What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

Come on Sgt_Gath, you know you would go for it! :D

Renée Zellweger's Transformation Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed | moviepilot.com

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

5eek.gif

Age maybe? :D

Nah. She's definitely had some work done.

She doesn't even look like the same person. She actually looks kind of like Robin Wright now. lol

You think? I think she looks like a quite naturally aged woman. Maybe her skin looks a bit shiny, probably Botox. Other than that, I don't see that she has any obvious signs of face lifts, like Courtney and others.

It's her eyes. They're completely different than how they used to look.

Her face doesn't have it's trademark fullness either.

Honestly, I wouldn't even recognize her if someone hadn't told me who it was.

She's also only 45. She looks a bit older than that, IMO.

I disagree. I think her face looks plenty full for a woman of her age. Women in their 40s start to lose subcutaneous tissue, so their cheeks will look thinner naturally as they age. Also, the eyes will look smaller because of the sagging skin over the upper eyelids, like I noted in my prior post. When I inspect her face now as compared to when she was younger, she appears to be aging naturally IMO.

You are just a guy in your 20s, what do you know about it? :razz:

As far as I can tell, by inspecting Renee's photo, her nose and mouth are exactly the same. Her eyes look smaller, but that is normal when people age and the skin over the upper eyelids begins to get a big saggy. This is what tells me that she hasn't had a lot of work done and is trying to age gracefully. I don't think she looks bad for her age at all. I hope I look as good when I'm her age. :D

This was her in 2010.

Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_%28Berlin_Film_Festival_2010%29.jpg

This is her now.

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

I'm sorry, but she looks like a completely different person to me.
shrug.gif

That's not to say that she's ugly. She actually looks a bit like Robin Wright.

She just doesn't look like herself.

That just makes me sad.

I'd be interested in seeing photos of your mother when she was the same age, is this a family pattern playing out in a new generation.

The change really is quite drastic. Most women still are identifiable as the same person. Here's Jane Fonda young and old. I still see the same woman despite the decades between the photos. Not so with Renee.

3.jpg
85th+Annual+Academy+Awards+Arrivals+FMon7jfO8pXm.jpg

That just makes me sad.

I'd be interested in seeing photos of your mother when she was the same age, is this a family pattern playing out in a new generation.

The change really is quite drastic. Most women still are identifiable as the same person. Here's Jane Fonda young and old. I still see the same woman despite the decades between the photos. Not so with Renee.

3.jpg

Exactly. She's clearly had some work done.

I almost didn't believe it was her at first.

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

Lol! I think she actually looks better now! I think that picture from 2010 is horrid looking. She looks MUCH too thin there. Lol! Sorry, I think she looks like a very attractive older lady. :D Her body looks better in the second picture too, IMO. Since I'm not gay, she's not my type though. Lol! :wink_2:

Like I said, she's not ugly.

She just doesn't look like Renee Zellweger anymore. lol

That just makes me sad.

3.jpg

I think that Raquel Welch looks amazing. She is 73 years old! :ack-1: Talk about good genes or a FANTASTIC plastic surgeon. Lol!

o-RAQUEL-WELCH-570.jpg

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

Oh, Sgt_Gath

You should do one of those programs where you put in a picture of yourself and it ages you by so many years and you can see what you might look like. So try it with how you would look in 20 more years. :D It's scary. Lol!

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

Disagree. In the 2 pictures you posted, she is making an entirely different facial expression, and it's been almost 5 years. I think women start to age more rapidly once they reach their 40s and get closer to the 50s. Not all women of course, but a lot of them, especially those who have had a lot of sun exposure or smoked, etc.

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

She does come from Sami extraction. Notice the facial features:

640px-Ren%C3%A9e_Zellweger_cropped.jpg

640px-Anja_P%C3%A4rson_Semmering_2008.jpg

640px-Aili_Keskitalo_nyvalgt_2013.jpg

Agnete_Kristin_Johnsen.jpg

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

When women hit the wall, it's a pretty rapid decline, no doubt. What's startling though is how the changes in Renee's face made her look different enough that it's hard to connect the present to the past.

I wonder how much this facial transformation has to do with keeping middle-aged spread at bay?

I don't know, but when I look at the two pictures in the OP, all I see is the natural aging process. I don't see any obvious signs of plastic surgery. I don't see that her cheeks appear all that "thin" either. :dunno: I never thought she was an exceptionally beautiful woman, but cute. I think that she looks normally aged for a 45-50 year old woman. If she's had work, it must be very minor IMO.

This was her in 2010.

This is her now.

shrug.gif

I don't know, but when I look at the two pictures in the OP, all I see is the natural aging process. I don't see any obvious signs of plastic surgery. I don't see that her cheeks appear all that "thin" either. :dunno: I never thought she was an exceptionally beautiful woman, but cute. I think that she looks normally aged for a 45-50 year old woman. If she's had work, it must be very minor IMO.

I'm no saying plastic surgery, I think that she lost weight in her face.

miss-potter-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.jpeg

Personally, I prefer the natural look. .......but she is the one that has to look in the mirror every day.

Maybe she got tired of being recognized?

Forum List

Back