What of HHS Sec Tom "Leaving on a jetplane" Price?

Should President Trump Fire Secretary of Health Tom Price?

• I'm a conservatives that says yes.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that says yes

Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I'm a conservative that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a liberal that says no.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm a conservative that doesn't care either way

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I'm a liberal that doesn't care either way

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
He is paying only a fraction of what it costs.

Tom Price to pay over $51K but his travel reportedly cost $1M
Breaking News... Price just announced that he will be writing a personal check for "MY travel on private charter planes... tax payers won't pay a dime for MY seat on those planes" interesting to see if that is fancy wording to allow him to pay for a fraction of the costs or if he will pay for the entire cost of the flights.

At the very least he should have to pay the money back but the sad reality is it’s unlikely he is the only one doing this type of stuff he’s is just one who happened to get caught. The government is full of people Republican and Democrat who throw away taxpayer money like its Monopoly money.

Price has resigned according to CNN! .....President accepted and has nominated someone already! :9: :blahblah:
Wonder if that 51k check is gonna go through?

If he wants to work again ANYWHERE! You're only as good as your word and Price's voracity has already been annihilated due to scandal of stocks he held dealing with health care! A Republican Congress pushed him through confirmation so no one should be surprised this hypocrite would rear his ugly head! He saw the perks that other cabinet members were availing themselves and figured he was entitled! After haranguing Pelosi for her travel as "Speaker," it was only Karma he's losing it all under the circumstances he criticized in her! :bang3: :blahblah: :cuckoo: :dunno:

Forum List

Back