What One Change (or Addition) to the Forum Would You Like to Be Made?

Any mod who joins into a thread to debate (or abuse) posters with whom she disagrees should lose her ability to moderate.
Simple as that.

it does seem odd. Some ”work” here yet “play” here too? Some actually Trolling us. Would you go back to your work and hang around for “fun”? They have nothing better to do, ever?

Last edited:
Many times I want to enter a thread of interest. But it has 1000+ messages. I got no time to read that many. No, I don’t have a suggestion.

Or, the first post is very long and confusing and I forget why I am reading it.

Too many worthless posts by board marxist lowIQ maggots (feeding on the corpse of America) are allowed Causing TXmike to attack the maggot (those are enjoyable posts).

Moderators need to understand the gravity of the Police State America has implemented after the massive 2020 voter Fraud. Full blown disaster is very near w/o immediate corrections. But some Mods work to assist the Marxist plan.

Last edited:
A forum each for Democrats and Republicans that access to must be because of registering as such and holding a demonstrated history of having such a political view. IOW newbies couldn't enter....nor could the multitudes of foreign agent posters involve themselves in American politics.

There are obviously add-ons that could perform such a function but I think that if the settings were tweaked it could work well with the others not even seeing the forums.

Many times I want to enter a thread of interest. But it has 1000+ messages. I got no time to read that many. No, I don’t have a suggestion.

Or, the first post is very long and confusing and I forget why I am reading it.

Too many worthless posts by board marxist lowIQ maggots (feeding on the corpse of America) are allowed Causing TXmike to attack the maggot (those are enjoyable posts).

Moderators need to understand the gravity of the Police State America has implemented after the massive 2020 voter Fraud. Full blown disaster is very near w/o immediate corrections. But some Moyds work to assist the Marxist plan.
You would have to scroll back several pages of threads started by me but you might enjoy some of my rabbit holes.
One of my first ones ( at USMB)4 years ago....

Last edited:
you probably sat in the front row in grade school eh? Ms. Manners.
No, I decided to learn right and wrong in the Good Book years ago, and love the Lord with all my heart. I'm no different from anybody else. I make mistakes, and don't even see it until it's too late. When I was growing up, we moved once a year, every year, until my mom put her foot down and told Dad he would have to stay in place for three years until my brother and me graduated from high school, a year apart. And after we graduated, our family moved three or four more times as military families frequently do. By the way, people with poor eyesight frequently are found on the front row. :laugh2:

The mods are very selective on what rules they will enforce.

Or who they enforce them against. I had White 6 thread ban me for changing a single word in a quote and announcing in that reply that I did that. Yet, I've seen Creepytits change my shit MANY times without EVER being thread banned. So fuck that.

I'd like to see MUCH longer-time members be selected as moderator. When a member is here only a few months and makes moderator, and you've got members here who have been here over 10 years and didn't, that's bullshit.

I don't respect people like that. They're obviously in with the admins, know the admins or are sucking up in some kind of way.

A forum each for Democrats and Republicans that access to must be because of registering as such and holding a demonstrated history of having such a political view. IOW newbies couldn't enter....nor could the multitudes of foreign agent posters involve themselves in American politics.

There are obviously add-ons that could perform such a function but I think that if the settings were tweaked it could work well with the others not even seeing the forums.

Go to Yahoo or other. They are censored 100% to your close-minded level of stupidity. You’ll fit right in and love it.

How about limiting the number of Jew-hating threads a single antisemite can start in a 24-hour period? We have one HAMAS propagandist starting a new one as close as 20 minutes apart, with the most ridiculous claims, and continuing non-stop. He even had new ones through the night, at 2 am, 3 am, etc.

I suspect he is working in teams, and getting paid for each new thread, but 15 new Jew-hating threads a day is turning this place into Stormfront.

How about limiting the number of Jew-hating threads a single antisemite can start in a 24-hour period? We have one HAMAS propagandist starting a new one as close as 20 minutes apart, with the most ridiculous claims, and continuing non-stop. He even had new ones through the night, at 2 am, 3 am, etc.

I suspect he is working in teams, and getting paid for each new thread, but 15 new Jew-hating threads a day is turning this place into Stormfront.
Those are the threads they support.

It's only the anti-Hamas threads that get sent to the basement.

Just curious, if you could pick just one thing to change, or add, to the forum, what would it be? This is not about any member or moderator, just either a change to one existing function or adding some new function to the forum. Rather than mentioning multiple changes, just mention the most important one you would like to see implemented.

NEW TOPICS - This list is 10 threads long. That's all you get.

How about all the threads in the past 24 hour period, or even better, just have a running total of all new threads, ordered chronologically, so you can actually see all the new topics/threads? What you currently see is any thread that has a new comment, and most of those threads are old threads, not new threads.
Like a post or nothing else. Scrap all these stupid options.

Ignore should be, that person you ignore is wiped from your screen, you don't see anything of them again whatsoever.

Ability to ignore mods, so I would just put 1 on ignore.

Forum List

Back