What should happen to Pfc. Bradley Manning?

For those who don't know Pfc. Bradley Manning is the guy who gave Wikileaks all those documents and Wikileaks released them to the world.

By law, the United States can seek the death penalty for this act but choose not to.

Just wondering what you all think should happen to the guy.

Firing squad.

He is a traitor to his country and uniform and should be given life at hard labor. Back in the day he would be shot by firing squad.

He is a traitor and should be executed as a traitor. Was Benedict Arnold shot or hanged?

Absent due process, of course.

The classic conservative contempt for the rule of law: guilty until proven innocent.
lefthatebushwarcriminalphiladelphia-july-4-2003.jpg

A banner declares U.S. President George W. Bush a war criminal and international terrorist during an anti-war rally and march at Franklin Square Park, Philadelphia, 7/4/2003. (Photo: W.T. Cain/Getty)​
LIBYAN WAR: Will the Left question Obama the same way they questioned Bush? « FactReal

It's sad to see this break along partisan lines. Ultimately, Bradly Manning did the nation a service. I'm a BIG supporter of WikiLeaks. Had Manning been a civilian who leaked this information, he would be a hero. Still, the issue of a sworn service man, a Marine, violating his oath is a problem. This is a sticky situation as civilians don't have access to these kinds of documents, but we must have the oaths of the military upheld.

Dishonorable discharge and time served would be my desire for this.

I do not support WikiLeaks but other than that I fully agree with your position.

He should be tied by his hands to one truck's bumper and his ankles tied to another truck's bumper, then put the trucks in reverse.

For those who don't know Pfc. Bradley Manning is the guy who gave Wikileaks all those documents and Wikileaks released them to the world.

By law, the United States can seek the death penalty for this act but choose not to.

Just wondering what you all think should happen to the guy.

Firing squad.

He is a traitor to his country and uniform and should be given life at hard labor. Back in the day he would be shot by firing squad.

He is a traitor and should be executed as a traitor. Was Benedict Arnold shot or hanged?

Absent due process, of course.

The classic conservative contempt for the rule of law: guilty until proven innocent.
Nah, that's what Obama did when he denied due process and violated practically the entire Constitution when he executed three US Citizens with zero judicial review.

Otherwise known as murder.

Forum List

Back