What Stands Out the Most About Last Weeks Tornado Disaster

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Not the immediate politicalization of the disaster by Biden and his handlers to push their ‘we can control the weather if we spend enough of your money’ agenda, but the way the people of the Bible Belt reacted to it.
Their first thoughts were what can I do to help others?
Their first actions was helping others.

Looting not an issue, people are finding things and returning them to their owners if known.

Watch any video of a survivor. Almost always they are more concerned about others than themselves. They are thankful to God to be alive and now what can I do to help with no focus on the fact they’ve just lost all of their material possessions.

Honestly, just pay more in carbon taxes and the democrats will stop these tornados

Idiots!

But if they don't pay up, the democrats say the tornados may increase in number, if you know what I mean.

1639403143078.png

Is there anything you won't try to play for all the political advantage you can find? Entire communities are wiped out with many people dead and all you can think about is your politics.

Not the immediate politicalization of the disaster by Brandon and his handlers to push their ‘we can control the weather if we spend enough of your money’ agenda, but the way the people of the Bible Belt reacted to it.
Their first thoughts were what can I do to help others?
Their first actions was helping others.

Looting not an issue, people are finding things and returning them to their owners if known.

Watch any video of a survivor. Almost always they are more concerned about others than themselves. They are thankful to God to be alive and now what can I do to help with no focus on the fact they’ve just lost all of their material possessions.

Ideological claptrap aside, the sensible response to this environmental devastation is "How can we take measures to prevent these increasing extreme weather events from recurring with greater frequency?"

Ideological claptrap aside, the sensible response to this environmental devastation is "How can we take measures to prevent these increasing extreme weather events from recurring with greater frequency?"
I thought I made that clear, just pay more in taxes, sell your car and walk to work, don't eat red meat, and go live in a cave.

That is a big old "Duh!"

If those storms had been near the big cities then there would have been all kinds of looting by the ghetto thugs.

This was in Heartland America and everything the Weatherman said in his post was true.

Being from Florida I understand weather disasters and my heart goes out to the victims. We collected money at our church yesterday and will be channeling it through our national relief fund.

It is sickening to hear these stupid Moon Bats try to claim it was some kind of a political issue.

Weather happens.

If those storms had been near the big cities then there would have been all kinds of looting by the ghetto thugs.

This was in Heartland America and everything the Weatherman said in his post was true.

Being from Florida I understand weather disasters and my heart goes out to the victims. We collected money at our church yesterday and will be channeling it through our national relief fund.

It is sickening to hear these stupid Moon Bats try to claim it was some kind of a political issue.

Weather happens.
Not true, if it were not for man made climate change we would have no natural disasters.

In fact, before man walked the earth it was a virtual utopia of perfectness.

Not good enough. Cows just stand around in fields and the nutters think their causing the weather to change.
Damn the cows!

That's it! Kill all the cows, only, no one will be allowed to eat them.

Just don't tell the whiney Hindus about it cuz they are pain in the rear.

How do you know extreme weather events are recurring with greater frequency?

Tornados happen. If I don't drive my gas guzzeling Tundra truck that ain't going change anything.

How do you know extreme weather events are recurring with greater frequency?

Tornados happen. If I don't drive my gas guzzeling Tundra truck that ain't going change anything.
Extreme weather and extreme politics

You have to love it. We are run by extremist radicals

Yay.

The pifflewits in denial of scientific reality lash out irrationally and meekly surrender to the recurrence of such devastation.
Call me when science enters the agenda of controlling the weather.
Topic is how the people of the Bible Belt reacted vs how we know big city people react during a power outage.

Forum List

Back