What added icons would you suggest to management?

We are pretty well covered on icons. Maybe a "not sure/scratching the top of the head" type of icon???

Get rid of any offensive of icons,

I’m so proud that I’ve never hit the disagree button, never hit the fake news button against any other poster. Because I have Jesus.

Give us a new icon of a Christian cross. Two emojis hugging each other

:cryhug_1_::cryhug_1_:
Something like the above, but the two things hug each other

I’m so proud that I’ve never hit the disagree button, never hit the fake news button against any other poster. Because I have Jesus.

You are trying too hard to be "nice " .

The last guy who used that routine was your boss and he was nailed to a cross for his troubles .

You are trying too hard to be "nice " .

The last guy who used that routine was your boss and he was nailed to a cross for his troubles .
Jesus stood for the poor

But I will say I don’t have any bosses other than Jesus. I work for myself. It’s a really great thing. I can’t be having someone tell me what to do

I use the thumbs-up emoji interchangeably. I use it for " agree" or for "thanks". I would like to see two separate ones for better clarity.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

I'm with you there but for different reasons. I have never used the disagree or fake news emoji buttons, either. My reason is that I'm not too fond of the way I feel when I use a negative because of another's post or way of thinking. I don't judge their right to say what they want even when and if I disagree with what they say. It's such a small thing. I use only the positive buttons or the "laugh" button when I find something funny that has been posted. I don't do it to :laugh: at the poster, rather, with them. :)

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

I'm with you there but for different reasons. I have never used the disagree or fake news emoji buttons, either. My reason is that I'm not too fond of the way I feel when I use a negative because of another's post or way of thinking. I don't judge their right to say what they want even when and if I disagree with what they say. It's such a small thing. I use only the positive buttons or the "laugh" button when I find something funny that has been posted. I don't do it to :laugh: at the poster, rather, with them. :)

I don't use the Disagree or Fake News buttons either, cuz there are other ways to offer my opinion. Like ??? marks to ask what the hell did you mean, or where did you come up with that information. Or just post a comment of your own to say why you disagree or distrust the logic or data presented. If anybody disagrees with one of my posts, I want to know why. A red thumbs down tells me nothing at all and has no value. I think for most people it's a FU button to voice displeasure over your stance. And that's okay but IMHO it's a waste of time if that's all you posted. LOL, I can tell you that I don't pay much attention to a red thumbs down nor do I know or care who posted it.

I can probably count on less than five fingers how many times I've given a disagree/thumbs down reaction.

Really, the only time I push that button is to let the receiver know, in my own sumblimal sort of way, that "I see what you're doing.'' And I do that because they generally know what they're doing. Usually on those not so cleverly invoked tactical types of postings involving the unscrupulous promotion of blatantly anti-liberty concepts for the express purpose of sowing the seeds for collective support for the expansion of government and further usurp at the expense of the cause and of the fruits of Individual liberty, particularly when they are invoked insincerely from behind the cloak of ''conservatism.'' That sort of thing. They know who they are. There's no value in pointing fingers. What comes around goes around in the end anyway. Always.

If I disagree with someone's view, rather than what I mentioned about tactics, however, I'll generally try to maintain the expectation of functional, fruitful debate and just say why I disagree with that view. Most often as respectfully as I can. Unless it's someone who has a history of and is observably and actively engaging in specifically looking to bully people around who they might view as an easy target for carrying themselves in a more passive or less aggressive way than they are or who they may view as weaker than they are by slinging ad-hom type mud that really doesn't even apply to them just to see how far they can push people and get away with it. Often for no other reason than for pure entertainment, unfortunately, or equally for the purpose of sowing the seeds of gang-like targeting warfare on an Individual for expressing a view they don't agree with or who might be discussing something in a broader context than they personally want to see discussed if it goes beyond their own personal feelings or personal/political attachment to an issue. People like that are bad juju in general. In which case I'm just as capable of that game as they are and may respond in kind, depending on my mood. Or ten-fold in most cases. Depends on how prideful and combative they are. Fk around and find out kind of deal. I do not like bullies. Not at all. I never have. They're generally weaklings, observably, and in reality they tend to run away when challenged in kind.

The worst of the worst are the kind of people who act that way routinely but would turn right around and charge you with physically threatening them for merely encouraging them to act civil and to discuss an issue intelligently like a civil human being would expect. Encouraging civil, relevant dialogue in that scenario is sometimes viewed as a physical assault on an intellectually weak bully when it gets a dose of its own medicine nice and good in front of all of its friends. lol. Funny how that victim status card gets raised so quickly and arbitrarily when the shoe is on the other foot. Other than that, I'm normally just a regular happy-go-lucky schmuck much like any other average, mentally stable person.

Funny reactions, I give just because something truly gives me a chuckle. I don't use them in an antagonizing way.

But I dunno. As far as new ones?

Maybe something like this....

5209995-3125414459-sckgh copy 2.jpg

Of course, that doesn't qualify as a reaction emoji, but it sure is fitting a lot of times. lolol...

Last edited:
I can probably count on less than five fingers how many times I've given a disagree/thumbs down reaction.

Really, the only time I push that button is to let the receiver know, in my own sumblimal sort of way, that "I see what you're doing.'' And I do that because they generally know what they're doing. Usually on those not so cleverly invoked tactical types of postings involving the unscrupulous promotion of blatantly anti-liberty concepts for the express purpose of sowing the seeds for collective support for the expansion of government and further usurp at the expense of the cause and of the fruits of Individual liberty, particularly when they are invoked insincerely from behind the cloak of ''conservatism.'' That sort of thing. They know who they are. There's no value in pointing fingers. What comes around goes around in the end anyway. Always.

If I disagree with someone's view, rather than what I mentioned about tactics, however, I'll generally try to maintain the expectation of functional, fruitful debate and just say why I disagree with that view. Most often as respectfully as I can. Unless it's someone who has a history of and is observably and actively engaging in specifically looking to bully people around who they might view as an easy target for carrying themselves in a more passive or less aggressive way than they are or who they may view as weaker than they are by slinging ad-hom type mud that really doesn't even apply to them just to see how far they can push people and get away with it. Often for no other reason than for pure entertainment, unfortunately, or equally for the purpose of sowing the seeds of gang-like targeting warfare on an Individual for expressing a view they don't agree with or who might be discussing something in a broader context than they personally want to see discussed if it goes beyond their own personal feelings or personal/political attachment to an issue. People like that are bad juju in general. In which case I'm just as capable of that game as they are and may respond in kind, depending on my mood. Or ten-fold in most cases. Depends on how prideful and combative they are. Fk around and find out kind of deal. I do not like bullies. Not at all. I never have. They're generally weaklings, observably, and in reality they tend to run away when challenged in kind.

The worst of the worst are the kind of people who act that way routinely but would turn right around and charge you with physically threatening them for merely encouraging them to act civil and to discuss an issue intelligently like a civil human being would expect. Encouraging civil, relevant dialogue in that scenario is sometimes viewed as a physical assault on an intellectually weak bully when it gets a dose of its own medicine nice and good in front of all of its friends. lol. Funny how that victim status card gets raised so quickly and arbitrarily when the shoe is on the other foot. Other than that, I'm normally just a regular happy-go-lucky schmuck much like any other average, mentally stable person.

Funny reactions, I give just because something truly gives me a chuckle. I don't use them in an antagonizing way.

But I dunno. As far as new ones?

Maybe something like this....

View attachment 851725

Of course, that doesn't qualify as a reaction emoji, but it sure is fitting a lot of times. lolol...
TL/DR :rofl:

Forum List

Back