What of HHS Sec Tom "Leaving on a jetplane" Price?

Should President Trump Fire Secretary of Health Tom Price?

• I'm a conservatives that says yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that says yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm a conservative that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a conservative that doesn't care either way

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that doesn't care either way

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
Trump has to weigh Price's loyalty vs. how much Price humiliated him. Nvm if he's good at his job or not.

Also, who the hell would take the job?
So conservatives aren't principled then?

Because that's what would be the case if Price were allowed to stay after such blatant waste, fraud and abuse that conservative claim to hate so much.

It's not like he wasn't warned. POLITICO has been reporting on his spending for some time now and he REFUSED to stop.

So what will prevail, cronyism or principles?

Source

Breaking News... Price just announced that he will be writing a personal check for "MY travel on private charter planes... tax payers won't pay a dime for MY seat on those planes" interesting to see if that is fancy wording to allow him to pay for a fraction of the costs or if he will pay for the entire cost of the flights.

write a check after he got busted stealing taxpayer money ... fire his ass.

there re accounts of several others highrolling on the back of taxpayers. Fire them all. If youre going to drain the swamp, drain the swamp.

for the record, Biden took the train for one hour trips.

Biden’s typical commute was anything but typical Tuesday.
corner_wire_BL.gif

WILMINGTON, Delaware (CNN) – Joe Biden returned to his regular commute Tuesday afternoon, surrounded by reminders he was no longer a regular commuter.

As he has done nearly every working day for the last 35 years, Joe Biden took the Amtrak train home to Delaware — his first rail commute since being named Barack Obama’s running mate.

Biden rode in the last car, half of which was blocked off for him by Secret Service. But the talkative Delaware senator didn’t stay seated long, wandering up to the dining car to get some refreshments and chat with his fellow travelers.

“Hey, I’m the nuisance,” Biden announced to the car as the press jostled for position in the cramped aisle. “I used to ride this thing every day and nobody paid any attention.”

Last edited:
He should be fired, but it would be most hypocritical if only he is fired. Most of the jack asses in Congress should be fired for the abuses they commit. Most of Big Ears' administration should have been fired too, but none were.

Self-proclaimed Conservative Tom Price, the current Secretary of Health in the Trump Administration, has managed to burn through about a million dollars, by some estimates of taxpayer dollars.
Conservatives have always claimed to be adamantly against such waste, fraud and abuse.

Should he lose his job over this? Why/why not?

Yes, he should be fired. And whoever signed off on the travel as well

-Geaux

Once shared a late night AA flight DCA to HPN with SecTres Lew and some Secret Service agents.

Not sure why Secretary of a Department that needs to be dramatically downsized cant fly commercial

I cannot answer your poll as I am neither Liberal nor Conservative.

How could Trump fire him when what he has spent is a tiny fraction of what Trump has spent going to his properties since Jan 20. Trump waste more than that with one trip to Florida for a round of golf

Apparently he is going to write a check for $50K, even though that's still $250K short of the actual expense. He should be fired and pay the entire balance.

The self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB want no part of this thread...for obvious reasons.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP

The self-proclaimed conservatives of USMB want no part of this thread...for obvious reasons.

#LOLGOP #SMHGOP
I have seen many conservatives damn that guy. In fact, only from what i have seen, no of them have supported him.

The righties on this board won't TOUCH this thread. Hahahahaha....Fellow hypocrites of the Trump admin.
righties have been blasting his ass for days. Look at the other 763 threads on this subject.

763 huh? I found two over the last two days. Did you get your official bullshit degree from Trump University?
You couldnt find your ass from all the holes in the ground. You think i care that you only found 2? LOL

Forum List

Back