Tire Slashers against the GOP caught (Guess who???)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Comrade, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Yep, they're Democrats. In fact, one was a son of a member of Congress.

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan05/295825.asp?format=print

And they have the nerve to speak about their disenfranchisement? What about the voters who counted on rides from these pooled vehicles?

2. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    :beer: ...good to see they got caught...

3. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    that Congresswoman's prolly jealous, because now her son will not have to suffer thru 4 more years, seeing how he's about to lose the next 3 1/2.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  4. Eightball

Eightball Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +252
    I submitted this same article at the Car and Driver, General Talk, Forum, and was thoroughly "roasted" by the liberal posters. I was accused of having an agend, which I do. Who doesn't when they post in forums?

My question to the liberals would be........Ok, I'm biased, and have a conservative leaning, but please give me a news story about a bunch of conservative punks slashing Demo-Van tires, or burning down Demo-election headquarters? Anyone remember the SUV dealership that was vandalized to the tune of lots of $$$ in Southern California by a group of Enviro-wacko Liberals? Anyone familiar with the Enviro-wackos that drove steel spikes in Redwood trees that were to be harvest up in Norther California? The poor old lumber Jack hits the hidden steel spike with his powerful chain saw, the chain breaks, and often injures the lumber Jack. It's ok, it's done to their God called "mother earth".........to heck with human life. These anti-authoritarian, tree hugging, pot smoking, folks, don't have clue what life is about. In their insane, crusade to find meaning to life, they put us through their mania(hell).

What gets me is that the political group that created the infamous Peace Sign, Passive Resistance, "Hell No, I Won't Go!", "Baby Killers!", "Make Love, Not War!", is responsible for more threats of violence via their fringe element than any political groups around.

Yesterday, in San Francisco, about 8,000 Pro-Life folks gathered peacefully and legally in the city. They were confronted by an angry Pro-choice mob of about 1,000+, that did any and all kinds of things to insight the Pro-Lifers. The Pro-Lifers to their credit, just did their best to ignore these folks, and they sang songs, had speakers, and prayed for their country. One of the Pro-Choicers took off all their clothes in front of the Lifers, and many of the other Choicers threw profane taunts to no avail, or response. Side note: The one reported nude protester, couldn't be identified as male or female. I'm not kidding. On a S.F. talk show, the leader of the Pro-Life group said that what they saw appeared to be a multi-sex individual. I guess if your going to represent the pro-choice crowd with some nudity, you might as well cover all the bases.lol

Now how do you think the San Francisco media reported it. Well, first of all, they said that the Pro-Lifers taunted the Pro-choicers.........I'll bet.........with scripture verses, and prayer............that must have hurt bad! Secondly, the local media reported the size of the Lifers crowd at about 6,000, and inflated the Choicer's crowd to 2,000!

Do conservatives "play" by the same rules as the "left". Hardly, but it just takes one "right wing" "over the top" "wacko" that shoots up an abortion clinic, and the media and the liberals, brand conservatives, and Christian Fundies as something aking to the Irish Republican Army.

No, there's no bias in the media.............lol

Regards, Eightballsidepocket

5. dmp

dmp Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +741
    I wonder if they'll play the race card? I sure hope not...but if they'd stoop as low as to tire-slashing, I suspect they might.

"We did it cuz we are black, and are suffering from from being victims"

:-/

6. Comrade

Comrade Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +167
    I don't know what race card this gomer (one of the five) wants to play, but he can maybe try to say the brothers forced him to do it... :dunno:

Lewis G. Caldwell
    [​IMG]

Pics and full story of all five here:

http://www.jsonline.com/news/metro/jan05/295825.asp

Also, I think these five individuals should be held up for ridicule, because it's the only thing which we haven't tried to stop this blatant Left vandalism, theft, fraud, and even violence in the name of politics.