death wish

...not necessarily in that order

true grit
outlaw josie wales
butch cassidy and the sundance kid
the sting
death wish

...not necessarily in that order

I love all those.. hubby is bit into "REVENGE" films, sounds like you are too ;)

1551780_10153783745905377_633420817_n.jpg

I guess you are going to have to be my new "love"... even though you like Westerns ;)

1654206_10153849956410377_1746675263_n.jpg

The Godfather I & II
K-Pax
Bladerunner
Gladiator
Alien
Silence of the Lambs
Toy Story (shut up, it's a fucking awesome movie)
Goodfellas
Dr Strangelove

Titanic ~85 times

Bravehart~203 times

Gravity~10 times and counting

OMG Bear... that's ... well.... wow.....
Bravehart and titanic are my two favorite movies ,I know every scene...

Titanic is the one that touched me the most...my wife and daughter took a tour of it at the museum of science and industry in Chicago...

The person in charge gave us three pieces of paper when we went in...it was a script....

When we left the tour we looked up the names.....my name was a doctor and died..my wife and daughter lived.:)

Gonna tell my age a little, but I think that would be three movies, that I think were probably say were some of the best ever made.

African Queen with Bogart and Hepburn
Sargent York with Gary Cooper and
To Kill a Mockingbird with Peck

Is there a movie you never tire of and have seen 5, 10, 15 times or more?

For me, it's West Side Story.
2nd would be Empire Strikes Back (only because my boys had most of the Star Wars films running on a constant loop for years it seems!)

What is YOUR movie?

Not a movie, but judging by the fact that the DVDs are wearing out and not playing right, "The West Wing" season 1 would be it. :)

2nd would be Empire Strikes Back (only because my boys had most of the Star Wars films running on a constant loop for years it seems!)

What is YOUR movie?

Not a movie, but judging by the fact that the DVDs are wearing out and not playing right, "The West Wing" season 1 would be it. :)

you don't like Madame Secretary?

What is YOUR movie?

Everyone has seen at least part of the Shawshank Redemption 100 times because of how often is pops up on cable.

I think that "A Few Good Men" has "Shawshank Redemption" beat.....

I always wanted to see a 2nd season of Commander in Chief

Geena Davis, Donald Sutherland

Davis is VP, President dies, Speaker Donald tries to get her to step down so HE can have the seat.

Forum List

Back