What rights are the gays missing?

MM...I don't know if anyone answered your question, and I don't remember the exact wording of it, but yes, there are laws that mention the word homosexual...
(3) No person eligible to adopt under this statute may adopt if that person is a homosexual.
http://www.lc.org/profamily/samesex_adoption_by_state.pdf

Well holy fucking crap, it took 490 posts in this thread before somebody posted something that specifically identified homosexuals as it pertains to law. It only mentions 4 states out of 50, so we got a pretty good track record.
Now, is anybody going to link the actual government website that states the laws claimed in the pdf link?
:cuckoo: Obviously you don't care if anyone that has an alternate viewpoint is discriminated against...I find that sad.

My personal feeling is that people who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams becoming a reality.

Paperview, your 'feelings' are very common amongst the least common denominators... of course the bad news here is that such is a function of delusion, founded in ignorance and pretty much the default position of the average panty-waste.
Your "feelings" are that gays threaten your marriage...well guess what, you are an hysterical asshole ruled by your feelings...and I feel sorry for the woman (if she is one) that married your wussy ass.

My personal feeling is that people who think homosexuality is a choice are often just two sixpacks and a lonely night away from seeing their haunting homoerotic dreams becoming a reality.

My homoerotic dreams involve two lipstick lesbians. I better start drinking faster. :lol:

MM...I don't know if anyone answered your question, and I don't remember the exact wording of it, but yes, there are laws that mention the word homosexual...
http://www.lc.org/profamily/samesex_adoption_by_state.pdf

Well holy fucking crap, it took 490 posts in this thread before somebody posted something that specifically identified homosexuals as it pertains to law. It only mentions 4 states out of 50, so we got a pretty good track record.
Now, is anybody going to link the actual government website that states the laws claimed in the pdf link?
:cuckoo: Obviously you don't care if anyone that has an alternate viewpoint is discriminated against...I find that sad.

Considering that I said nothing of the sort, I find it sad that you would lie like that.

What's not reasonable about those arguments... as you've projected them, of course.

And please, be specific; at least to the extent that your intellectual limitations allow.

Now set back and enjoy the response friends...

Highest probability is the challenge goes ignored... if she works up the courage to respond, we'll find that she will be unable to show how ANY of whatever 'argument' she finds in her isolated examples of other sexual abnomralities and behavior's relevant to low moral character... are unreasonable arguments; as there is virtually no distinction from any of the sexual abnormalities listed and the abnormlaity of homosexuality.

But it should be interesting to watch the sub-intellect stretch for something of which they're incapable.

Now Devnell would have LIKED to have responded to this post with a well reasoned, logically valid, intellectually sound argument...

Sadly, Devnell lacks sufficient cognitive means to offer such; and as a result was relegated by her impotence, to advancing a flaccid little neg-rep to this post; wherein she fiegned 'yawn...'

But I believe in giving credit where credit is due... so let's give Devnell a big USMB hand, for doing the VERY BEST that she can... God bless'er...

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

LOL...

Humanists...

If anyone would like to neg-rep devnell, just for the hell of it... you can do so at this link:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/politics/91004-what-rights-are-the-gays-missing-11.html#post1601127

Ravi would have LOVED to have advanced a well reasoned, intellectually sound, logically valid argument, in response to this post...

But like all of her little faggot friends, she's unable to offer up such and instead, decided to neg-rep it...

For those who would like to offer RAVI a Neg-rep in return, you can find her at this link:

Now I will warn ya that this imbecile carries a serious neg-rep... but she knows it and uses her rep-means to control the reputation level of those members whose views she feels are not worthy...

But I encourage everyone to use the above link to Neg-rep the shit out of her... just to show a leftist that whatever power they might bring to the table against us is only going to get shoved right up their collective asses.

I neg rep you when your hatred of women shines through...which is in almost every post you make.

ROFLMNAO... My 'hatred of woman?'

I see... So what you're saying is that your using your rep-power to control speech; specifically using the only flaccid little power that you have, to coerce others to speak in terms which please you?

I mean, I've posted nothing, on this board or any other... which could lead any reasonable observer that I hate women.

I have however made it clear that I have little tolerance of irrational women... which includes the full scope of the ideological left... including the pathetic males who occupy that impotent human frailty known as the left.

Now if your goal was to protest the intolerance of irrational women... you'd be spending more time trying to solve the problem of irrational women; of which job #1 would be unplugging your key-board.

Your neg-repping is a political function... it's an unjustifiable abuse of power; which as is always the case in such circumstances, such will invevitably result in you losing that power.

These are immutable principles, Sis; they are forces of nature; and they don't require you to recognize and respect them... and to the best of my knowledge, they don't do exceptions.

If any member of the board feels that they would like to neg-rep Ravi for abusing her would-be power to control speech... advancing more than 150 negative rep points per neg...

I can see how such would be considered a form of defending your own rights to speak your mind without fear of sanction from the powerful who oppose such.

I mean hey... if you won't neg-rep an irrational female who abuses rep-points... in defense of your means to exercise your right to speak freely, what will you do to defend your rights?

You can neg the post above... or choose any of these if you already have

>>><<<

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

Paperview, your 'feelings' are very common amongst the least common denominators... of course the bad news here is that such is a function of delusion, founded in ignorance and pretty much the default position of the average panty-waste.
Your "feelings" are that gays threaten your marriage...well guess what, you are an hysterical asshole ruled by your feelings...and I feel sorry for the woman (if she is one) that married your wussy ass.
Yeah, I thought things weren't supposed to be based on feelings... *scratches head*

My Marriage is a bond between my wife and myself... sanctioned by God. there are two people and only two people on this earth that threaten my marriage; and that myself and my wife.

Homosexuals are not qualified for marriage... Homosexuals may be fans of marriage... they may dream of being married, enjoying the benefits thereof and that's fine.

As a fan of professional sports... I find myself dreaming of being a starting Short Stop... flying through the air to snatch a bullet; flip to third, with him nailing three at home, for the hat trick...

Sadly, my arm was never all that great, my speed sped off in my 30s... the eyes are shot... and I am never going to play professional baseball... Homosexuals demanding to be declared qualified for marriage is no less LUDICROUS than myself and millions of other old farts and unqualified kids... demanding that we be declared qualified to be suited up as starters to be pro-ball players.

Fifty years ago, no American would have ever dreamed that there would be legal sodomite marriage, homos in the military, or faggot couples allowed to adopt children.

So it's not hard to imagine 50 years from now; legal pedophilia and legal beastuality.

50 years ago a black person could not marry a white person in many parts of the United States

And now it's the standard for successful black guys to find a gullible, dimwit, white trophy blonde to marry and abuse, in O.J.s case, to murder by slashing her throat.

Fifty years ago, no American would have ever dreamed that there would be legal sodomite marriage, homos in the military, or faggot couples allowed to adopt children.

So it's not hard to imagine 50 years from now; legal pedophilia and legal beastuality.

50 years ago a black person could not marry a white person in many parts of the United States

And now it's the standard for successful black guys to find a gullible, dimwit, white trophy blonde to marry and abuse, in O.J.s case, to murder by slashing her throat.
If you say so...

media_spotlight45.jpg

I can't imagine what makes people so vehement about this subject. Nobody can force being gay upon one. They must have some deep seated inner phobia or be nosy control freaks.:cuckoo:

I don't think so. The conservative right is an odd bunch.

They insist they don't want to be told what to do by "big government" yet have leaders that tell them the most outrageous and nonsensical things, yet they eat it up like pablum.

They want government out of the bedroom, yet have this lurid fascination with gays and "what they must be doing".

So you feel that the public courthouse is something akin to the bed-room?

It never ceases to fascinate me how you twisted fucks can't come to grips with the meaning of privacy... it's your eternal standard you wave, even as you're standing on flat bed trailers in open-asses leather chaps, shouting your presents and your PUBLIC PRIDE IN BEING DEVIENTS, or on the steps to the Courthouse as you demand more PUBLIC policy to advance your EXCEEDINGLY PUBLIC SEXUALITY.

The truth is, there's absolutely NOTHING private about the homosexual advocacy. It's about nothing if it is not about the public normalization of the sexually abnormal and turning PUBLIC POLICY in so doing.

That behavior (chaps and so on) WOULD be pathetic, if it were true. However, I have many gay and lesbian friends. They don't march. They don't protest. They don't discuss their sexcapades with people. Not every gay and lesbian flies a gay pride flag next to their front door. I'll bet that you interact, or have interacted many times with gays and lesbians (whom you respected)....and you had absolutely NO idea. ie...those teachers you had who never married, that 50 year old bachelor friend of yours, people with whom you have attended church, those unmarried women who never get married or take maternity leave, that 45 year old bachelorette who works 100 hours per week (no man to depend on), etc... Some are fiercely private about their sexuality, or ashamed.

Not all want for their lifestyle to be taught in public schools. They want to be able (legally FMLA) to stay home with their partner with they are sick...to share benefits...visit in the hospital (as we've discussed already), would prefer not to be fired because of their sexuality. Most conservatives are concerned about people looking for a monetary government handout....you rarely see this with this population. You won't find many workers who are more faithful, and hardworking, than gays and lesbians. They rarely call in sick, and they're ALWAYS good at their jobs. They are depending on themselves, and noone else.

Last edited:
Gays aren't missing any rights at all. Civil unions are are the exact same thing as marriage and are allowed in many states.

Where "marriage" comes in is this. Since marriage is associated with religion and there is a separation of church and state, the gay community which is vehemently anti-religion wants this specific term "marriage" to replace the term "civil union" in their bid to further their anti-religion stance.

They already have common law protection in many States and civil union laws. I think there should be a civil union law in every state. As far as marriage...that should remain as it is...a union between man and woman.

What you're saying is reasonable. But there are only about 10 states give or take that allow this. If a church is willing to marry a same-sex couple, okay....their business. But it is wrong for a state, where gays and lesbians pay more than their fair share of taxes, to deny two people to get married.

Consummation of marriage is a religious thing. I'm not religious.
F
A
I
L
Spells rdean
:lol:

Care to address the point I made? Or do you just want to try and pretend your opinion is a fact?

A "marriage" with no sex? How is that a marriage? Why not just make him a "dependent"?

It's not a marriage... As marriage is the joining of a man and a woman... sanctifying their sexuality as one entity.

Are you against civil unions? Or just church marriages?

Don't Forget, Pee-Wee... All Saints Day comes out at the End of the Month...

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back