What snacks are you making for the SB?

Since my hubs is probably about the only man that doesn't like organized sports (he prefers hunting) we won't be watching or participating in any SBS activities.

Since my hubs is probably about the only man that doesn't like organized sports (he prefers hunting) we won't be watching or participating in any SBS activities.

I guess chips and guacamole doesnt go to well with Deer hunting? Suppose that ' crunch crunch' kinda gives up your position. ;) awwwww too bad for you guys!

I guess chips and guacamole doesnt go to well with Deer hunting? Suppose that ' crunch crunch' kinda gives up your position. ;) awwwww too bad for you guys!

Since I am a Seahawks fan...I have had to fight him for the remote. :badgrin: But since they aren't playing this time....meh

Ok I fell asleep during the evening news on TV and took a long nap.

Now I need to check back and see what everybody else is cooking for SuperSunday.

And I am craving those BBQ meatballs in the meantime.

My niece's hubby does not like to watch any sports either.

He is a computer geek.

But my niece loves sports on TV so she will be watching with the men.

The women will be in the kitchen cooking and gossiping.

The kids will be downstairs playing.

Yeah, most people are respectful and as a Raider fan i would definately give your table lots of respect, but you never know, the memory of that lost fumble runs pretty deep. It changes the trajectory of both teams forever. Theres some guys around here who are not quite as understanding after a couple hours of heavy drinking, geeze, i sure wouldnt want to get caught wearing NE colors, I dont know how its like in other states but Oakland is almost like its in some other country or something ... Hey wait a minute o_O :badgrin:
NE paraphernalia anywhere around Oakland this weekend would be a suicide wish.

oooooo stuffed mushrooms......whatcha put in em?

I have done Portabellos before with a mix of whatever cheeses & seasonings, then broiled till melted. Slice & enjoy. yum

oooooo stuffed mushrooms......whatcha put in em?

I have done Portabellos before with a mix of whatever cheeses & seasonings, then broiled till melted. Slice & enjoy. yum

I usually make mine with pieces of mushroom diced really small, cracker crumbs, garlic and butter. They are like the vegetarian version.

I've had them stuffed with crab meat and breadcrumbs, and those are delicious too.

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

What is the SB Chris? :confused-84:

I'm going to make a taco lasagna to bring to a SB party. I'm going to layer soft corn tortillas and then a layer of taco meat and toppings and cheese along with a little taco sauce (you can use salsa instead, or probably even your favorite hot sauce), then another layer of tortillas, and etc. I can't wait to try it!

What are you making?

SuperBowl .........The final football game of the season between the 2 best teams.

What are you making?

Lol! What she said. :)

SuperBowl .........The final football game of the season between the 2 best teams.

What are you making?
This is so good, I add a layer of refried beans with diced onion to mine.

What are you making?

Thanks. I thought that SB might have been Son of a Bitch :eusa_doh:

What snacks are you making for the Son of the Bitch?

Then I thought this is unusual for Chris, her using such a filthy term when she's always so well behaved :rolleyes-41: :poke:

Last edited:

What are you making?

Thanks. I thought that SB might have been Son of a Bitch :eusa_doh:

What snacks are you making for the Son of a Bitch?

Then I thought this is unusual for Chris, her using such a filthy term when she's always so well behaved :rolleyes-41: :poke:

"What snacks are you making for the son of bitch?" :lol: Awesome Lucy.

Forum List

Back