What sources do Republicans consider legitimate?

Most of the major news sources are legit.. when it is not commentary, opinion pages, or housed blogs... actual news from CNN, Fox, ABC, Washington Post, Reuters, AP, etc are all legit news sources...

Huffy Puffy, reaganbushdebt.org, any Rachael Maddow rant, etc are not legit sources...

simple enough?

Apparently not, since he didn't really want an answer.

I always hear news being dismissed because of where it comes from. So I'm curious what news is considered legitimate to Republicans?

I don't consider 'news' outlets to be legitimate sources anymore. They are mainly agenda driven. I'll accept only those that provide context for any quotes they provide... other than that, I'll stick to my sources to confirm or dismiss any 'information' provided by any media.

Is the answer that hard, that you have to ask? Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group. While I will still point out the slant in the NY Times' writing and what it is they aren't telling you about the story, they are at least an actual news organization. Huffington Post is a blog. Feminist.com and the NARAL website aren't even THAT good.

Now what, precisely, was hard to figure out about that?

its not a hard question its an opinion question...I take it NY Times is on your list of credible news sources (I think). Is that the only source you deem credible?

Is English not your first language?

"Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group."

The NY Times is what we literate people refer to as an "example".

Do you need me to explain the phrase "actual news source" to you, since you needed it repeated from the first time I said it?

Then why do conservatives routinely try to dismiss 'blogs' and the like, such as mediamatters and huffpo,

when those sites almost invariably link to legitimate news sources or to the actual material (quotes, videos, etc.) being discussed?

I always hear news being dismissed because of where it comes from. So I'm curious what news is considered legitimate to Republicans?

I don't consider 'news' outlets to be legitimate sources anymore. They are mainly agenda driven. I'll accept only those that provide context for any quotes they provide... other than that, I'll stick to my sources to confirm or dismiss any 'information' provided by any media.

And what are your sources, for the 1000th time?

Specifically.

Specifically.

Here's the thing.... maybe, if it didn't drive a few posters here totally crazy that I don't say... I may have told you. But, since not knowing clearly pisses you off, I am inclined to decline to answer. :lol::lol:

its not a hard question its an opinion question...I take it NY Times is on your list of credible news sources (I think). Is that the only source you deem credible?

"Try an actual news source, as opposed to a blog, or an opinion piece, or the website of some agenda-driven political group."

Do you need me to explain the phrase "actual news source" to you, since you needed it repeated from the first time I said it?

Then why do conservatives routinely try to dismiss 'blogs' and the like, such as mediamatters and huffpo,

when those sites almost invariably link to legitimate news sources or to the actual material (quotes, videos, etc.) being discussed?

Those blogs take things out of context.. leave out details, and interject unsubstantiated and baseless agenda into their supposed 'information'... the list goes on on the little tricks sites like those play... hence why I reference no blog, no matter the slant.. they are not legit sources...

Those blogs take things out of context.. leave out details, and interject unsubstantiated and baseless agenda into their supposed 'information'... the list goes on on the little tricks sites like those play... hence why I reference no blog, no matter the slant.. they are not legit sources...

So when they post the actual video, or the actual transcript of what someone said, what the fuck more are they supposed to do?

Specifically.

Here's the thing.... maybe, if it didn't drive a few posters here totally crazy that I don't say... I may have told you. But, since not knowing clearly pisses you off, I am inclined to decline to answer. :lol::lol:

Because they don't exist. You're trying to use a forum tactic that was worn out 10 years ago...

...oh I know this is wrong because I have special secret knowledge that proves it wrong.

jeezus.

Plus you rarely if ever contribute anything of substance that would demonstrate any existence of any superior secret imaginary sources.

Grow up. You're not fooling anyone.

So when they post the actual video, or the actual transcript of what someone said, what the fuck more are they supposed to do?

Not add their agenda, commentary.. not to mention not editing the video, only having partial quotes out of context, etc... Those sites and many more are not reliable nor are they legit news... it's that simple

The ONLY reason they are cited is because of a hyper-partisan agenda

For one, the right likes foreigners, as long as they lie about this country.

Rupert Murdoch from Australia and his partner, Prince Alwaleed bin Talal, a nephew of the Saudi king, owners of Fox news. The Prince supports terrorists, holds fundraisers for suicide bombers and sympathises with the 9/11 terrorists, yet the right insists Fox is unbiased.

Those Fox fuckers hate this country. It couldn't be more plain and their followers refuse to believe it.

fox-20080702-steinberg.jpg

fox-20080702-redicliffe.jpg

live-20090727.jpg

GettingItWrong.gif

That was Fox and Friends, you dick. They were mocking those idiots for altering a photo

Nigger_Innis_MSNBC.jpg

CNN is ok
wikipedia, even though it can be changed, is a good source of info.

I'll consider anything that is not a rant or clearly one sided opinion in a news like forum.

What do you consider legitamat?

FOX, Newsmax, Brietbart.. and any rw blogs they like to visit. Anything that investigates what the tea party is really about, is a no-no.. And prob. run by the DNC.
Kinda like Paledino in NY, threatening a NEWSCORP reporter, who was just trying to ask a question. And then FOX, of course, sides with Paledino, and throws their companies' reporter under the buss. That should leave no doubt of where their loyalties lie.

Nice to know you're a snotty little dipshit who asks questions to make fun of the answers, not because he actually wants to know. I always prefer it when you people out yourselves quickly, so I don't have to waste time paying attention to you.

I didn't make fun of anyones answers stop playing the victim. I even thanked the guy for being the first to answer straight up...that's sooo unfair.

I'll wait for your answer to the question unless all you got is personal attacks.

FOX, Newsmax, Brietbart.. and any rw blogs they like to visit. Anything that investigates what the tea party is really about, is a no-no.. And prob. run by the DNC.
Kinda like Paledino in NY, threatening a NEWSCORP reporter, who was just trying to ask a question. And then FOX, of course, sides with Paledino, and throws their companies' reporter under the buss. That should leave no doubt of where their loyalties lie.

Fox is not a blog.. and I bash on those from ANY side of the political spectrum who try to use commentary or blogs as 'fact'

Big difference between a news report by Fox or ABC or whatever other legit source, and commentators or opinion from someone attached to the source for entertainment purposes

Forum List

Back