What state do you belong in???

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

And then they want you to sign in with Nosebook? Bugger that.

Why don't I just bypass the quiz and say Colorado. Or Maine. Or maybe Oregon...

Don't stress. These quizzes are just like those Cosmo quizzes about men and sex. You know. Well, maybe not. In other words, they are basically sorta fun to do but meaningless.

with my first wife, she would do things that would make me wonder wtf she was doing. mostly annoying shit.

Then one day while she was at work, I read some of her cosmos

lets just say, cosmos does NOT give good bedroom advise.

What State Do You Actually Belong In? I actually got the State I currently live in-yeah me although the fast food choices were not that great.

You got: Minnesota

You’re a person who appreciates taking it easy as opposed to being active 24/7. You’re a calm person and your attitude can’t help but rub off on those around you. You’re a down to Earth person who makes everyone’s life a little sweeter.

enhanced-buzz-7362-1392250944-17.jpg

Min is down to earth?

:rofl:

no really

:rofl:

What State Do You Actually Belong In?

You got: Texas

HELL YEAH! YOU GOT TEXAS! YOU’RE THE BIGGEST AND BADDEST OF THEM ALL. YOU’RE SOMEONE WHO ISN’T AFRAID TO TELL OTHERS HOW YOU REALLY FEEL, AND YOU’RE NOT AFRAID TO BE THE CENTER OF ATTENTION. YOU ARE A LIVING CAPS LOCKS, AND THAT’S SOMETHING SPECIAL.

polls_dallas_cowboys1_1609_390046_poll_xlarge.png

There is so much irony in that.

You got: Ohio
Ohi-YES! You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel. Others value your opinion immensely, and they should. Besides that, you’re an adventurous person - why else do you think Ohio has the most astronauts out of any state? Blast off, friend.

OMG ~ That's one of the last places on Earth I'd ever want to go!

:lmao::lmao:(Nothing personal. I have relatives who live in Ohio.)

I am this: "You’re an honest person, someone who isn’t afraid to let others know how you feel." ~ and this ~ "you’re an adventurous person." But I don't see what those qualities have to do with Ohio. :confused: And Ohio is landlocked. That's one of my worst nightmares. I think those astronauts just wanted to get as far away from Ohio as they possibly could.

Have you lost your marbles? Ohio is right on one of the Great Lakes, it's not land locked. The bottom of the state is on the Ohio River, one of the longest rivers in the US.

The Ohio River is 981 miles long, starting at the confluence of the Allegheny and the Monongahela Rivers in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, and ending in Cairo, Illinois, where it flows into the Mississippi River.

Another good thing about Ohio, it isn't Michigan ... Go Bucks

Lots of Presidents and astronauts born here.

Tourism is a valuable revenue producer, bringing in $36 billion in 2009. Attractions include the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Indian burial grounds at Mound City Group National Monument, Perry's Victory International Peace Memorial, the Pro Football Hall of Fame at Canton, and the homes of presidents Grant, Taft, Hayes, Harding, and Garfield.

They didn't list Cedar Point, people come from far and wide to visit this theme park. It's one of the best in the country.

https://www.cedarpoint.com/things-to-do

Right on Lake Erie where there is all kinds of summer fun!

(And don't forget to visit Amish country)

Hmmpphh!

What is your state, too embarrassed to list it?

Go, Buckeyes, Go!!!

I got Missouri.

You’re a person that’s not afraid to take too many risks. Hell, moving to Missouri is a risk in itself. You’re a person that analyzes the little details in things but doesn’t get too worked up over them. You’ve got this figured out.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in the boot heal of MO

It was really nice. If I could afford to live anywhere, that is where I would go.

What State Do You Actually Belong In

"From quiz to shining quiz"

This is a fun quiz, not based on politics or religion. Take it and feel free to post the results!!!

Apparently, I belong in:

Illinois_zps5e0de384.png

You got: Hawaii

Why move anywhere else? You’re your own person but that doesn’t mean you don’t have anytime for anyone else. You’re always a shoulder to lean on, and a person people can talk to. Let’s be honest: you’re probably the most attractive person in the room. You also have big waves. Big, wonderful waves.:cool:

I got Missouri.

You’re a person that’s not afraid to take too many risks. Hell, moving to Missouri is a risk in itself. You’re a person that analyzes the little details in things but doesn’t get too worked up over them. You’ve got this figured out.

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I lived in the boot heal of MO

It was really nice. If I could afford to live anywhere, that is where I would go.

Hmmmmmm....... :lol:

I can't even get a result. Where's "none of the above"?? I don't do fast food, I don't do TV, I don't do babies, I don't do movies. Wtf? Half of the fast food choices and more than half of the actors/musicians I've never even heard of.

I had the same problem.

I don't go near fat food joints, don't watch junk TV, don't know those songs and so on.

I sorta guessed at some and ended up with the state I actually live in.

Fixed?

I live in FL and therefore the only question I could answer was Hank Williams. TV, movies, national fast food chains?

I had the same problem.

I don't go near fat food joints, don't watch junk TV, don't know those songs and so on.

Fixed?

Yup, only recognized a couple of the fake food stores, have heard the name of some of the brain drain shows and I only knew half the songs and half the actors/artists/bands. Basically I just selected answers at random.

I couldn't play. I watch none of those tv shows, didn't know half the songs we were to choose from, etc. But I went all the way thru with just clicking what I did know along with what I didn't and got louisiana.

I had the same problem.

Fixed?

Yup, only recognized a couple of the fake food stores, have heard the name of some of the brain drain shows and I only knew half the songs and half the actors/artists/bands. Basically I just selected answers at random.

Mebbe, just mebbe that's what they wanted you to do.... :eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:

I couldn't play. I watch none of those tv shows, didn't know half the songs we were to choose from, etc. But I went all the way thru with just clicking what I did know along with what I didn't and got louisiana.

Me too - I went back just to force an answer, just either picking unknown choices at random or going with gut reactions, and came out with Alaska. I kinda like that just for its differentness but going by the descriptions posted so far I'd identify with Minnesota and Hawaìi.

Maybe they could have just put the various descriptions up (all 57) and you choose one and then they reveal the state, but the questions are still :cuckoo: At least we can all agree on that. :thup:

Forum List

Back