What part of $38 million taxes paid IN ONE YEAR do you not understand?

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
I am reminded of Jenny's classic line from Forest Gump: Are you stupid or something?
jenny.gif

Just think of all the properties............the property tax to the states.

1.125% on a $100 million dollar building is..........$1.125 million annually. How many buildings does a Developer like Trump own? These property taxes are Fed deductible, correct? So he still paid $38 million to Feds after all the other.

Why is he so determined not to release his taxes? Except a partial leak that shows the one example of tax paid. Bet the guy who prepared Trump's submission that year didn't last long!
You guys just continue to cut so much slack for Dirty Donald, because to admit what a total tool he is makes you look pretty stupid for voting Trump.

Just think of all the properties............the property tax to the states.

1.125% on a $100 million dollar building is..........$1.125 million annually. How many buildings does a Developer like Trump own? These property taxes are Fed deductible, correct? So he still paid $38 million to Feds after all the other.
The $38 million is alt min tax on current profits before deducting the NOL carryforwards.

So yes DJ Trump made a lot of money and paid tax on it.

More telling however is that he wants tax reform that gets rid of the Alt Min Tax. Then he would owe no tax while he is using his NOL deductions.

The Alt Min Tax was introduced by Pres. Jimmy Carter and Congress in 1979 to make rich people and corporations pay some tax before they can shelter their income.

Why is he so determined not to release his taxes? Except a partial leak that shows the one example of tax paid. Bet the guy who prepared Trump's submission that year didn't last long!
You guys just continue to cut so much slack for Dirty Donald, because to admit what a total tool he is makes you look pretty stupid for voting Trump.
DJ Trump's tax returns are nobody's business.

If Trump truly had any serious tax issues it would have been exposed a long time ago by Obama's scumbag use of the IRS to target political threats.
Duh.
You should be asking to see Obama's college transcripts. I still don't believe Affirmative Action Jackson actually even graduated from high school. He just kept on getting socially promoted.

Why does an already rich guy, need to lower his tax burden?

If Trump truly had any serious tax issues it would have been exposed a long time ago by Obama's scumbag use of the IRS to target political threats.
Duh.
You should be asking to see Obama's college transcripts. I still don't believe Affirmative Action Jackson actually even graduated from high school. He just kept on getting socially promoted.
It is about perceived, conflicts of interest while in Public office, not Private office.

The right likes to blame the poor for voting themselves benefits instead of running for office to merely, "change the rules", for their own benefit.

Why would you want to pay more of YOUR MONEY then you have to? Are this stupid? Oh my God, you are.

Lol, a Obama supported calling someone else a tool. You're an idiot.

If Trump is so proud of his taxes....why won't he show them?

You've already been told a thousand times, but you just want to keep puking up the same shit over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over...

Why would you want to pay more of YOUR MONEY then you have to? Are this stupid? Oh my God, you are.
Dear, the poor and Mr. Tump pay the taxes they are legally obligated to pay. Yet, the right wing only blames the poor for being better at avoiding taxes, than Mr. Trump.

Well let's be fair about this. Sure, the orange clown is dirty, but voting for him does not make somebody stupid. I mean you do remember what the other choice was, don't you. That bulldyke was just as dirty, if not dirtier than the orange clown.

Spoken like someone who likely lives paycheck to paycheck. I feel for ya bro. I hope that social security retirement plan works out for you.

Because there's no margin in it for him. Besides, in infuriates snowflakes.

Spoken like someone who likely lives paycheck to paycheck. I feel for ya bro. I hope that social security retirement plan works out for you.
This is why I don't take the right wing seriously about economics.

Why blame the poor for our ever increasing debt, that is merely helping the rich get richer faster?

Trump is in a higher tax bracket. by percent he pay far more than rich congress men

He pays his share and more. The whole Trump family donate to a number of cause.

Forum List

Back