What President Trump DOES NOT DO

d
Obama economy?? LMAO Oh he left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it bigly.

As for a football team?? He's not the first person the NFL has rejected nor will he be the last. And if the PGA doesn't want to use his world class courses then that on them.

I love the Trump economy and so does America.

Good luck in 2020 because you surely need it.
Let’s see....

The Great Obama dropped unemployment by five percent, Trump has dropped it one percent

5.8.18.png

You obviously forgot people on food stamps for years, UE that was extended, then extended again. You also forgot no one could find a job anywhere.

Or maybe you didn't forget. You just overlooked it because it was your hero Barry who was POTUS.

Oh wait. I forgot. You were still sucking off the Govt. tit so you never experienced anything the rest of the country experienced. Never mind.

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it big time. That's why we have the economy we have.

Hang on for 2020. It s going to be a bumpy ride for a lefty loon like you.
Food stamp usage dropped tremendously after Obama ended the Great Bush Recession of 2008

I call bullshit on that statement. Food stamp usage dropped after the 2016 election.

You seem to have forgotten all the people on food stamps during Barry's reign. I haven't.

Of course you were still sucking off the Govt. tit. So you knew nothing of what the rest of the country was going through.

Oh and it was the Congressional recession. Not the Bush recession.
Food stamp usage has been dropping for seven years. It has continued the decline under Trump

Interesting take Christian Broadcasting has on that:

The Disturbing Reason Food Stamp Use Has Dropped Under the Trump Administration

WASHINGTON -- The use of food stamps has declined under the Trump administration, according to the U.S. Department of Agriculture. The drop comes as a result of immigrants canceling food stamps over fears they could be deported.

The latest USDA statistics show enrollment in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) during the first few months of Donald Trump's presidency decreased 2.79 percent. The use of food stamps on average in 2017 diminished to its lowest level since 2010."""

The singers and performers would not come to Trump’s White House. Period. He does have lots of performers, at his dinners,they’re just people you haven’t heard of.

What you’re saying is that Trumpis a thin-skinned asshole that no one issues invitations to or wants to publically support.

And he’s not getting anything done but Tweeting hate.

Partisan hack.....
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Looking at this list it's about the stats over the last 5-10 years and how the W.E. is giving Trump the credit.
Blowhard right wing Op-Ed.
It's not an investigative piece.

The singers and performers would not come to Trump’s White House. Period. He does have lots of performers, at his dinners,they’re just people you haven’t heard of.

What you’re saying is that Trumpis a thin-skinned asshole that no one issues invitations to or wants to publically support.

Partisan hack.....
Trump’s list: 289 accomplishments in just 20 months, ‘relentless’ promise-keeping

Looking at this list it's about the stats over the last 5-10 years and how the W.E. is giving Trump the credit.

You cant stand that Trump is winning we know...

d
Obama economy?? LMAO Oh he left Trump a fair hand but Trump has improved on it bigly.

As for a football team?? He's not the first person the NFL has rejected nor will he be the last. And if the PGA doesn't want to use his world class courses then that on them.

I love the Trump economy and so does America.

Good luck in 2020 because you surely need it.
Let’s see....

The Great Obama dropped unemployment by five percent, Trump has dropped it one percent

5.8.18.png

You obviously forgot people on food stamps for years, UE that was extended, then extended again. You also forgot no one could find a job anywhere.

Or maybe you didn't forget. You just overlooked it because it was your hero Barry who was POTUS.

Oh wait. I forgot. You were still sucking off the Govt. tit so you never experienced anything the rest of the country experienced. Never mind.

Oh Barry left Trump a fair hand but Trump improved on it big time. That's why we have the economy we have.

Food stamp usage dropped tremendously after Obama ended the Great Bush Recession of 2008

I call bullshit on that statement. Food stamp usage dropped after the 2016 election.

You seem to have forgotten all the people on food stamps during Barry's reign. I haven't.

Of course you were still sucking off the Govt. tit. So you knew nothing of what the rest of the country was going through.

Food stamp usage has been dropping for seven years. It has continued the decline under Trump

Everything Trump takes total credit for, and is given total credit for by his worshipers, started under Obama.

There is not one economic measure that changed direction after the election.

d
Let’s see....

5.8.18.png

Everything Trump takes total credit for, and is given total credit for by his worshipers, started under Obama.

After the worst economic recession since 1929, it was inevitable that when the country crawled out of it, the work forces were lean and corporations had stashed a lot of cash. So the only way was a rebound.
But the Trumpanzees want their mob boss grifter to take the credit.

d
Let’s see....

5.8.18.png

As in everything Trump, he was born on third base and brags about hitting a triple

Partisan hack.....

Actually, Trump is such a loser that everyone is laughing at him:

Partisan hack.....

America is laughing all the way to the Bank.

Partisan hack.....

Not according to the "World Happiness Report"

World Happiness Report 2018

According to this report Americans are less happy than they were in 2017, and are becoming increasingly stressed and anxious. This quote is telling:

The Report ends on a different tack, with a focus on three emerging health problems that threaten happiness: obesity, the opioid crisis, and depression. Although set in a global context, most of the evidence and discussion are focused on the United States, where the prevalence of all three problems has been growing faster and further than in most other countries.

According to this report Americans are less happy than they were in 2017, and are becoming increasingly stressed and anxious. This quote is telling:

The Report ends on a different tack, with a focus on three emerging health problems that threaten happiness: obesity, the opioid crisis, and depression. Although set in a global context, most of the evidence and discussion are focused on the United States, where the prevalence of all three problems has been growing faster and further than in most other countries.

World happiness report?:auiqs.jpg:
I'm happy as a liberal with a full EBT card!!
Except my buying power is way higher!!

Partisan hack.....

The one percent sure is

How you feel really isn't relevant to the discussion. You're one person who's in a very good place, but 24 million of your countrymen are addicted to drugs and alcohol. Millions more are worried about their health insurance amid the chaos of the Trump Administration's attempts to destroy the Affordable Care Act. Their health and their futures depend on the outcome of these discussions, and Trump is doing nothing about health care, except demanding billions of cuts to Medicaid and Medicare, after promising he wouldn't cut either, and that he'd have "better, cheaper healthcare for all".

The suicide rates are up in Middle America, as are the rates of violent crime, and drug addiction is everywhere. There are more drug addicts in the USA than illegal immigrants and they are a far bigger drain on the American economy than illegals as well. But Trump ignores this issue because he owns stock in the pharmaceutical companies that are addicting millions of Americans.

The one percent sure is

I'm not part of the 1% more like the 3% and I'm doing fantastic!!
And I'm spending my money which helps the economy.

How you feel really isn't relevant to the discussion. You're one person who's in a very good place, but 24 million of your countrymen are addicted to drugs and alcohol. Millions more are worried about their health insurance amid the chaos of the Trump Administration's attempts to destroy the Affordable Care Act. Their health and their futures depend on the outcome of these discussions, and Trump is doing nothing about health care, except demanding billions of cuts to Medicaid and Medicare, after promising he wouldn't cut either, and that he'd have "better, cheaper healthcare for all".

The suicide rates are up in Middle America, as are the rates of violent crime, and drug addiction is everywhere. There are more drug addicts in the USA than illegal immigrants and they are a far bigger drain on the American economy than illegals as well. But Trump ignores this issue because he owns stock in the pharmaceutical companies that are addicting millions of Americans.

24 million out of over 300 million?
And I'd argue your numbers on illegals in this country,and how many of those drug addicts are illegals?
And who supplies those addicts? Mexico....
You're just throwing shit out there in an attempt to muddy the waters.

Even though MSM is obsessed with everything that the man says and consequentially American idiots think Trump is the only thing happening on the planet, news does not begin and end with Trump. I'm so sick of people bickering over this man. He'll be out when he's out and maybe the news can start being about war, peace, and other things that matter again.

I could care less what or who Trump,Obama,Clinton or Bush likes/dislikes

they're all public servants

excuse me while i wait for my MAGA to come in

~S~

Even though MSM is obsessed with everything that the man says and consequentially American idiots think Trump is the only thing happening on the planet, news does not begin and end with Trump. I'm so sick of people bickering over this man. He'll be out when he's out and maybe the news can start being about war, peace, and other things that matter again.
Trump creates his own drama

Forum List

Back