What the hell is up with Old white men, like get a room will ya!!

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Texas GOP Representative Apologizes For Explicit Social Media Photo
“I am sorry I did not use better judgment,” Rep. Joe Barton said of the photo that appeared to show his genitals.
5a15d3b418000060cef6d9e0.jpeg

What the hell is happening to these bible toting, God fearing, christian to the core southerners? One minute they running around the country throwing bible shit on everybody who ain't a damned christian, the next minute they touching little girls and taking photo's of their sausages. Talk about the Trump effect!!

He takes these pictures of himself to send to his girl friend and wonders how they could ever wind up on the internet.

And I thought Hillary was stupid.

This old white man could have saved himself a lot of trouble 15 years ago, had he not answered the door when all those black crackhead biatches showed up wanting to party.

I'm just sayin'. :biggrin:

Texas GOP Representative Apologizes For Explicit Social Media Photo
“I am sorry I did not use better judgment,” Rep. Joe Barton said of the photo that appeared to show his genitals.
5a15d3b418000060cef6d9e0.jpeg

What the hell is happening to these bible toting, God fearing, christian to the core southerners? One minute they running around the country throwing bible shit on everybody who ain't a damned christian, the next minute they touching little girls and taking photo's of their sausages. Talk about the Trump effect!!
Age bigotry. Race bigotry. Regional bigotry. Trump bashing
All in one tidy little OP.

This old white man could have saved himself a lot of trouble 15 years ago, had he not answered the door when all those black crackhead biatches showed up wanting to party.

I'm just sayin'. :biggrin:
Yeah typical GOP response.....its not my fault, its the other guy.....grow the fuck up

Please quit posting the pictures.....its unnecessary. And gross. I am an old white man. What he is doing is not in any way normal but considering this is america it makes sense he holds office.

New Topics

Forum List

Back