What pisses you off the most about people playing the race card in politics

and you're point is?

(by the way, Do I look like a McCain supporter to you?)

You show me some racist at a rally.....and you think there are no racist of other color but white in the world? There are racist everywhere. By posting what you did, you know damned well what you are trying to do....paint with a broad brush that all McCain supporters are racist.

Actually no.

I was pointing out the fundamental differences between the Obama and McCain campaign.

Obama when reacting to boos about McCain name tells supporters to show their anger through voting, not like this.

Palin is like gasoline to the hate fire with such comments and even McCain to a certain extent.

Do you hear people calling McCain a terrorist at Obama rallies? Or people making racist comments about McCain? If they do, I haven't seen it.

You've seen it however at SEVERAL McCain rallies.

There are racists on both sides, both white and black. However, there is a huge difference between campaigns if you want to admit it or not.

McCain is actually BANKING on enough people getting scared and being racist in Penn to not vote for a black man. That or is he hoping for a Jesus like miracle at this point since he is down by more then ten in PA yet is banking his election hopes on that state.

A great example: The girl who carved B into her own stupid face.

I have to admit, it's fucking pathetic to see how many fellow white people are SCARED to have a black man in office.

It's a small minority hopefully (we'll see tuesday) but it's disgusting no less to see this happening.

I have to admit, it's fucking pathetic to see how many fellow white people are SCARED to have a black man in office.

It's a small minority hopefully (we'll see tuesday) but it's disgusting no less to see this happening.

And then there is that stupid mofo Jeramiah Wrighteousness!

"Aunt Jemimah" Obama Waffle mix sold at Largest conservaitive convention in the nation: Values Voters Convention:

Man with Obama "monkey" doll at Palin Rally:
[youtube]GNFokenPInk[/youtube]

Family of McCain supporters making monkey gestures/sounds at McCain rally:
[youtube]vagD-4AH4Vc[/youtube]

Question: Why are these people so comfortable making overt racist comments and gestures and conservative/McCain/Palin rallies? I've never been at any public venue in my life where I would feel comfortable (assuming I even wanted to) making racist gestures and comments.
Case in point. Knowing those are the minority of all, yet given as the norm. Fuck you!

Playing the race card is as pathetic as playing the sexist card and the McCain camp played that card right out front and without apology.

Get back to me when McCain/Palin stop wanting special treatment for Sarah because she's missing her dick.

In an ideal world, Diversity would begin with a smile.

Indeed. Instead it begins with the assumption of racism, if one actually determines that the candidate of color disagrees with them. Not hate, disagreement. Not discrimination, a true disagreement in ideas. Since when is such discrimination, racism, prejudice? The division is not from the right, disagreement perhaps, but not hate and not racism. Strawman.

And then there is that stupid mofo Jeramiah Wrighteousness!

If the best you got is the crazy pastor, we can always bring in Sawwah's.

Or how about John McCain trying to get the endorsements of some crazy pastors of his own?

I call bullshit on your racism strawman.. Hillary or ..Gore ..Kerry ..are ever bit as frightening....and would be treated equally if they stood where the Obama stands now...I think merciless attacks on the Obama shows race is a... non-issue..in this election

Playing the race card is as pathetic as playing the sexist card and the McCain camp played that card right out front and without apology.

Get back to me when McCain/Palin stop wanting special treatment for Sarah because she's missing her dick.

Just shut up and bring me a beer.:tongue:

I call bullshit on your racism strawman.. Hillary or ..Gore ..Kerry ..are ever bit as frightening....and would be treated equally if they stood where the Obama stands now...I think merciless attacks on the Obama shows race is a... non-issue..in this election

Actually, Hillary won WV pretty handily for example.

Gore and Kerry were simply boring to everyone, not "frightening."

So there is no strawman here.

Actually no.

I was pointing out the fundamental differences between the Obama and McCain campaign.

Obama when reacting to boos about McCain name tells supporters to show their anger through voting, not like this.

Palin is like gasoline to the hate fire with such comments and even McCain to a certain extent.

Do you hear people calling McCain a terrorist at Obama rallies? Or people making racist comments about McCain? If they do, I haven't seen it.

You've seen it however at SEVERAL McCain rallies.

There are racists on both sides, both white and black. However, there is a huge difference between campaigns if you want to admit it or not.

McCain is actually BANKING on enough people getting scared and being racist in Penn to not vote for a black man. That or is he hoping for a Jesus like miracle at this point since he is down by more then ten in PA yet is banking his election hopes on that state.

hopefully, you can get those blinders off before you can actually vote.

there's racism on both sides, in both parties. that you don't see it says more about you than anything else.

hopefully, you can get those blinders off before you can actually vote.

there's racism on both sides, in both parties. that you don't see it says more about you than anything else.

Again, I already stated that racism is on both sides and both parties.

Stop acting like I'm saying otherwise.

However, if you cannot see the fundamental difference between the Obama and McCain campaign rallies then I don't know what to tell you del.

You do realize that John McCain no longer takes questions from his audience since October 12th which was the rally in Michigan I believe.

Actually, Hillary won WV pretty handily for example.

Gore and Kerry were simply boring to everyone, not "frightening."

So there is no strawman here.

this is what frightens me..[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9pUogbYkoHc]YouTube - Bush and Kerry in Skull and Bones[/ame]

its a illusion.. in reality it is a one party state,,,Kenndy warned us..no one listened...now it is here...

Again, I already stated that racism is on both sides and both parties.

Stop acting like I'm saying otherwise.

However, if you cannot see the fundamental difference between the Obama and McCain campaign rallies then I don't know what to tell you del.

You do realize that John McCain no longer takes questions from his audience since October 12th which was the rally in Michigan I believe.

you do realize that obama hasn't taken a question from the press or the public for longer than that? end of september i believe.

you do realize that obama has thrown press off his plane because the orgs they represent don't support him, right? that's certainly a breath of fresh air.

i'm not saying mccain's better, i'm saying there's no difference.
none.

you want to believe otherwise obviously, enjoy yourself.

Forum List

Back