What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

The bottom pictures . . . there really isn't much of a difference at all. All of them are relatively attractive females who you would be lucky to have approach you, I'm sure. Lol!
The age category photos were all pulled from "10s"

I think you're charts and graphs are retarded, to be honest. :lol: I laugh when you post them, and people take them seriously.

The bottom pictures . . . there really isn't much of a difference at all. All of them are relatively attractive females who you would be lucky to have approach you, I'm sure. Lol!

I think you're charts and graphs are retarded, to be honest. :lol: I laugh when you post them, and people take them seriously.
A picture tells a tale of a thousand words.

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

Come on Sgt_Gath, you know you would go for it! :D

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.
Hmmm, don't do a thing for me.

Ain't into man arms.

None of those pictures were a "10" IMO. They all looked pretty much the same and average looking IMO.

No, too many photographers from different angles.

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.

Silly. She looks just fine. Obviously you are into babies.

Nah. I'm just realistic. I recognize that women enters their mid-teens very wealthy and then their assets begin depreciating over time. For women, male attention is at a peak from 15-35. For starlets, the primary appeal they have for an audience is their appearance.

blah, blah. Tell that to Angelina Jolie, among others. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously.

Every starlet has a shelf life.

No, beauty is not in the eyes of the beholder.

146532556_ad2ce9f325_b_zps5a58d699.jpg

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

I don't see much difference in any of those women except for the chubby ones look less attractive.
All are the SAME person. The facial features in each photo are slightly altered to serve a point

Nah. I'm just realistic. I recognize that women enters their mid-teens very wealthy and then their assets begin depreciating over time. For women, male attention is at a peak from 15-35. For starlets, the primary appeal they have for an audience is their appearance.

blah, blah. Tell that to Angelina Jolie, among others. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously.

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

I don't see much difference in any of those women except for the chubby ones look less attractive.
All are the SAME person. The facial features in each photo are slightly altered to serve a point

I don't care. They all look very similar, and none of them look to be over 40 years old.

Oh, like your last one where the woman was naked, and men didn't notice her shoes? :lol:

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

He did the same with Miss Universe contestants.

composite%20image2.jpg

Oh, like your last one where the woman was naked, and men didn't notice her shoes? :lol:

WHY DO YOU HATE SCIENCE ? ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

I don't. I certainly don't have any respect for the bull crap that you claim is science though. :D

Look at you, talking about "full" faces. Well, there are some girls who have naturally thin faces, even when they are young! GASP! That's because everyone has a different facial structure and some people have higher cheek bones which naturally gives them the appearance of "sucked in" cheeks, and that look is actually desirable to some people. Imagine that!! Your personal expectations for beauty in a woman are not uniform. :D What a crushing blow to your ego that must be!!!

I'm a 36-year-old woman, and I think I look better now than I did when I was a teenager. I think I looked like a child then, and now I look like a woman. :biggrin: I'm very happy with my appearance and would not wish to be in my teens again.

Still, I went back and inspected the OP photos again, and I don't see any signs of plastic surgery. Everything about her face looks the same to me, except the skin and the eyes, which looks like normal aging. If she had plastic surgery, the skin would be pulled unnaturally tight, like the other celebs you see pictures of who have had surgery. There is just something "unnatural" and "alien" looking about them.

Sure, Renee looks a little different, but she is a good 20 years old than the photo that the OP is comparing her to. Of COURSE she looks different. DUH. :rolleyes-41:

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

composite%20image2.jpg

What is your point with this? What do these women have to do with anything? :cuckoo:

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

composite%20image2.jpg

What is your point with this? What do these women have to do with anything? :cuckoo:

The conversation evolved. You can see what my point is by expanding the nested comments. There are objective metrics to how people judge facial beauty. You never come across someone who claims that a "1" is really a "10" and vice versa, so beauty is not in the eye of the beholder.

Forum List

Back