What team will sign Shohei Ohtani?

There is an element - no, a couple elements - of risk here. Will he ever be an effective pitcher again? Probably. Will he continue to hit at the current level? Nobody knows. Hitting is not as challenging when you are on a team that is not in contention.

The Dodgers and Yankees can afford to risk the mountain of money that he will surely get, but there are no guarantees in this situation.

If he wanted to be close to Japan he could have kept playing in Japan. We have these things called airplanes now.
We also have long plane rides and short plane rides. I hope that helps, little guy lol

I think it’ll be the dodgers

I think it’ll be the dodgers
Have you heard that from Ohtani himself and did he say he wants to leave the Angels?
I have never heard him say one negative thing about the team or about any player on the team.
Just because he said he wants to win has zero bearing that he will sign with any other team besides the Angels and not play along side Mike Trout.

So the question should be will he leave the Angels. I don't know. Nobody but Ohtani knows. Ron Washington didn't say anything yesterday to the fact. The sports media is so full of crap all the time and it's speculation otherwise.

Ohtani, wife, and kid live in Newport Beach. Staying in the LA area? Yes.
He makes $30M per season. Who can (or will) pay him more than $40M?

Forum List

Back