What motivates you to vote Democrat?

What motivates you to vote Democrat?

I am reminded of a line written by an editorialist in Philadelphia who was taken to task for relentless criticism of Mayoral candidate Frank Rizzo, the critics insinuating that that meant an endorsement of Rizzo's opponent, Wilson Goode.

So the writer clarified:

"Wilson Goode is a disaster. He's terrible. He's so bad, only Frank Rizzo could make you vote for him".

Or perhaps expressed another way, would you rather be boiled in oil or have long steel needles plunged into your eyes?

Sure is...tells a tale and defines your character.
Kinda confirms what we already knew...thanks for that.

lol... so does that confed flag you're sportin' there, jethro.......

What does that even mean Gustavo?

a lot, banjo picker.

Like What...

High taxes?

150 grand a year dog catchers?

Traffic jams?

Gerrymandering?

Back room deals?

Obama phones?

lol... me thinx youare CONfused by what i just said. i am not surprized.

<pssst> ronny regan started the free phone program. google it & learn somethin'.

It doesn't matter...it will always be called Obama phones

i have voted (D), (R), & green party in the past. & although i am an indie, i am a registered (D) so i can vote in the primaries. I registered in 2006 so i can vote against joe libertoady because he was all for staying in iraq & ned lamont wanted to get us out.

in the past i voted (D) primarily to preserve roe v wade. now i vote primarily for (D) to preserve obamacare until universal healthcare becomes a right.

is that honest enough for ya?

a lot, banjo picker.

We’ll go ahead Gustavo...explain it to me.
Don’t be scared, you have my permission.

oh my. you think i need your permission to do anything? anything at all? tsk tsk.... you are amusing. but i will indulge just a tad.

racist.jpg

i'd say that clears it up just fine, cletus.

a lot, banjo picker.

Like What...

High taxes?

150 grand a year dog catchers?

Traffic jams?

Gerrymandering?

Back room deals?

Obama phones?

lol... me thinx youare CONfused by what i just said. i am not surprized.

<pssst> ronny regan started the free phone program. google it & learn somethin'.

It doesn't matter...it will always be called Obama phones

^^^ perfect example why trump loves the poorly educated ^^^

i have voted (D), (R), & green party in the past. & although i am an indie, i am a registered (D) so i can vote in the primaries. I registered in 2006 so i can vote against joe libertoady because he was all for staying in iraq & ned lamont wanted to get us out.

in the past i voted (D) primarily to preserve roe v wade. now i vote primarily for (D) to preserve obamacare until universal healthcare becomes a right.

There you have it folks...you can now see why only this guy was honest while everyone else hides and plays word games.
When you decode why this kind, honest gentlemen votes Democrat you quickly uncover the motivation.
He/she believes women should be able to kill unborn children...blacks and hispanics should be able to use abortion as a contraceptive.
AND
He/she thinks that us good quality, hard working Americans should pick up his/her healthcare tab.
To sum it all up...I’ll vote Democrat because they’ll give me more free shit and allow for irresponsible, immoral, indecent acts.
I’m not making this shit up folks.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

There is no alternative. The D Party is the Party which puts people first; the R Party puts global corporations, big pharma, big farma, big banks, big insurance companies and Wall Street before Main St.

Remember, it wasn't a D who once stated, "Corporations are people too"

There you have it folks...you can now see why only this guy was honest while everyone else hides and plays word games.
When you decode why this kind, honest gentlemen votes Democrat you quickly uncover the motivation.
He/she believes women should be able to kill unborn children...blacks and hispanics should be able to use abortion as a contraceptive.
AND
He/she thinks that us good quality, hard working Americans should pick up his/her healthcare tab.
To sum it all up...I’ll vote Democrat because they’ll give me more free shit and allow for irresponsible, immoral, indecent acts.
I’m not making this shit up folks.

i'm a she. &

A) don't believe in the right to an abortion? don't have one.

B) no body should go bankrupt trying to stay healthy.

silly you. jesus never asked if the sick had an insurance card b4 he healed them.

There are different kinds of Democrat voters.
One kind is the lazy and unproductive who wants what others have but doesn't want to work for it so he votes for the party that promises to confiscate the wealth of others for his benefit.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?
Anyone from either party who obediently and automatically votes for their party simply isn't thinking for themselves.

However, voting is often a study in contrast. You might not care much for candidate A, but candidate B is even worse. So there ya go.

There are different kinds of Democrat voters.
One kind is the lazy and unproductive who wants what others have but doesn't want to work for it so he votes for the party that promises to confiscate the wealth of others for his benefit.

oh no worries--- the (R) tax scam that just passed just doubled the inheritance tax cprotection ap, going from $11,000,000,000 to $22,000,000,000 that the unwashed masses can't get their hands on.....LOL...........

a lot, banjo picker.

oh my. you think i need your permission to do anything? anything at all? tsk tsk.... you are amusing. but i will indulge just a tad.

racist.jpg

Hold on a minute...it’s 1861 and the government is depriving citizens of Constitutional rights...you wouldn’t respect the courage of citizens willing to take up arms against government to preserve your rights?
Most un-American filth tries real hard not to see it this way...you?

There is no alternative. The D Party is the Party which puts people first; the R Party puts global corporations, big pharma, big farma, big banks, big insurance companies and Wall Street before Main St.

Hold on now...you people profess your love for the middle class...right?
Didn’t King Negro just give more cash to Big Corp than any other POTUS in history? So who puts “the people” first?
For eight years each and every one of King Negro’s policies were intended to either spoon feed our lowlife filth or bail out Big Corp...WTF?
Did you forget all this?
King Negro told the American middle class to go fuck themselves. My 14 year old knows this.

a lot, banjo picker.

racist.jpg

Hold on a minute...it’s 1861 and the government is depriving citizens of Constitutional rights...you wouldn’t respect the courage of citizens willing to take up arms against government to preserve your rights?

the right to own people? there's nothing to respect about that, bumpkin.

it's 2018. your side lost, & your flag is obsolete.

but you are still a racist.

a lot, banjo picker.

racist.jpg

& you are still a racist.

Awfully ignorant and arrogant of you to think you should apply today’s mentality to 1861...no?
Those were the times, if you would have lived in those times and been even semi wealthy you would have owned slaves as well....you know this right?

Didn’t King Negro just give more cash to Big Corp than any other POTUS in history? So who puts “the people” first?
For eight years each and every one of King Negro’s policies were intended to either spoon feed our lowlife filth or bail out Big Corp...WTF?
Did you forget all this?
King Negro told the American middle class to go fuck themselves. My 14 year old knows this.
My 14 year old knows this.
I dont' doubt that a bit.

Hopefully, sometime in the future, he'll be able to forget his bigot upbringing

a lot, banjo picker.

racist.jpg

Awfully ignorant and arrogant of you to think you should apply today’s mentality to 1861...no?
Those were the times, if you would have lived in those times and been even semi wealthy you would have owned slaves as well....you know this right?

uh-huh... i am female...so i didn't have any rights either back then. & you want to go back to enslaving us by repealing roe v wade.

you know this right?

Did you forget all this?
My 14 year old knows this.
I dont' doubt that a bit.

Hopefully, sometime in the future, he'll be able to forget his bigot upbringing

You don’t teach your children the difference between good and bad people?

racist.jpg

uh-huh... i am female...so i didn't have any rights either back then. & you want to go back to enslaving us by repealing roe v wade.

you know this right?

Who said anything about going back and enslaving you? Are you schizophrenic?

Forum List

Back