Rumpbots Attack Literacy

Pogo

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2012
Fennario
>> For 23 years, LeVar Burton attempted to teach the joys of reading to millions of youngsters on the PBS series “Reading Rainbow.”

If only Trump supporters had paid heed to that message.

It seems that a lot of Trumpers are confusing Burton with basketball dad LaVar Ball, or just assuming all LaVars are alike.

Ball, the father of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, trolled Trump on CNN Monday by refusing to thank the president for getting his younger son LiAngelo and two of his UCLA basketball teammates out of China after they were charged with shoplifting.

.... Many people, especially Trump supporters, didn’t appreciate Ball’s comments and immediately went to Twitter to send rude comments to him.

Instead, many of those comments went to LeVar Burton:

burton.png

138ca64f7ca3fc0219070cdc6e8ddaa8e8e8dd4d.jpg

:banghead:

Hey, nobody claimed Rumpbots were the brightest bulbs in the light tower.

Several more at the link.

Tune in next week when Rumpbots bombard Gates McFadden with complaints about her Windows 10 platform, and demand to know why Brent Spiner is charging so much for crude oil.

SMH

>> For 23 years, LeVar Burton attempted to teach the joys of reading to millions of youngsters on the PBS series “Reading Rainbow.”

It seems that a lot of Trumpers are confusing Burton with basketball dad LaVar Ball, or just assuming all LaVars are alike.

Ball, the father of Los Angeles Lakers rookie Lonzo Ball, trolled Trump on CNN Monday by refusing to thank the president for getting his younger son LiAngelo and two of his UCLA basketball teammates out of China after they were charged with shoplifting.

.... Many people, especially Trump supporters, didn’t appreciate Ball’s comments and immediately went to Twitter to send rude comments to him.

burton.png

Tune in next week when Rumpbots bombard Gates McFadden with complaints about her Windows 10 platform, and demand to know why Brent Spiner is charging so much for crude oil.

SMH

I really hope someone has or does, at some point, confuse Gates McFadden with Bill Gates. :lmao:

burton.png

SMH

I really hope someone has or does, at some point, confuse Gates McFadden with Bill Gates. :lmao:

There are lots of "No Fracking" signs around here --- I hope Will Riker isn't planning a trip.

screen-shot-2017-11-21-at-12-13-14-pm.jpg

Geordie LaForge has been pocketing dilithium crystals at Rexall. Who knew. :dunno:

screen-shot-2017-11-22-at-91920-am.png

:eusa_doh:

Get-a-brain-morans-freeman.jpg

If these black segregationists would stop making up these bullshit racist ghetto names they wouldn't be getting so confused with each other.

I forgot to make the point that this crowd is so stupid they can't even get racism right.
Thanks for making it for me.

If these black segregationists would stop making up these bullshit racist ghetto names they wouldn't be getting so confused with each other.

I forgot to make the point that this crowd is so stupid they can't even get racism right.
The racism is on the black segregationists who make up bullshit ghetto names so as to appear 'not white'.
Just cut to the chase and use names like NoHonkey Henderson or NotaCaucasion Caldwell or UnWhite Williams.
Ain't that right, DeLaQuanShandre?

The racism is on the black segregationists who make up bullshit ghetto names so as to appear 'not white'.
Just cut to the chase and use names like NoHonkey Henderson or NotaCaucasion Caldwell or UnWhite Williams.
Ain't that right, DeLaQuanShandre?

What's your name again?

Seriously, LaVar Ball is an asshat. Who wears sunglasses when theyre playing cards? Plus those glasses are just plain tacky.

GeordiPointing_zps3e9e6152.png

Seriously, LaVar Ball is an asshat. Who wears sunglasses when theyre playing cards? Plus those glasses are just plain tacky.

GeordiPointing_zps3e9e6152.png

Yabbut those aren't sunglasses. That's half of an air filter from a 1986 Corvette. Very stylish.

New Topics

Forum List

Back