What pisses you off the most about people playing the race card in politics

you do realize that obama hasn't taken a question from the press or the public for longer than that? end of september i believe.

you do realize that obama has thrown press off his plane because the orgs they represent don't support him, right? that's certainly a breath of fresh air.

i'm not saying mccain's better, i'm saying there's no difference.
none.

you want to believe otherwise obviously, enjoy yourself.

I'm a realist, I'm hoping Obama is better.

In the end, he could be the exact same or worse. That is what you get when you elect a candidate.

For example: John McCain could become the most Liberal President ever on January 20,2009 and Obama could become the most Conservative.

We really have no clue what will happen.

Also, McCain is the one who always has prided himself on the town hall format. Which is why I brought it up.

Is that your admission that Joe the Plumber was a plant?

:eusa_whistle:

He certainly was a plant or wanted to be one.

He's not a Plumber, he's not making anywhere near he was asking Obama, hells bells his name isn't even Joe.

The man who McCain calls a "role model" is a pathological Liar.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
I'm a realist, I'm hoping Obama is better.

In the end, he could be the exact same or worse. That is what you get when you elect a candidate.

For example: John McCain could become the most Liberal President ever on January 20,2009 and Obama could become the most Conservative.

We really have no clue what will happen.

Also, McCain is the one who always has prided himself on the town hall format. Which is why I brought it up.

well, if mr obama had kept his previous agreement to participate in town halls with mccain, you'd have a point. since he didn't-not so much.

yeah, the evil repubs hypnotized obama's staff to set up a rope line outside his house. i supplied the shiny object.

i feel much better now that i've gotten it off my chest.
hmmm...you were claiming Obama stopped taking questions from the public in September, long before McCain did...and yet skin-head Joe asked the question on October 11...I dunno, maybe you had to be there to get my point.

yeah, the evil repubs hypnotized obama's staff to set up a rope line outside his house. i supplied the shiny object.

i feel much better now that i've gotten it off my chest.

well which is it Del? you made the claim that Obama hadn't taken a question from press or public since the end of Sept and clearly he answered Joe's question mid-late October right? :eusa_whistle:

well, if mr obama had kept his previous agreement to participate in town halls with mccain, you'd have a point. since he didn't-not so much.

Del, I'll be honest. I don't usually trust politicians.

I found Kerry to be boring, same as Gore.

Bill Clinton I was too young really but looking back, he liked to lie.

The last three Politicians for President other then Obama who would of gotten my vote because I LIKED them and WANTED them in and not just because it was a lesser of two evils was:

Jimmy Carter, JFK, and RFK.

Perhaps the last three great men we've had in the highest office of the land or in RFK case running for the highest office of the land.

I'm hoping Obama will be the 4th.

And to be honest, McCain and Palin together are against so much of what I believe, it'd be scary in a certain sense to see them elected.

I already posted in a thread on "What's your beef with Sarah Palin" thread in the flame zone all the things I have a beef of her with.

hmmm...you were claiming Obama stopped taking questions from the public in September, long before McCain did...and yet skin-head Joe asked the question on October 11...I dunno, maybe you had to be there to get my point.

This has been another hilarious and exciting round of "Things Wingnuts Heard on a Rightwing Blog Somewhere"

i thought i said he stopped doing press conferences then; i stand corrected.

would it be bad form to admit i don't give a flying fuck one way or the other?

becauae i really don't,

Del, I'll be honest. I don't usually trust politicians.

I found Kerry to be boring, same as Gore.

Bill Clinton I was too young really but looking back, he liked to lie.

The last three Politicians for President other then Obama who would of gotten my vote because I LIKED them and WANTED them in and not just because it was a lesser of two evils was:

Jimmy Carter, JFK, and RFK.

Perhaps the last three great men we've had in the highest office of the land or in RFK case running for the highest office of the land.

I'm hoping Obama will be the 4th.

And to be honest, McCain and Palin together are against so much of what I believe, it'd be scary in a certain sense to see them elected.

I already posted in a thread on "What's your beef with Sarah Palin" thread in the flame zone all the things I have a beef of her with.

Jimmy Carter's reputation for greatness is related to his more recent activities. He is regarded as one of the worst Presidents in history.

Jimmy Carter's reputation for greatness is related to his more recent activities. He is regarded as one of the worst Presidents in history.

Jimmy Carter ran against Gerald Ford in 1977. The way he came off then, he would of had my vote.

Jimmy Carter recent activities make him a greater man but he has always been a great man.

Also, I would of never had voted for Reagan over Carter.

Reagan when it comes to certain social issues was a giant clusterfuck problem.

JFK damn near blew up the world.

Actually he didn't. JFK got us out of a situation that would of been the beginning of World War III.

Dubya still has a few months to blow up the rest of the world.

It's amazing how people don't know how often we are close to coming to blows with countries or war.

Besides, the Soviet Union lied back then at how many nuclear weapons they actually had. They bolstered their # in order to make it seem they were more of a threat.

Today though, they have a superior # of nuclear weapons to the USA.

Just curious, it seems to be a touchy subject that gets a lot of play on these boards but nobody has the balls to openly discuss it through its own post.

A persons race is a neutral fact---period. If a persons race is even acknowledged then it is open for praise and critique. A person criticizing a black in no different than one who compliments one. They are both racial. Liking blacks is as racial as not liking blacks.

The race card game quickly develops into the double standard game which is the pit where all rational thought ends.

I have heard some pretty racist things come out of people since a black man became a real possibility. I can't tell you how many geezers have said "I never thought I would live to see the day a ****** would be president." Sickening! Of course these are old southern conservatives who say such things, and shouldn't be taken too seriously considering their lack of brains. Heck, they hardly matter as people... yet they have the right to vote. Scary.

Forum List

Back