Tea Party Whacko Sharon Angle Caught On Tape!!! LOL

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dante, Oct 4, 2010.

1. Dante

Dante On leave Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Tea Party Whacko Sharon Angle Caught On Tape!!! LOL

Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

Ashjian told POLITICO that he secretly recorded his meeting with Angle to "give people the truth" in case she tried to lie about what happened during their encounter.

Read more: Sharron Angle caught on tape with third-party candidate - Shira Toeplitz - POLITICO.com

[​IMG]

what a f-ugly bitch

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25276469/detail.html - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2010
  2. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Angle says she has juice -- offers a bribe?

[​IMG]

what a f-ugly bitch

http://www.fox5vegas.com/news/25276469/detail.html - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

3. NYcarbineer

NYcarbineer Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +30,148
    I heard that earlier. It is Teeeee-larius. I especially like where she takes a shot at Rubio. Apparently he doesn't pass the purity test for the tea partiest of the tea partiers like Angle.

It is truly a thing of beauty that Sharron Angle emerged as the poster child of the Tea Party movement.

The whole looney kaboodle, personified in one daft broad.

You couldn't have come up with a funnier lead character if you'd been paid to write a sitcom parody of the Tea Party.

4. ClosedCaption

ClosedCaption Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,151
    I hope this thread is different where ppl address the actual thread and dont just find a way to punch the other side. As far as Angle goes, shes not even elected and is saying she can open doors when she goes to washington. Absolute power, corrupts absolutely.

I could use all types of adjectives used against Obama like arrogance, corrupt, etc. But I dont read minds so I cant say that with certainty

5. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    Is she offering bribes?

[​IMG]

Sharron Angle Caught On Tape Trashing GOP - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

6. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    So the conservatives and Tea Party whackos keep telling us they believe in principles.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/122450-breaking-harris-obama-knew-of-blagojevich-plot.html

I wonder if they see similarities? Offering bribes for somebody to pull out of a race? Is that interfering with an election?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...fered-bribe-to-candidate-in-specter-race.html

Is she offering bribes?

[​IMG]

Sharron Angle Caught On Tape Trashing GOP - Las Vegas News Story - KVVU Las Vegas - "She promises to open doors for Ashjian in Washington is she's elected."

:lol:

7. drsmith1072

drsmith1072 Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +250
    Did you see the foxnews debate between rand paul and jack conway? When asked for specifics on what they would cut to solve the deficit conway listed several things where as rand could only come up with one specific and that was social security. His grand scheme consisted of increasing the retirement age and increasing the amount that those under 55 pay into the system.

Hmm, and I thought tea partiers were against tax increases??

8. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    I actually saw that one. Wallace asked them both to be specific, and that nitwit Rand Paul looked like a fool. I think Rand Paul said those things would be part of a discussion if younger people would be honest. I do not remember him saying he'd personally propose either

9. Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro USMB Mod Staff Member Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +17,466
    There is nothing unusual about this. It happens all the time. In 2006, the Democrats asked the Vermont Progressive Party not to run anyone for their at large House seat so the Republicans wouldn't win it. In 2008, Texas Republicans tried to talk several Libertarian candidates out of running for state legislature because they were afraid it would hurt their chances at keeping a majority.

This is not going to hurt Angle. In fact, she got the endorsement of the largest newspaper in Nevada over the weekend, which in the past has always endorsed Harry Reid.

10. Dante

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,054
    What is new -- if you bothered to read the posts, is that the Tea Party nutjobs, The Right Wing Lunatic Brigade @ USMB attacked the offerings as bribes when it was business as usual for people they disagree with. This as they lecture everyone else on their so called principles.

but you missed the point of the OP maybe you should read it. Sharon Angle was caught on tape dissing everyone behind their backs and offering a power broker role, before she's even won anything. Corruption always seems to grow faster when conservatives are involved. Look at how corrupt the GOP Congress got in a few short years after the GOP took over control from Democrats who took decades to be as corrupt