What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

And I will speak even slower you fucking clueless bastard.
One of you shit stains said the FED does not loan money to the Treasury
Now you are saying it does.

It's obvious your confusion won't be cleared up, no matter how hard I try.

Let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

I really don't give a shit what you say

But it has been said by one of you two shit stains that the fed does not loan money to the Treasury. Now you are saying they do.

Nope. The Fed loaned money the Treasury bought stock.
You should quit while you're behind.
The more you post the more obvious your idiocy becomes.

I don't give a shit if your ignorance lasts until the day you die.
You've somehow survived with a very low IQ, I guess you'll get by somehow.

It's obvious your confusion won't be cleared up, no matter how hard I try.

Let me know when you figure out why the Fed gave, for free, $78.4 billion to the Treasury last year.

But it has been said by one of you two shit stains that the fed does not loan money to the Treasury. Now you are saying they do.

Don't not say one thing or agree with that assertion then turn around and say something totally different when you have been proven wrong.

Don't not say one thing or agree with that assertion then turn around and say something totally different when you have been proven wrong.

Back peddle much?

Back peddle much?

Avoid the question much?

Back peddle much?

Avoid the question much?

I have not avoided a damn thing I have taken you to task and you have been found lacking in substance, short on knowledge and just plain own everyday stupidity.

Back peddle much?

Avoid the question much?

I have not avoided a damn thing I have taken you to task and you have been found lacking in substance, short on knowledge and just plain own everyday stupidity.

Avoid the question much?

I have answered that dip shit, maybe you should try answering how the fed sold AIG to the treasury when it wasn't supposed to?

Last edited:

I have answered that dip shit, maybe you should try answering how the fed sold AIG to the treasury when it wasn't supposed to?

The Fed didn't sell their loan to the Treasury.

Correction you said the fed loaned the money to the treasury
So how can the fed loan money to the treasury when the other idiot said it was illegal to do so?

Oh and don't back peddle now you may fall flat on your ass.

So how can the fed loan money to the treasury when the other idiot said it was illegal to do so?

No, I said the Fed loaned money to AIG.

You are a lying sack of shit here is your quote.

Yes, the Fed loaned money to AIG, not to the Treasury.
The Treasury bought stock. From one of your sources, that you obviously didn't read.

The plan included repaying a roughly $21 billion credit line that AIG owed to the New York Fed.

See, the Fed loaned money to AIG and was repaid.

As part of the recapitalization plan also involving the AIG Credit Facility Trust and U.S. Treasury Department, New York-based AIG also said it had exchanged various forms of government support into common shares, resulting in the Treasury Department owning approximately 92% of AIG's common stock.

See, 92% stake, because the Treasury bought stock.

The Treasury Department and New York Fed confirmed the closing of the transaction. Treasury now owns 1.66 billion shares of AIG and around $20 billion of preferred equity interests in two AIG subsidiaries.

See how that works? Just like I said.

The Treasury bought stock. From one of your sources, that you obviously didn't read.

The plan included repaying a roughly $21 billion credit line that AIG owed to the New York Fed.

As part of the recapitalization plan also involving the AIG Credit Facility Trust and U.S. Treasury Department, New York-based AIG also said it had exchanged various forms of government support into common shares, resulting in the Treasury Department owning approximately 92% of AIG's common stock.

The Treasury Department and New York Fed confirmed the closing of the transaction. Treasury now owns 1.66 billion shares of AIG and around $20 billion of preferred equity interests in two AIG subsidiaries.

The more you post the more you feel the need to lie. Click on your post and in context you will see what you meant. We were talking about the fed loaning the money to the treasury to buy AIG stock. You said the fed didn't buy AIG the treasury did and the rest is history.

The more you post the more you feel the need to lie. Click on your post and in context you will see what you meant. We were talking about the fed loaning the money to the treasury to buy AIG stock. You said the fed didn't buy AIG the treasury did and the rest is history.

You may have been talking about the Fed loaning money to the Treasury, but you're an idiot.

You may have been talking about the Fed loaning money to the Treasury, but you're an idiot.

Stop back peddling.

Stop back peddling.

Forum List

Back