What the HELL are they doing??

Why is it everyone who votes liberal must be "mindless"?

not what is being siad.
The mindless are the ones who see the GOP as anti women, as opposed to pro life becuase the dem party tells them so.

bear in mind...there are plenty of women that are pro life.

Are they anti women as well?

Libs would label women who prefer responsibility to murder to be "mindless dupes of the rethugs".

bear in mind...there are plenty of women that are pro life.

Are they anti women as well?

I don't think the GOP is anti-woman , and I don't think people who are pro-life are anti-woman.

However I also don't making sweeping declarations about 50% of the country being mindless because they don't agree with my viewpoint.

I agree. I have been on this board for a while and I have never slandered the liberal/progressive ideology as a whole. I debate certain issues and feel vey strongly about my conservative values.

But unlike many such as Jillian on the left and willow on the right, I have NEVER referred to a liberal as a whacko...never referred to an elected rep as a nut job..

To the contrary, I admire all of them. Well...except for Grayson and Atkin...they are both a bit off....

What bothers me is that the Obama campaign sees the American people as gullible...they are spewing the crap about the GOP does not agree with womens rights....not using those words....just implying it.....and I just donmt see why people arent angered that his campaign sees them as naive and gullible.

But whatever works I guess.

Eh, I see it on both sides. Anyone who is pro-choice is a murdering slut, and everyone who is pro-life is anti-woman.

I don't think the GOP is anti-woman , and I don't think people who are pro-life are anti-woman.

However I also don't making sweeping declarations about 50% of the country being mindless because they don't agree with my viewpoint.

I agree. I have been on this board for a while and I have never slandered the liberal/progressive ideology as a whole. I debate certain issues and feel vey strongly about my conservative values.

But unlike many such as Jillian on the left and willow on the right, I have NEVER referred to a liberal as a whacko...never referred to an elected rep as a nut job..

To the contrary, I admire all of them. Well...except for Grayson and Atkin...they are both a bit off....

What bothers me is that the Obama campaign sees the American people as gullible...they are spewing the crap about the GOP does not agree with womens rights....not using those words....just implying it.....and I just donmt see why people arent angered that his campaign sees them as naive and gullible.

Eh, I see it on both sides. Anyone who is pro-choice is a murdering slut, and everyone who is pro-life is anti-woman.

you are referring to pundits and bloggers.

I am referring to our elected officials and their staffs.

I do not see the Romney campaign referring to abortion as murder...I do not see them implying it is....I do not see them making it any kind of issue.

I do see, however, the Obama campaign making Ryan to be a man who has no interest in the rights of womnen...using his abortion stance as an example.

Why is it everyone who votes liberal must be "mindless"?

Because I cannot imagine anyone with one functioning brain cell willingly embracing such self-destructive policies.

That is your partisanship blinding you to the other side. There are legitimate reasons besides "following the pussy" that women and men have for voting dem.

The best government money can buy? Ensuring their welfare checks keep coming? Free everything for everybody? Punishing the successful because they themselves are too stupid, lazy, uninspired, or blinded by jealousy? Oh, wait, their Daddy, and their daddy's Daddy, and his Daddy all voted Democrat and there is no way they'd ever vote any other way?
So, what are legitimate reasons for such foolishness.

Obama is way up with female voters in the polls, I really don't think they need help in that department.

It is absolutely mind-boggling that so many women appear to be little more than mindless life-support systems for a pussy...at least that is how they are portrayed by liberals.

It's a puzzlement that's for sure. Democrats are adamant that women are really nothing more than mindless pussies and many women agree with them. I've never figured that one out.

53% of the voters in the last election were women. 56% percent of those voted for President Obama. The GOP has done it's best to alienate the women voters of this nation. So why not highlight the women's issues? As well as the senior issues that Romney and Ryan would negatively impact.

obama stole 716 billion dollars from the seniors.. I'm sure Romney and Ryan will discuss that with him during the debates. I'm looking forward to it.

I do not see the Romney campaign referring to abortion as murder...I do not see them implying it is....I do not see them making it any kind of issue.

I do see, however, the Obama campaign making Ryan to be a man who has no interest in the rights of womnen...using his abortion stance as an example.
I think it's a bit more then just the huge pro-life push in the last few years. I do think Ryan's position before he became VP was extreme.

Again they are spinning it, but that's sort of what politicans do.

Obama has "the anti woman" thing and Romney has the "welfare president" thing, both are disingenuous.

Because I cannot imagine anyone with one functioning brain cell willingly embracing such self-destructive policies.

That is your partisanship blinding you to the other side. There are legitimate reasons besides "following the pussy" that women and men have for voting dem.

The best government money can buy? Ensuring their welfare checks keep coming? Free everything for everybody? Punishing the successful because they themselves are too stupid, lazy, uninspired, or blinded by jealousy? Oh, wait, their Daddy, and their daddy's Daddy, and his Daddy all voted Democrat and there is no way they'd ever vote any other way?
So, what are legitimate reasons for such foolishness.

Once again we see the idiocy being displayed. I am a blue collar liberal. Most of my life I have worked as a millwright, working from 60 to 80 hrs a week in sawmills, construction, and the steel industry. Many of my fellow craftsmen and women are also liberals. And most work equal hours.

Many of these people make low six figure salaries, and are well read when it comes to politics. Why are they liberals? Because they have seen the GOP work against the interests of the people on the factory floor ever since Reagan.

Now you can repeat that mindless and lying mantra all you want, but know that it is a lie. And that your posts are judged by such lies.

And therein lies the crux of the problem. I know many people, myself among them, who are totally fed up with the overall tone of this election, particularly the over-the-top, outrageous bullshit rhetoric coming primarily from the left as embodied by the Democrat party. And as I did point out, I find it difficult to believe that the numbers of women (blacks, hispanics, gays, etc.) being touted by the left are so cheaply bought and cozend.

Obama is way up with female voters in the polls, I really don't think they need help in that department.

It is absolutely mind-boggling that so many women appear to be little more than mindless life-support systems for a pussy...at least that is how they are portrayed by liberals.

It's a puzzlement that's for sure. Democrats are adamant that women are really nothing more than mindless pussies and many women agree with them. I've never figured that one out.

Katz, there is little in life that you have figured out.

The Democrats have to "celebrate" women because they cannot celebrate all the jobs Obama has not created.

The Democrats have to "celebrate" women because they cannot celebrate the annual $1.3 trillion Obama deficits.

The Democrats have to "celebrate" women because you can only blame the last Administration for so many years.

Have the Dems come completely unhinged?

They are trying to turn their entire convention into a War on Women party. But I suppose out of desperation, with no real issues to discuss, defend, or propose, they must focus on vaginas. Unwilling to discuss the issues most important to the American people, they must discuss abortions.

I see this becoming a catastrophe and a laughing stock for those of us who must witness it.

Do they really believe they can convince anyone that they are the party who can deal with the problems facing so many of us? Or are they just praying for it to be over so they can get out of Dodge?

How many of them will begin to wonder just what the HELL happened to a once proud party?

Very Unwise of them to make their Convention about Abortion rights, Don't the Read Polls? Americans are Pro-Choice 41% Pro-Life 50%

lol

Funny that 77% of Americans support a woman right to have an abortion however.

And therein lies the crux of the problem. I know many people, myself among them, who are totally fed up with the overall tone of this election, particularly the over-the-top, outrageous bullshit rhetoric coming primarily from the left as embodied by the Democrat party. And as I did point out, I find it difficult to believe that the numbers of women (blacks, hispanics, gays, etc.) being touted by the left are so cheaply bought and cozend.

Over the top from the Democratic Party? Good God, you have Bachman, that Texas judge, Akin, and an endless number of fruitloops on the public airwaves every day making the most idiotic statements.

The GOP has fought the last three campaigns with the most contemptous mudslinging and lies. Birthers, and the whole slew of similiar ilk. So this time you are getting a bit of mud slung your way. And whimpering about it like a little baby.

Have the Dems come completely unhinged?

They are trying to turn their entire convention into a War on Women party. But I suppose out of desperation, with no real issues to discuss, defend, or propose, they must focus on vaginas. Unwilling to discuss the issues most important to the American people, they must discuss abortions.

I see this becoming a catastrophe and a laughing stock for those of us who must witness it.

Do they really believe they can convince anyone that they are the party who can deal with the problems facing so many of us? Or are they just praying for it to be over so they can get out of Dodge?

How many of them will begin to wonder just what the HELL happened to a once proud party?

Very Unwise of them to make their Convention about Abortion rights, Don't the Read Polls? Americans are Pro-Choice 41% Pro-Life 50%

lol

Link?

Asking an amorphous question like "abortion in some circumstances" does not tell you how many of those people believe in abortion being illegal in all cases except rape and incest, which was the law in many states before Roe v. Wade.

Two thirds of Americans are opposed to abortion in the second trimester even though second trimester abortions are legal under Roe v. Wade.

53% of the voters in the last election were women. 56% percent of those voted for President Obama. The GOP has done it's best to alienate the women voters of this nation. So why not highlight the women's issues? As well as the senior issues that Romney and Ryan would negatively impact.

obama stole 716 billion dollars from the seniors.. I'm sure Romney and Ryan will discuss that with him during the debates. I'm looking forward to it.

obama will explain that the money will come from not paying doctors, Then he will tell us how beneficial it will be to have the government not pay for emergency room visits.

I think it's a bit more then just the huge pro-life push in the last few years. I do think Ryan's position before he became VP was extreme.

Again they are spinning it, but that's sort of what politicans do.

Obama has "the anti woman" thing and Romney has the "welfare president" thing, both are disingenuous.

The "welfare president" is based on policy decisions and the resulting higher precentage of people on government assistance.

The "anti women" is based on one's belief in pro life and ones belief that the government should not get involved in paying for abortions or paying for contraception.

The welfare title is a push...yes....but non the less earned.

The anti women thing is by no means earned.

Over the top from the Democratic Party? Good God, you have Bachman, that Texas judge, Akin, and an endless number of fruitloops on the public airwaves every day making the most idiotic statements.

The GOP has fought the last three campaigns with the most contemptous mudslinging and lies. Birthers, and the whole slew of similiar ilk. So this time you are getting a bit of mud slung your way. And whimpering about it like a little baby.

Yep, that is quite correct, but that's all the media seems capable of publicizing. The left stream media is all over every conservative 'gaff', real or manufactured, while the libturds are given a pass and all their stupid bullshit downplayed and laughed off. I despise both major parties and most politicians but I recognize liberal...oh, excuse me, progressive, policies as self- destructive and self-serving on levels far more extreme than conservative policies.

lol

Link?

Gallup's longest-running measure of abortion views, established in 1975, asks Americans if abortion should be legal in all circumstances, legal only under certain circumstances, or illegal in all circumstances. Since 2001, at least half of Americans have consistently chosen the middle position, saying abortion should be legal under certain circumstances, and the 52% saying this today is similar to the 50% in May 2011. The 25% currently wanting abortion to be legal in all cases and the 20% in favor of making it illegal in all cases are also similar to last year's findings.

"Pro-Choice" Americans at Record-Low 41%

Forum List

Back