What of HHS Sec Tom "Leaving on a jetplane" Price?

Should President Trump Fire Secretary of Health Tom Price?

• I'm a conservatives that says yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that says yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm a conservative that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a conservative that doesn't care either way

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that doesn't care either way

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters

Slade3200

Diamond Member
Jan 13, 2016
Are we all unified in the accusation that HHS Secretary Price was in the wrong and extremely hypocritical with his private jet ventures? Is anybody making excuses for him?

Do y'all think he should be fired? fined? let off with a warning?

Are we all unified in the accusation that HHS Secretary Price was in the wrong and extremely hypocritical with his private jet ventures? Is anybody making excuses for him?

Fired and he should repay the money.

Yes he and the other guy that has flown on private jets should be fired and made to repay. Also, it doesn't matter what party abuses they all must be punished.

Is anybody making excuses for him?

I don't know.

None of the above. He should have to pay the difference between the cost of the charters he took and the cost of coach class commercial three-week-advance- fare ticket prices for the itineraries in question.

It doesn't bother me that he took charter flights. I just think that for non-last minute itineraries, he should either book in advance like everyone else in the government or pay out-of-pocket for the cost differential.

Breaking News... Price just announced that he will be writing a personal check for "MY travel on private charter planes... tax payers won't pay a dime for MY seat on those planes" interesting to see if that is fancy wording to allow him to pay for a fraction of the costs or if he will pay for the entire cost of the flights.

Charging the US tax payers..wow
He wants to cut Health Care and Gov spending But thinks he is the king..

RE-Pay All of It Price~

Political Reports Update : More than 1 Million dollars cost to Us Tax Payers..

Off With His Head~

Tom Price apologizes for private-charter flights, pledges to repay taxpayers nearly $52,000

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price said Thursday that he would reimburse the government for a fraction of the costs of his flights on charter planes in recent months, after coming under sharp criticism from members of both parties for the expensive practice.

Tom Price apologizes for private-charter flights, pledges to repay taxpayers nearly $52,000

Last edited:
Charging the US tax payers..wow
He wants to cut Health Care and Gov spending But thinks he is the king..

RE-Pay All of It Price~

Total cost over $300.000

Off With His Head~

Health and Human Services Secretary Tom Price said Thursday that he would reimburse the government for a fraction of the costs of his flights on charter planes in recent months, after coming under sharp criticism from members of both parties for the expensive practice.

Politicians being politicians. They are all pretty disgusting.

Tom Price apologizes for private-charter flights, pledges to repay taxpayers
nearly $52,000, but stands by his long term sexual relationship with a goat.

B9315615018Z.1_20141224140237_001_G909GHBU0.1-0.jpg

Brought to you by Google Android talk typing. It seems Loretta Lynch Was hopping around the u.s. in her private plane When she stopped off to meet b****** Clinton On her way to Aspen Does that sound like official business.
Point is they ALL are doing it. It would be nice to stop it. They produce nothing of value. Use Skype. Cut govt. Eliminate $110K open ended pensions. ENOUGH ON ME!

Brought to you by Google Android talk typing. It seems Loretta Lynch Was hopping around the u.s. in her private plane When she stopped off to meet b****** Clinton On her way to Aspen Does that sound like official business.
Point is they ALL are doing it. It would be nice to stop it. They produce nothing of value. Use Skype. Cut govt. Eliminate $110K open ended pensions. ENOUGH ON ME!

For those righties here is a Fox News Link..

HHS Secretary Price to repay nearly $52G for charter flights, calls move 'unprecedented

HHS Secretary Price to repay nearly $52G for charter flights, calls move 'unprecedented'

I say Trump should fire his ass with a quickness!

Kick20Butt20ass20swift20kicking.gif

What say you?

Forum List

Back