What should happen to Pfc. Bradley Manning?

Absent due process, of course.

The classic conservative contempt for the rule of law: guilty until proven innocent.
Nah, that's what Obama did when he denied due process and violated practically the entire Constitution when he executed three US Citizens with zero judicial review.

Otherwise known as murder.

So Bradley Manning should be executed for revealing classified information, but the terrorists preaching jihad and actively trying to kill us are the ones who are innocent until proven guilty?
First of all, where the fuck did I say Manning should be executed?

Secondly, absolutely NOTHING should happen to Manning until he has a trial.

That's what our Constitution dictates.

Unfortunately, for US citizens on Obama's kill list, they get no trial. Obama denies ANY due process to them - he is judge, jury, and executioner. That's NOT his job...three branches and all that. Otherwise , that is known as murder.

Last edited:
[

So Bradley Manning should be executed for revealing classified information, but the terrorists preaching jihad and actively trying to kill us are the ones who are innocent until proven guilty?

Unfortunately, for US citizens on Obama's kill list, they get no trial. Obama denies ANY due process to them - he is judge, jury, and executionist. Otherwise known as murder.[/QUOTE]

If you are at an Al Qaeda camp, the whole "Presumption of Innocence" thing is besides the point, isn't it?

Nah, that's what Obama did when he denied due process and violated practically the entire Constitution when he executed three US Citizens with zero judicial review.

Otherwise known as murder.

Unfortunately, for US citizens on Obama's kill list, they get no trial. Obama denies ANY due process to them - he is judge, jury, and executioner. That's NOT his job...three branches and all that. Otherwise , that is known as murder.

If you are at an Al Qaeda camp, the whole "Presumption of Innocence" thing is besides the point, isn't it?

Guilt by association is not a reason for execution, especially with zero judicial review. That's not the POTUS' position. We have three branches for a reason.

It's a Constitutional thing. Obviously, the "constitutional scholar" in office missed that in his "studies".

Last edited:
For those who don't know Pfc. Bradley Manning is the guy who gave Wikileaks all those documents and Wikileaks released them to the world.

By law, the United States can seek the death penalty for this act but choose not to.

Just wondering what you all think should happen to the guy.

40 years of hard labor.

Actually, the most he's probably going to get is 16.

They'll probably let him off with time served and a dishonorable discharge. The Army wants this to go away.

For those who don't know Pfc. Bradley Manning is the guy who gave Wikileaks all those documents and Wikileaks released them to the world.

By law, the United States can seek the death penalty for this act but choose not to.

40 years of hard labor.

Actually, the most he's probably going to get is 16.

They'll probably let him off with time served and a dishonorable discharge. The Army wants this to go away.

almost no one is talking about this.

And the military is big on getting justice. He may not get what he has coming, but he's not spending a little time a cell and walking with a dishonorable

Firing squad.

He is a traitor to his country and uniform and should be given life at hard labor. Back in the day he would be shot by firing squad.

He is a traitor and should be executed as a traitor. Was Benedict Arnold shot or hanged?

Absent due process, of course.

The classic conservative contempt for the rule of law: guilty until proven innocent.

He confessed. I believe him. Now let's save taxpayer money and just shoot the bastard.

Excellent shooting!!

HOOORAH!!

Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out!

If you want to believe that was a camera, then go ahead with your naive self!

Fact is you moronic fool, those men were armed!
Why would a Rueters newsman, be carrying a gun?

That video shows cold blooded murder that makes all of us look like barbaric assholes with no regard for human life.

That video, makes us all a target.

Fuck you very much!

I don't believe he was a newsman.

Let's use some reason and logic.

If he were a newsman, why wasn't he filming instead of crouched down behind a wall hiding from the chopper?

Where is the footage he shot? Doesn't a news cameraman have a reporter with him? If so, then where are his/her reports?

Where is the outrage from Reuters for one of their own getting killed and why wasn't it
front page news?

With him we should take a page from the Soviet's handbook, trail, conviction, and then give him his 9oz's. Behind the ear.
I really hate bullshit Christians who think they can be for God and for war, at the same time. It doesn't work that way. You either choose God, or you choose war. You can't have both. You cannot have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other.

If you're going to be making excuses for cold blooded murder, don't be quoting scripture to me, you fuckin' hypocrite! You don't know the first thing about Christ. If you think I'm wrong, then answer this question...

"How would Jesus have bombed Fallujah?"​

•The LORD is a man of war: the LORD is his name. (Exodus 15:3)

•For there fell down many slain, because the war was of God. And they dwelt in their steads until the captivity. (1 Chronicles 5:22)

•There is… a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. (Ecclesiastes 3:8)

How many innocent Americans has Manning gotten killed, needlessly, by his actions?

We should treat him the same way we treated Bush, at least until Manning's death toll passes 4000.

With him we should take a page from the Soviet's handbook, trail, conviction, and then give him his 9oz's. Behind the ear.
I really hate bullshit Christians who think they can be for God and for war, at the same time. It doesn't work that way. You either choose God, or you choose war. You can't have both. You cannot have a gun in one hand and a bible in the other.

If you're going to be making excuses for cold blooded murder, don't be quoting scripture to me, you fuckin' hypocrite! You don't know the first thing about Christ. If you think I'm wrong, then answer this question...

<b>
</b>

•For there fell down many slain, because the war was of God. And they dwelt in their steads until the captivity. (1 Chronicles 5:22)

•There is… a time to love and a time to hate, a time for war and a time for peace. (Ecclesiastes 3:8)

anything from the new testament, maybe?

I guess that often expressed 'conservative' notion that it's an honorable and wholly justifiable act to rebel against a tyrannical government (...in the course of human events...etc....etc...)

has been temporarily revoked, at least for this subject? Eh?

<b>
</b>

Jesus said this...

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:24)

Jesus said it is inevitable that wars will continue until He returns (Mark 13:7-8)

He did not oppose earthly governments or their right to maintain armies (Matthew 8:5-10).

Other New Testament passages accept the necessity of maintaining armies and the worthiness of military occupations (Luke 3:14, Acts 10:1-6)

I think they should force him to build a business, become independently wealthy, then listen to Obama speeches about how the rich didn't earn that money, then have the IRS close the doors of his business to pay for the government's spending.

Or just shove a Pineapple up his ass.

Last edited:

Jesus said this...

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." (Matthew 10:24)

Jesus said it is inevitable that wars will continue until He returns (Mark 13:7-8)

He did not oppose earthly governments or their right to maintain armies (Matthew 8:5-10).

Other New Testament passages accept the necessity of maintaining armies and the worthiness of military occupations (Luke 3:14, Acts 10:1-6)

Luke 3:13 is about John the Baptist, not Jesus. It says nothing about the worthiness of military occupations.

Just before that, though, John the Baptist says, in answer to questions about what God demands:

‘If anyone has two coats give one coat to somebody who has none. He must share his food as well’.

'must' being the key word there.

Where in the Bible does it say "Blessed be the thief who forces a man who won't share into following the Bible's admonition to share".

Jesus said this...

wow, that jesus sounds like mohammed.

^ lifted without citing from a site like this:
What does the Bible say about war?

Jesus said this...

wow, that jesus sounds like mohammed.

^ lifted without citing from a site like this:
What does the Bible say about war?

I was citing the Bible you retard!

Forum List

Back