What the F Obama , He wants to raise the debt ceiling again

He is asking for enough to result in our debt jumping from 15 to 16 trillion in debt.

The man is utterly clueless. This request will if granted be used to BUY VOTES

I guess 5 trillion he has added to the debt was not enough. Obama Wants to Raise the Debt Ceiling Again - Yahoo! News

Bush Jr. did it 7 times and nobody bitched then.

Why now? Oh yeah.......it's because Obama did it.

It's because we are self aware of the debt now and the threat it imposes. Obama can stop this run away train or he can throw more coal in the fire box.

Stop defending stupidity JUST BECAUSE you like Obama.

We'll never pay it back anyway. We can't. Might as well just ditch a ceiling cap and go for it. I say pump a 15 trillion dollar stimulus divided up into every industry and lets getting the party started already.

I guess 5 trillion he has added to the debt was not enough. Obama Wants to Raise the Debt Ceiling Again - Yahoo! News

It's because we are self aware of the debt now and the threat it imposes. Obama can stop this run away train or he can throw more coal in the fire box.

Oh...........so it's okay that Jr. is the one that started this mess with all the tax cuts, but because we are now aware of it, we blame the person in charge when we become aware?

Wanna know how to fix the debt ceiling? Reinstate the Clinton era taxes, when EVERYONE had a bit more money in their pockets.

I know I did then.

If China cashes in their Bonds they have been holding...2008 would seem like 2005.
China can wreck the US economy any day they want.
WHich is why China has gotten anything it has wanted for nearlly 20 straight years and will continue to get everything they want.
We sold our children's future to them to pay for our false economy...and we will keep right on re-electing the people who gave it to them.

Oh...........so it's okay that Jr. is the one that started this mess with all the tax cuts, but because we are now aware of it, we blame the person in charge when we become aware?

Wanna know how to fix the debt ceiling? Reinstate the Clinton era taxes, when EVERYONE had a bit more money in their pockets.

I know I did then.

STOP FUCKING SPENDING AT EXTRAORDINARY LEVELS... not raising the debt ceiling.. not taxing 1/2 the people more and more

I know I did then.

It doesn't fucking matter which moron started our death spiral. What matters is who is going to be smart enough to stop it.

Apparently not Obama. In fact he is making a bad situation worse.

Are you so fucking partisan that you can not see the barrel of the gun pressed against your temple? Self inflicted wounds can be avoided by those smart enough to learn from the past.

If China cashes in their Bonds they have been holding...2008 would seem like 2005.
China can wreck the US economy any day they want.
WHich is why China has gotten anything it has wanted for nearlly 20 straight years and will continue to get everything they want.
We sold our children's future to them to pay for our false economy...and we will keep right on re-electing the people who gave it to them.

How can China "just cash in their Bonds" again? I would think that they would have to wait for them to mature....

And what makes you think China would want to wreck the US Economy? You think maybe they have that much confidence that the European economy will pick up the slack?

Forum List

Back