What the hell is up with Old white men, like get a room will ya!!

barton-nude-pic-640x480.jpg
Just want a hot chic wants, a old pop belly whit guy with a hard on......if only they knew how far a dozen roses with a note would go.
How gross. This dude needs to spend a lot of time in the gym, instead of all the time that he thumps his bibble and advertises "morality," and tries to tell women what to do. What a pig. More trash from Texas.

Just want a hot chic wants, a old pop belly whit guy with a hard on......if only they knew how far a dozen roses with a note would go.
How gross. This dude needs to spend a lot of time in the gym, instead of all the time that he thumps his bibble and advertises "morality," and tries to tell women what to do. What a pig. More trash from Texas.

He is too busy to work out in the gym.

It takes a lot of time to refuse to repeal Obamacare and come up with a new health care plan. Instead, he just takes pictures of his junk and sends it around the country.

Texas GOP Representative Apologizes For Explicit Social Media Photo
“I am sorry I did not use better judgment,” Rep. Joe Barton said of the photo that appeared to show his genitals.
5a15d3b418000060cef6d9e0.jpeg

What the hell is happening to these bible toting, God fearing, christian to the core southerners? One minute they running around the country throwing bible shit on everybody who ain't a damned christian, the next minute they touching little girls and taking photo's of their sausages. Talk about the Trump effect!!

Rev. Jesse Jackson, John Singleton accused of sexual harassment

Rev. Jesse Jackson, John Singleton accused of sexual harassment

It's the Republican way.
Al Franken. Al Franken. WEINER.

Herman Cain, Chris Myers, Phillip Hinkle, Christopher Lee, Mike Duvall, Mark Sanford, John Ensign, Vito Fossella, Larry Craig, David Vitter, Charlse Boutin, Bob Allen, Mark Foley, Don Sherwood, James West, Jack Ryan, Steve LaTourette, Rudy Giuliani, Henry Hyde, Helen Chenoweth-Hage, Bob Livingston, Bob Packwood, Ken Calvert, Jon Grunseth, Buz Lukens, Dan Crane, John Schmitz, Jon Hinson, Robert Bauman, Thomas B Edwards Jr., Charlie Christ, Matt Wingard, Dennis Hastert, Tim Murphy

“I am sorry I did not use better judgment,” Rep. Joe Barton said of the photo that appeared to show his genitals.

What the hell is happening to these bible toting, God fearing, christian to the core southerners? One minute they running around the country throwing bible shit on everybody who ain't a damned christian, the next minute they touching little girls and taking photo's of their sausages. Talk about the Trump effect!!

Anthony Weiner Syndrome.

No matter the political party all sick in the head pervert molesters should be hung!

Barton is the kind of creep who insults women who have sex, then has sex in all kinds of ways and in all kinds of circumstances himself. A a woman, I am so tired of this hypocritical shit. Stop dumping on women for doing the same things as you morons do yourselves.
BTW: this guy is ugly.

The Trump Effect ?
weiner_41.jpg

The Trump Effect ?
weiner_41.jpg
always.gif

AcidicShamefulAfricanrockpython-max-1mb.gif

Forum List

Back