Surest sign its the end of the world

They are playing my team tonight. Should be a great contest and I've got my fingers crossed for a big win. Let's Go Bucs!

The Yanks just sucked. I watched my first Yankee Game in like 7 years last night and they totally fucking sucked, they didn't give a fuck. They were NEVER like that under Torre, or Billy Martin. Since Steinbrenner died, they just lost their Spirit

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
It was one of dullest attempts to win a playoff game I've seen in a while.

They are playing my team tonight. Should be a great contest and I've got my fingers crossed for a big win. Let's Go Bucs!

You better be rooting for the Pirates. :mad:

In this area I go to stores, and see Baltimore and Philadelphia shit. They show no love for Pittsburgh.

You better be rooting for the Pirates. :mad:

In this area I go to stores, and see Baltimore and Philadelphia shit. They show no love for Pittsburgh.

With a 20 year losing record it was hard to keep fans in other regions interested. Until three years ago there were twenty year olds walking around that never used the terms 'magic number' in regards to the Buccos. lol.

Let's go Mets!!!

Mets-Bridge.jpg

Love my Cubbies. But us fans have had our hopes dashed so many times over the decades it's hard to get them up now, and facing the tough Cards next will be no picnic.

Ernie, please put in a good word for us with the Man. Thanks.

Forum List

Back