What The Hell Happened To Renee Zellweger?

Sgt_Gath

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2014
Renée Zellweger's Transformation Needs to Be Seen to Be Believed | moviepilot.com

renee-comparison-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

renee-premiere-renee-zellweger-s-transformation-needs-to-be-seen-to-be-believed.webp

5eek.gif

I don't even recognize her

Reminds me of what Jennifer Grey (Dirty Dancing) did

You know who is starting to look kind of "weird?" It's Courtney Cox. She was such a gorgeous woman (although a bit on the thin side at times), but she has obviously been on a plastic surgery binge, and her face is starting to look odd. I wish these gorgeous ladies would just let themselves look normal. I can see maybe getting a little bit of work done, but stop having the lips stretched out in the joker-like way. Probably look more attractive with the little lines over their lips than that stretched out joker look.

courtney_cox.jpg

She always looks like she just sucked a lemon. Decent actress though.

Nah. She's definitely had some work done.

She doesn't even look like the same person. She actually looks kind of like Robin Wright now. lol

You think? I think she looks like a quite naturally aged woman. Maybe her skin looks a bit shiny, probably Botox. Other than that, I don't see that she has any obvious signs of face lifts, like Courtney and others.

Nah. She's definitely had some work done.

She doesn't even look like the same person. She actually looks kind of like Robin Wright now. lol

You think? I think she looks like a quite naturally aged woman. Maybe her skin looks a bit shiny, probably Botox. Other than that, I don't see that she has any obvious signs of face lifts, like Courtney and others.

It's her eyes. They're completely different than how they used to look.

Her face doesn't have it's trademark fullness either.

Honestly, I wouldn't even recognize her if someone hadn't told me who it was.

She's also only 45. She looks a bit older than that, IMO.

Forum List

Back