What pisses you off the most about people playing the race card in politics

Pretty easy to try and knock a dead man like you are trying to do.

I have a idea of what Kennedy would of done based on his prior actions in the past.

And Ike's policies are what Kennedy intensifyed. Vietnam and Bay of Pigs were both Ike's ideas. Not Kennedy's. So therefore, you would be wrong.

it probably wasn't Ike's idea to promise air support and then not give it. bay of pigs was Kennedy's fault. He admitted it. if you're against knocking dead men, don't knock Reagan. I'm not against knocking dead men, so I'll go after him and Kennedy.:badgrin:

it probably wasn't Ike's idea to promise air support and then not give it. bay of pigs was Kennedy's fault. He admitted it. if you're against knocking dead men, don't knock Reagan. I'm not against knocking dead men, so I'll go after him and Kennedy.:badgrin:

Actually it was Ike's idea to promise air support. Did you not see his stance on Bay of Pigs?

Where did Kennedy admit it was his fault? I think the only way he may of admitted it was his fault was allowing it to happen.

And what are you talking about Reagan for? I thought Reagan was a horrible president and was simply terrible on a wide range of issues. I "don't knock" dead men, I simply state what went on in their administrations.

I agree about racism on both sides but the difference that I see is the white folks are blunt about it like in the many video's we have seen during the campaign but I havent seen any video of blacks at an Obama rally acting the same way towards Mccain.

The blacks are are cool doing their own thing---It's the guilty white defenders of the oppressed that go bananas ! They don't like the way blacks handle it I guess.

The blacks are are cool doing their own thing---It's the guilty white defenders of the oppressed that go bananas ! They don't like the way blacks handle it I guess.

[youtube]KjSmr7vXUgQ[/youtube]

Pretty easy to try and knock a dead man like you are trying to do.

I have a idea of what Kennedy would of done based on his prior actions in the past.

And Ike's policies are what Kennedy intensifyed. Vietnam and Bay of Pigs were both Ike's ideas. Not Kennedy's. So therefore, you would be wrong.

so you're essentially saying kennedy agreed with eisenhower. else, why would he have escalated what you claim eisenhower began, right?

you should read a good biography of eisenhower. i recommend a soldiers life by carlo d'este. he was a much better president than he's been given credit for and certainly better than kennedy ( i can hear irish catholic nana spinning in her grave)

ike's dead, too. ;)

so you're essentially saying kennedy agreed with eisenhower. else, why would he have escalated what you claim eisenhower began, right?

you should read a good biography of eisenhower. i recommend a soldiers life by carlo d'este. he was a much better president than he's been given credit for and certainly better than kennedy ( i can hear irish catholic nana spinning in her grave)

Kennedy continued Ike's policies for a short while when it came to Vietnam and Bay of Pig, yes.

Ike was a great general, a great man, and a good president. However, he had his flaws as did Kennedy.

I don't think he was a better president then Kennedy however it is close.

What a racist crock of shit.

Racist huh? Damn that Michael Moore! :rofl: (Waits for the mob with pitchforks and torches to chase me now).

But do tell me, what's wrong about that video? It wasn't classifying all white people obviously, just the racist ones.

Racist huh? Damn that Michael Moore! :rofl: (Waits for the mob with pitchforks and torches to chase me now).

But do tell me, what's wrong about that video? It wasn't classifying all white people obviously, just the racist ones.

oh please---the white people didn't want to work so they went and bought slaves ?? You've gone over the top Robby----pre election jitters?

Actually it was Ike's idea to promise air support. Did you not see his stance on Bay of Pigs?

Where did Kennedy admit it was his fault? I think the only way he may of admitted it was his fault was allowing it to happen.

And what are you talking about Reagan for? I thought Reagan was a horrible president and was simply terrible on a wide range of issues. I "don't knock" dead men, I simply state what went on in their administrations.

bay of pigs failed primarily due to lack of promised air support. kennedy called it off because he wanted "plausible deniability".
next?

bay of pigs failed primarily due to lack of promised air support. kennedy called it off because he wanted "plausible deniability".
next?

So it would of been great if Bay of Pigs had succeeded in your opinion then?

oh please---the white people didn't want to work so they went and bought slaves ?? You've gone over the top Robby----pre election jitters?

:rofl:

Oh this is precious, you actually took that comedy look at the U.S History based off every word for "fact."

You really need to see "Bowling for Columbine."

Doesn't matter if your Democrat or Republican, great movie.

uh--they left men to die and be captured. It wasn't cool.

That wasn't cool. However, all those men knew the risks they were taking that day and knew there was a chance they could die.

You really should see "Bowling for Columbine" though dillo.

[youtube]2Yub7Lc-lnU[/youtube]

Forum List

Back