What the hell is up with Old white men, like get a room will ya!!

It's the Republican way.
Al Franken. Al Franken. WEINER.

Herman Cain, Chris Myers, Phillip Hinkle, Christopher Lee, Mike Duvall, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Vito Fossella, Larry Craig, David Vitter, Charlse Boutin, Bob Allen, Mark Foley, Don Sherwood, James West, Jack Ryan, Steve LaTourette, Rudy Giuliani, Henry Hyde, Helen Chenoweth-Hage, Bob Livingston, Bob Packwood, Ken Calvert, Jon Grunseth, Buz Lukens, Dan Crane, John Schmitz, Jon Hinson, Robert Bauman, Thomas B Edwards Jr., Charlie Christ, Matt Wingard, Dennis Hastert, Tim Murphy

This list doesn't end

Democrat Sex Scandals

barton-nude-pic-640x480.jpg
carlos+danger.png

Even with that comparison, the fat slob republican fails miserably.

Did he grope the breasts of an unconscious woman?

Are you trying to say that what he did is all right, because someone else did something?
View attachment 162175

No I'm saying that sexting is not a crime; whereas, Al Franken sexually assaulted an unconscious woman and Weiner exposed himself to a child and Moore's accusers have been exposed as lying frauds.

Are you trying to say that what he did is all right, because someone else did something?
View attachment 162175

No I'm saying that sexting is not a crime; whereas, Al Franken sexually assaulted an unconscious woman and Weiner exposed himself to a child and Moore's accusers have been exposed as lying frauds.

Well. no. They haven't been exposed as frauds. My neighbor ran a stop sign. Does that mean I can too?

View attachment 162175

Well. no. They haven't been exposed as frauds. My neighbor ran a stop sign. Does that mean I can too?

The only two women who claim he sexually assaulted them and who were underage at the time have absolutely been exposed as frauds. Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

View attachment 162175

The only two women who claim he sexually assaulted them and who were underage at the time have absolutely been exposed as frauds. Corfman claims that Moore called her on her phone in her room and her own mother confirmed that she had no phone in her room and Nelson refuses to provide the yearbook for inspection despite being invited to provide a 2nd hand writing analyst of their own choosing.

My daughter didn't have a phone in her room either, but that didn't stop her from stretching the cord in there.

View attachment 162175

My daughter didn't have a phone in her room either, but that didn't stop her from stretching the cord in there.

Lol she clearly said she talked to him in the phone in her room, she had no phone in her room, your excuse for her proven overt lie is laughable.

View attachment 162175

Lol she clearly said she talked to him in the phone in her room, she had no phone in her room, your excuse for her proven overt lie is laughable.
Stop making excuses for these people.....Gezzzas, you morons can make excuses for Hitler roasting 10 million jews....he had the oven on low, its not his fault, they couldn't stand the heat.....like stop it, you people only make yourselves look like dumb southern bastards that you are!!

Watching Gone With the Wind tonight and seeing these southerners act like idiots back in the 1800's compared to them today.....same stupid ignorant pathetic white mf's as was back then....damn, does your race ever evolve and grow?

Please quit posting the pictures.....its unnecessary. And gross. I am an old white man. What he is doing is not in any way normal but considering this is america it makes sense he holds office.
If you think your disgusted, try eating while watching this shit LOLOLOLOLOLO

Texas GOP Representative Apologizes For Explicit Social Media Photo
“I am sorry I did not use better judgment,” Rep. Joe Barton said of the photo that appeared to show his genitals.
5a15d3b418000060cef6d9e0.jpeg

What the hell is happening to these bible toting, God fearing, christian to the core southerners? One minute they running around the country throwing bible shit on everybody who ain't a damned christian, the next minute they touching little girls and taking photo's of their sausages. Talk about the Trump effect!!

The thing is that all of these things--sexual misconduct, perversion, sexual assault, sexual harassment, child molestation, etc., are not confined to any specific race, gender, religion, political affiliation, age, social and/or economic level, etc.. It is men who are public figures who are being accused on the world stage: it's because they are public figures--like Bill Cosby. That's why we hear about these men. There are multitudes of others we don't hear about and they come from every sector of society.

Stop making excuses for these people.....Gezzzas, you morons can make excuses for Hitler roasting 10 million jews....he had the oven on low, its not his fault, they couldn't stand the heat.....like stop it, you people only make yourselves look like dumb southern bastards that you are!!
Go choke on a banana, pavement ape.

China has the great wall. That's white built!
Russia has St Petersburg. That's white built!
America has the space shuttle. That's white built.

Afroland has? Lots of darkies.

Forum List

Back