What part of $38 million taxes paid IN ONE YEAR do you not understand?

aris2chat Yeah I've linked these folks that financial disclosure so they can find his supposed Russian business connections many times. They're not interested in the truth, they just want something to bitch about - which is exactly why President Trump /shouldn't/ release now - they just want something to bitch about (anything to bitch about frankly.)

Like I said, /if/ he's got no deferment from business losses I suspect he'll throw his taxes down in four years and make all these flakes look like morons heh

Why is he so determined not to release his taxes? Except a partial leak that shows the one example of tax paid. Bet the guy who prepared Trump's submission that year didn't last long!
You guys just continue to cut so much slack for Dirty Donald, because to admit what a total tool he is makes you look pretty stupid for voting Trump.
DJ Trump's tax returns are nobody's business.
Why does an already rich guy, need to lower his tax burden?
Why would you want to pay more of YOUR MONEY then you have to? Are this stupid? Oh my God, you are.
Dear, the poor and Mr. Tump pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. Yet, the right wing only blames the poor for being better at avoiding taxes, than Mr. Trump.

/---- what an idiotic statement

Why is he so determined not to release his taxes? Except a partial leak that shows the one example of tax paid. Bet the guy who prepared Trump's submission that year didn't last long!
You guys just continue to cut so much slack for Dirty Donald, because to admit what a total tool he is makes you look pretty stupid for voting Trump.

/---- asked and answered 1000 times. Give it up already

Yes, they are. Where is his transparency? How do we know when he bases decisions on personal gain. What are his financial ties with Russia? China???

The man said he would release them.

Him being a ,lying fuck is my business.
You sound like you're about to cry.

/---- there are people in Somalia who are a thousand times poorer than you. They think you should pay more taxes.
No; however, Somalia had no taxes and virtually no regulation for over a decade; where was the right wing?

Why does an already rich one percenter, need a tax break?
Wrong question. Why does a government feel the need to unduly punish the successful?
nothing but fallacy is never a right question, not even twice a day. you have nothing but an appeal to emotion.

why is our debt growing?
Our debt is growing because of power hungry politicians who use taxpayer money to gain and retain power.

It isn't even cliche anymore that government programs are sometimes used to help people. They are never used to help people, but to get people to think they are helping them.

Regardless, what right do you have to any one man's tax return; even the President of the United States?

It is without question that regardless of the contents of Trump's tax return, you intend to find fault with it. However spotless or legal it is. Why would you even pretend otherwise?

Besides, any talk of taxation, who and how much, cannot be a reasonable discussion until such time as a proper discussion on the validity of the government's expenditures can be agreed on.
Why is our debt growing, along with the wealth of the one percent?
I explained to you why our debt is growing. Government spending and the addiction of politicians to spending money for votes and power.
Dear, why can the one percent claim we can lower taxes, with mounting debt?

Why would you want to pay more of YOUR MONEY then you have to? Are this stupid? Oh my God, you are.
Dear, the poor and Mr. Tump pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. Yet, the right wing only blames the poor for being better at avoiding taxes, than Mr. Trump.

/---- what an idiotic statement
dear, it means, you are merely clueless and Causeless.

To have more capital to invest in more productivity which leads to more capital and more employment instead of seeing it wasted on sloth voters and excessive nonproductive government bureaucracy.
Duh.
Is that why we have Jobs Booms and no welfare?
Welfare is gov crack. You have to take that up with the top of the 1% -- the government.

Yes, they are. Where is his transparency? How do we know when he bases decisions on personal gain. What are his financial ties with Russia? China???

The man said he would release them.

Him being a ,lying fuck is my business.
You sound like you're about to cry.
You sound muted like your lips are attached to Trump's fat ass.

aris2chat Yeah I've linked these folks that financial disclosure so they can find his supposed Russian business connections many times. They're not interested in the truth, they just want something to bitch about - which is exactly why President Trump /shouldn't/ release now - they just want something to bitch about (anything to bitch about frankly.)

Like I said, /if/ he's got no deferment from business losses I suspect he'll throw his taxes down in four years and make all these flakes look like morons heh
Trump said he would release them. He lied.

To have more capital to invest in more productivity which leads to more capital and more employment instead of seeing it wasted on sloth voters and excessive nonproductive government bureaucracy.
Duh.
Is that why we have Jobs Booms and no welfare?
Welfare is gov crack. You have to take that up with the top of the 1% -- the government.
No Jobs Booms and welfare is crack; i got it.

Forum List

Back