What the HELL are they doing??

Versus the policies that brought us October, 2008? The policies that created the great influx of illegal aliens were those of "W". He could have closed the southern border after 9-11 with the blessings of all. Instead, he left it open, and the majority of illegal aliens came in after 9-11. The GOP needed cheap labor to threaton the unions with. And they got it.

Obama has done nothing about border security for three and a half years either... But it's still Bush's fault. At least Bush didn't snub everyone who is trying to become a citizen LEGALLY, by rewarding those who enter America ILLEGALLY.

The Obama admin has deported far more illegals than the Bush admin ever did.

Most illegal immigrants deported last year were criminals - ABC News

By Alan Gomez and Kevin Johnson, USA TODAY

WASHINGTON

The U.S. deported nearly 400,000 illegal immigrants last year, and an increasing number of them were convicted criminals, according to figures set for release Tuesday by the Department of Homeland Security.

Deportations have been on the rise for the past decade, and the 396,906 illegal immigrants deported in fiscal year 2011 is the highest number yet, according to the figures.

I wonder how those numbers of deportations bounce off the number of illegals entering the US? Too bad there's no way to know if illegal immigration is going up, or down. My guess with Obama's amnesty stunt... Illegal immigration has risen... But again, who could say definitively.

not "trying", simply replying to the Republican declared War on Women ...

you will hear plenty as well on the Republican War on Social Security and Medicare as well.

and many other subjects for you to tune in on.

Can you please name the Republican who has officially announced the War on Women? Douche Bag, Democrats declare there is a war where there is none, More Desperate Deflection by a Party that sees a Fall from power coming.

just keep denying the Republican Platform - it is just meant for rightwing nutjobs the Republicans count on for elections and they really do not mean it ... women should not be concerned.

Nor should the handout crowd who will pull the lever with the big (D) after it, so their career choice of Welfare dependency wont be affected.

Ah, yes, of course!

Dummy me. So while the O caters exclusively to his female base pushing non-issues, his male base is left to search for the candidate who will address HIS concerns - jobs, the economy, health care.

And do I assume you have so little respect for the intelligence of Dem women that you would believe they can be turned away from the same serious issues that concern them in order to focus on non-issues?

How many of those women are college grads unable to find a job? How many of them are struggling to pay mortgages? How many of them have serious health issues above and beyond their vaginas?

But you think this is a great plan by the O and the DNC.

Good for you, bunky! Good for you!

Ah-hah! So THAT's their problem!

They've dropped the ball entirely and are focusing on the Republican PARTY trying to push the Dem created faux war on women.

Hey, Dems!! Yoo-hoo! Remember US, the VOTERS?? We don't CARE about vaginas and abortions!! We care about this ROTTEN ECONOMY, we care about JOBS, we care about all the REAL issues you and the O refuse to talk about.

BTW, the Dems have already taken their shot on Medicare and, gee whizzy, looks like Ryan has the edge on that one.

Republicans might just realize that publlic opinion has shifted and more people today are pro life than pro choice. Democrats are simply behind the times.

More Americans
Poll indicates more Americans call themselves 'pro-life' - Los Angeles Times

It shouldn't be surprising because republicans are younger and represent the coming generation more than the old democrats still mired in the 60s. Much of the republican leadership is young. Democrats are still hanging on to Teddy Kennedy's coattails. Democrats believe that Joe Biden could really stand next to Paul Ryan and claim to have the youth vote.

And as long as the O.................

leaves the damn door open, we'll continue to have high deportation figures.

It's called the Obama revolving door policy.

CLOSE THE DAMN DOOR and you might end up with a more meaningful number - lowest number of illegal immigrants getting into this country. Hey, I'd bet Jan Brewer and Joe Arpaio would be more than willing to help.

I guess raising taxes on workers (women work) while telling women they will get free contraceptives in exchange isn't working.

Old school democrats really don't care. They know they have the Associated Press to cover their ass-ets as well as the predominantly left wing media. They even have a gigantic tax exempt political propaganda network called Media Matters to cherry pick republican comments and feed them to the ravenous left wing blog sites for some smoke and mirrors. The problem for old school democrats is that they underestimate the capability of Americans to find the truth.

Obama is way up with female voters in the polls, I really don't think they need help in that department.

It is absolutely mind-boggling that so many women appear to be little more than mindless life-support systems for a pussy...at least that is how they are portrayed by liberals.

Why is it everyone who votes liberal must be "mindless"?

Obama is way up with female voters in the polls, I really don't think they need help in that department.

It is absolutely mind-boggling that so many women appear to be little more than mindless life-support systems for a pussy...at least that is how they are portrayed by liberals.

Because I cannot imagine anyone with one functioning brain cell willingly embracing such self-destructive policies.

not what is being siad.
The mindless are the ones who see the GOP as anti women, as opposed to pro life becuase the dem party tells them so.

not what is being siad.
The mindless are the ones who see the GOP as anti women, as opposed to pro life becuase the dem party tells them so.

bear in mind...there are plenty of women that are pro life.

Are they anti women as well?

Because I cannot imagine anyone with one functioning brain cell willingly embracing such self-destructive policies.

That is your partisanship blinding you to the other side. There are legitimate reasons besides "following the pussy" that women and men have for voting dem.

not what is being siad.

I don't think the GOP is anti-woman , and I don't think people who are pro-life are anti-woman.

However I also don't making sweeping declarations about 50% of the country being mindless because they don't agree with my viewpoint.

not what is being siad.

I don't think the GOP is anti-woman , and I don't think people who are pro-life are anti-woman.

However I also don't making sweeping declarations about 50% of the country being mindless because they don't agree with my viewpoint.

I agree. I have been on this board for a while and I have never slandered the liberal/progressive ideology as a whole. I debate certain issues and feel vey strongly about my conservative values.

But unlike many such as Jillian on the left and willow on the right, I have NEVER referred to a liberal as a whacko...never referred to an elected rep as a nut job..

To the contrary, I admire all of them. Well...except for Grayson and Atkin...they are both a bit off....

What bothers me is that the Obama campaign sees the American people as gullible...they are spewing the crap about the GOP does not agree with womens rights....not using those words....just implying it.....and I just donmt see why people arent angered that his campaign sees them as naive and gullible.

But whatever works I guess.

Forum List

Back