What Political Party are you?

D

DFresh

The old one-dimensional categories of 'right' and 'left' are overly simplistic for today's complex political landscape. Find out where you stand compared to your friends, family, and historic political figures such as George Bush and Stalin.

http://www.politicalcompass.org/

im tired of doing this test every few months. besides its a libertarian test so its slanted to look at things through their world view. there is no objectivity standard to this.

Economic Left/Right: 5.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.13

What a shock, I am a Right-Leaning Libertarian.

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 1.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.21

Economic Left/Right: -6.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -6.97
Liberal Leftist, same as Gandhi, woo!!
great test, any of those questions would make an excellent thread, brilliant! :terror:

Economic Left/Right: 2.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.74

Many of these questions were put in such a way as to elicit a very definate answer based on very ambigious questions though, so im not sure how accurately this represents my overall ideals.

As expected, if I had answered the question...

Astrology accurately explains many things.

...with "Strongly Agree" instead of my real answer, which was "Strongly Disagree", I would have gotten a 4.56.

This is a reference to a specific characteristic of Hitler's personal mania, but in reality has nothing to do with any particular authoritarian ideology.

Economic Left/Right: 1.75
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -1.28

Economic left/right: -2.75
Social libertarian/Authoritarian -1.44

Great site!

I do have a beef with the conservatives; yet, I'm near the center of this designed political grid; that should make my opinion worth listening too...

Fair enough!

Economic Left/Right: 0.50
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 1.13

Hmm...I saw alot of questions I niether disagreed nor agreed with wheres the don't really care button?

Your political compass
Economic Left/Right: 1.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: 2.77

Economic Left/Right: 3.38
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.87

i am with friedman....i have lived in california tooooooooo long

im tired of doing this test every few months. besides its a libertarian test so its slanted to look at things through their world view. there is no objectivity standard to this.
I concur. About the 4th time in less than a year. I know that I come out 'libertarian.' No duh!

Economic Left/Right: -5.25
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -3.64

Right between Mandela and the dalai lama, eh, well I guess it could be worse.
I concur this is a very slanted questionair. The real question is how they got ghandi, stalin, and hitler to to check out their web site, let alone take the test?

Forum List

Back