What sources do Republicans consider legitimate?

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
I always hear news being dismissed because of where it comes from. So I'm curious what news is considered legitimate to Republicans?

20 views and not one comment....C'mon, I hear all the time the news sources you guys dont accept (Huffpo and others) but what do you accept as credible news sources? Is the question that hard?

Pretty much anything that isn't a long-winded rant on how stupid and racist the "teabaggers" are.

20 views and not one comment....C'mon, I hear all the time the news sources you guys dont accept (Huffpo and others) but what do you accept as credible news sources? Is the question that hard?

Is the answer that hard, that you have to ask? Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group. While I will still point out the slant in the NY Times' writing and what it is they aren't telling you about the story, they are at least an actual news organization. Huffington Post is a blog. Feminist.com and the NARAL website aren't even THAT good.

Now what, precisely, was hard to figure out about that?

The ones that use facts and reason. Amazing how those pesky things annoy the left.

Attacking the source is just a rightwinger's way avoiding the argument.

And they won't tell you what sources they consider legitimate, because they don't want to give up that escape mechanism.

Just keep in mind, you only have to prove these rightwing nuts wrong, you don't have to get them to admit they've been proven wrong. If you try to do the latter, they will just wear you out with obstinate denial.

Is the answer that hard, that you have to ask? Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group. While I will still point out the slant in the NY Times' writing and what it is they aren't telling you about the story, they are at least an actual news organization. Huffington Post is a blog. Feminist.com and the NARAL website aren't even THAT good.

its not a hard question its an opinion question...I take it NY Times is on your list of credible news sources (I think). Is that the only source you deem credible?

For one, the right likes foreigners, as long as they lie about this country.

Rupert Murdoch from Australia and his partner, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king, owners of Fox news. The Prince supports terrorists, holds fundraisers for suicide bombers and sympathises with the 9/11 terrorists, yet the right insists Fox is unbiased.

Those Fox fuckers hate this country. It couldn't be more plain and their followers refuse to believe it.

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

live-20090727.jpg

GettingItWrong.gif

its not a hard question its an opinion question...I take it NY Times is on your list of credible news sources (I think). Is that the only source you deem credible?

Is English not your first language?

"Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group."

The NY Times is what we literate people refer to as an "example".

Do you need me to explain the phrase "actual news source" to you, since you needed it repeated from the first time I said it?

"Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group."

Do you need me to explain the phrase "actual news source" to you, since you needed it repeated from the first time I said it?

Oh god, this is like asking Pailin what news she reads and she said everything. I just asked....nevermind if its too hard to provide names of those "actual news sources".

holy shit :cuckoo:

Most of the major news sources are legit.. when it is not commentary, opinion pages, or housed blogs... actual news from CNN, Fox, ABC, Washington Post, Reuters, AP, etc are all legit news sources...

Huffy Puffy, reaganbushdebt.org, any Rachael Maddow rant, etc are not legit sources...

simple enough?

Most of the major news sources are legit.. when it is not commentary, opinion pages, or housed blogs... actual news from CNN, Fox, ABC, Washington Post, Reuters, AP, etc are all legit news sources...

Huffy Puffy, reaganbushdebt.org, any Rachael Maddow rant, etc are not legit sources...

simple enough?

That was simple, you provided names of who you consider legit. That is all that was asked and you are the first in 2 pages. Give yourself a pat on the back

Attacking the source is just a rightwinger's way avoiding the argument.

And they won't tell you what sources they consider legitimate, because they don't want to give up that escape mechanism.

Just keep in mind, you only have to prove these rightwing nuts wrong, you don't have to get them to admit they've been proven wrong. If you try to do the latter, they will just wear you out with obstinate denial.

Thats what is going on here, the same with Pailin just saying "I read everything in front of me". They want the ability to cite sources when it supports their ideology, then dismiss that same source when it doesnt.

It's a shell game conservatives are playing. Everyone is liberal until they like whats reported then they say "Even the liberal *blank newspaper* says Obama isnt *fill in the blank*

Disingenuous and phoney

Oh god, this is like asking Pailin what news she reads and she said everything. I just asked....nevermind if its too hard to provide names of those "actual news sources".

holy shit :cuckoo:

Nice to know you're a snotty little dipshit who asks questions to make fun of the answers, not because he actually wants to know. I always prefer it when you people out yourselves quickly, so I don't have to waste time paying attention to you.

Forum List

Back