What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

She does come from Sami extraction. Notice the facial features:

640px-Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_cropped.jpg

640px-Anja_P%C3%A4rson_Semmering_2008.jpg

640px-Aili_Keskitalo_nyvalgt_2013.jpg

Agnete_Kristin_Johnsen.jpg

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?
who is this?

They're all different people. He was trying to show how their cheeks are all similar. It's normal for faces to get thinner as you age. That's why old people all look like they have big noses and ears. :D

There are hundreds of actresses that have a face like the after picture

There was only one who had a face like the before picture

Female youth is intoxicating. Old broads, not so much. That's life. I really don't think this is a plastic surgery transformation.
Photoshop?

No, too many photographers from different angles.

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.

Silly. She looks just fine. Obviously you are into babies.

Nah. I'm just realistic. I recognize that women enters their mid-teens very wealthy and then their assets begin depreciating over time. For women, male attention is at a peak from 15-35. For starlets, the primary appeal they have for an audience is their appearance.

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

She does come from Sami extraction. Notice the facial features:

640px-Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_cropped.jpg

640px-Anja_P%C3%A4rson_Semmering_2008.jpg

640px-Aili_Keskitalo_nyvalgt_2013.jpg

Agnete_Kristin_Johnsen.jpg

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?
who is this?

They're all different women from the Sami people. Renee is the one on the top. Notice the similarities?

Female youth is intoxicating. Old broads, not so much. That's life. I really don't think this is a plastic surgery transformation.
Photoshop?

I suspect that she works hard to keep her figure and that when the weight comes off, some is coming off of her face. Combine aging skin with changing subcutaneous fat distribution.

She doesn't have those pinchable baby cheeks anymore. I suspect that if she quit fighting middle-aged spread, that her face would be fuller and there would be a clearer line between young Renee and old Renee, but she's look more matronly.

Nah. I'm just realistic. I recognize that women enters their mid-teens very wealthy and then their assets begin depreciating over time. For women, male attention is at a peak from 15-35. For starlets, the primary appeal they have for an audience is their appearance.

Bull. You are attracted to babies. Talking about their "pinchable cheeks." That's just creepy. I'll bet you probably aren't so great looking yourself, and by the time you're 45, you'll be lucky to look as good as some of these stars. You'll probably be fat and bald and UGLY. :D

Photoshop?

blah, blah. Tell that to Angelina Jolie, among others. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously.

We have Jennifer Lopez, Elizabeth Hurley, Halle Berry. There are PLENTY of over-40 actresses who still look fantastic. Rik would be LUCKY if any one of those women paid attention to him, I think. :biggrin:

Photoshop?

blah, blah. Tell that to Angelina Jolie, among others. :D Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, obviously.

Every starlet has a shelf life.

No, beauty is not in the eyes of the beholder.

146532556_ad2ce9f325_b_zps5a58d699.jpg

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

Photoshop?

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

I don't see much difference in any of those women except for the chubby ones look less attractive.

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

I don't see much difference in any of those women except for the chubby ones look less attractive.

They're composite constructions, not actual women. Thousands upon thousands of images.

The bottom pictures . . . there really isn't much of a difference at all. All of them are relatively attractive females who you would be lucky to have approach you, I'm sure. Lol!

agecomp_zps3f0ab54a.jpg

They're composite constructions, not actual women. Thousands upon thousands of images.

And? They don't really look all that much different from one another, except for the chunky faced ones, and maybe the ones with smaller eyes look a little less attractive. I don't see that the one who it claims is 41+ (I'm doubtful - LOL), looks younger than the 33-40 aged one IMO. What a silly chart, graph, whatever. Typical from you trying to make some kind of point because YOU like teenagers. :D Quit trying to justify it!

The bottom pictures . . . there really isn't much of a difference at all. All of them are relatively attractive females who you would be lucky to have approach you, I'm sure. Lol!
The age category photos were all pulled from "10s"

Of course, age plays a role, but a person is either beautiful or not. Perhaps a person is just average. This is the case with young people and middle-aged people. Ugly is ugly. Pretty is pretty. :D I've seen some really gorgeous older women and some really butt ugly young ones, and vice versa of course.

Forum List

Back