic Born Muslim but he's Irish. Anyways, can you answer my questions? Would be appreciated....:cool:

If it doesn't matter, then why mention it just because some unknown person might think something? Why so defensive? You don't even know what's on my mind. It's called "projection", and it's what people do with an agenda. What is your agenda?

If it doesn't matter, then why mention it just because some unknown person might think something? Why so defensive of Islam?

Where am I being defensive of Islam and what would be wrong with that? Do you know this an open forum and a place where people discuss Religion? So, you're not gonna answer my questions on prophecy?

If it doesn't matter, then why mention it just because some unknown person might think something? Why so defensive of Islam?

Where am I being defensive of Islam and what would be wrong with that? Do you know this an open forum and a place where people discuss Religion? So, you're not gonna answer my questions on prophecy?

I don't think mentioning someone's skin color is in line with any discussion about religion. Why do you?

Last edited:

I don't think mentioning someone's skin color is in line with any discussion. Why do you?

I mentioned he has linage dating back here, he's a veteran too. People respect that. Now, enough with diversions about Sunni, it's me and you talking know. Where was I being and defensive of Islam and what's wrong with that?

I don't think mentioning someone's skin color is in line with any discussion. Why do you?

I mentioned he has linage dating back here, he's a veteran too. People respect that. Now, enough with diversions about Sunni, it's me and you talking know.

I am no respector of skin color. I treat everyone the same. You appear to be a racist. Why do you respect Islam?

Last edited:

I mentioned he has linage dating back here, he's a veteran too. People respect that. Now, enough with diversions about Sunni, it's me and you talking know.

I am no respector of skin color. I treat everyone the same. You appear to be a racist.

You appear to be making accusations. I treat everyone the same. You interpreted it the wrong way. Now why make allegations against me for being defensive? I said people respect that someone is a veteran.

Forum List

Back