What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

Too much botox and the face starts to look like a bat. Nicole Kidman used so much botox that people started to call her bat face. Google Nicole Kidman bat face. See what you get.

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed-4094626d-4fe0-4426-bfde-f093907a3036.jpeg
There are hundreds of actresses that have a face like the after picture

There was only one who had a face like the before picture

Female youth is intoxicating. Old broads, not so much. That's life. I really don't think this is a plastic surgery transformation.
Photoshop?

No, too many photographers from different angles.

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.

Female youth is intoxicating. Old broads, not so much. That's life. I really don't think this is a plastic surgery transformation.
Photoshop?

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.
I have seen many women grow old

Their face may wrinkle, but it is still the same face

She's just getting old! All people are going to look different in the 40s than they did in their 20s.

I think the only thing that looks "bad" about her is that she is a little bit too tanned, and that probably makes her skin look older. People who spend a lot of time tanning get wrinkles prematurely. The only thing I see that's really different is her skin and her eyes. Her eyebrows could certainly use some grooming. They were well groomed in the picture where she was young. That makes a difference too because it would give her eyes a more "lifted" look.

Photoshop?

I have seen many women grow old

Their face may wrinkle, but it is still the same face

Looks like the same face to me. Same nose, same mouth, same cheeks.

Also, the first pic is obviously air brushed, and the second is not.

I love this article too. It says a lot about us and our unrealistic expectations of women celebrities. Yes, that's right, especially WOMEN celebrities. Poor Renee. I think she looks just fine for a woman of her age.

Nothing is wrong with Renee Zellweger s face. There s something wrong with us Jennifer Gerson Uffalussy Comment is free The Guardian

What did Renee Zellweger do to deserve that kind of knee-jerk reaction? She attended Elle magazine’s 2014 Women in Hollywood event on Monday night – which is exactly the kind of thing you would expect a woman in Hollywood to do, especially one marking her first appearance in a film in more than five years. But no one, it seems, was happy to see her again: instead, on Tuesday morning, the media gatekeepers – including many women – were aghast at the appearance of Zellweger’s face, which seemed markedly different since her last memorable red-carpet appearance, which was more than five years ago. The outcry was loud and universal – which is exactly, sadly, the kind of thing a woman in Hollywood has learned to expect anytime she does anything to her appearance.

From fashion blogs to CNN, the horror and disgust was palpable: What kind of monster is this, the world seemed to beg, that would shed her skin so easily, hoping to avert ageing and death – or at least the death of her career by physically becoming another person altogether? Heavy internet-sighers bemoaned how akin Zellweger has become to Jennifer “No One Puts Baby in a Corner” Grey, who infamously cut off her own nose to spite her face, and – like a spooky campfire tale – supposedly never ever worked again.[/QUOTE]

Photoshop?

Silly. She looks just fine. Obviously you are into babies.

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

Come on Sgt_Gath, you know you would go for it! :D

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

She does come from Sami extraction. Notice the facial features:

640px-Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_cropped.jpg

640px-Anja_P%C3%A4rson_Semmering_2008.jpg

640px-Aili_Keskitalo_nyvalgt_2013.jpg

Agnete_Kristin_Johnsen.jpg

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?
who is this?

Obviously you are unaware of the magic of television editing. :D They make EVERYONE look fantastic. Lol.

Jen is most certainly showing her age when you see un-photoshopped, un-airbrushed images too. ALL women in their 40s are going to show signs of their age. I really don't think Jen looks much better close up.

http://static.entertainmentwise.com/gallery/JEN_BADSKIN11.jpg

JEN_BADSKIN11.jpg

Forum List

Back